Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Buff the 76 arcanes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    I tried it in PvE only and the main issue seems to be the proc rate, It procs on skill usage not just weapon use so unless you use 4 attack skills(useless if not playing solo), It almost never procs. Maybe change it to not proc on skills and instead proc on just charged weapon attack at a good rate.
    I just bought today was curious and bored of Ebon Aegis. Stats 1950 Str , 24.6K HP, 5.2K Damage, 58% Crit, 5.7K Mana, and 8.6K Armor. It's a interesting weapon. I use 3 Attack Skills and played with it like I do Ebon Aegis with no charged attacks. I do feel Proc Rate can be bumped up a bit. Pve Damage idk if it should be Buffed or not cause higher Proc Rate might smooth things out overall. Curious to see what Sts does regarding Buff Wise with this Weapon.

I miss my 2030 Str but I can fix next Awake Event so I will be okay 😂
    Last edited by Fearrr; 11-11-2019 at 04:33 PM.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    I just bought today was curious and bored of Ebon Aegis. Stats 1950 Str , 24.6K HP, 5.2K Damage, 58% Crit, 5.7K Mana, and 8.6K Armor. It's a interesting weapon. I use 3 Attack Skills and played with it like I do Ebon Aegis with no charged attacks. I do feel Proc Rate can be bumped up a bit. Pve Damage idk if it should be Buffed or not cause higher Proc Rate might smooth things out overall. Curious to see what Sts does regarding Buff Wise with this Weapon.

I miss my 2030 Str but I can fix next Awake Event so I will be okay 😂
    My damage is almost 4k and I can't find anything that increases my stats, I got 14xx str almost 1500. You must have the most op war gears ever .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danialazhad63 View Post
    I cant even solo morgera map with skull dozer.....while a rogue can solo it with ebon dagger.....warrior armor feel useless cuz the mobs debuff

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tatpatalk
    I just tried Solo PT that map. I didn't clear side paths just stuck to main. Skills:CS,Windmill, Axe, and VB. It took me 8 mins. I use TB + SS for Pull Set. With the Stats I listed above and Magma AA. Now I understand my Stats are not normal Tank Stats so I can understand the frustration with lower stats. Not sure what to think of that run tbh but I do like not having to depend on getting hit to do Proc Damage.

@ Encryptions Lol ya I made out pretty good during last Awake Event. I use Heroic Sam for HB. Full Precise Fury and High Total Str% Awakes.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 11-11-2019 at 07:43 PM.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #104
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Hey guys! Trust me when I say, weapon balance is ALWAYS a hot topic, but that also means that we always have our eyes on the feedback and are always considering how we can make them the best for the game and overall game balance. Thank you so much for the feedback here and please keep it coming. <3
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey guys! Trust me when I say, weapon balance is ALWAYS a hot topic, but that also means that we always have our eyes on the feedback and are always considering how we can make them the best for the game and overall game balance. Thank you so much for the feedback here and please keep it coming. <3
    arcane 76 staff and sword has a proc aura like green for mage and red for warior, roge still nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

How about skull dozer axe? If you say its pve then why it is weak ....to proc really hard and the proc damage dealt are low...I tried solo valley frontier and total time taken about more than 25 minutes to kill all include the skull dozer boss

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk
    I just tried this map Solo. It took me 6 mins. Same stats I posted up above. TB+ SS= Pull Set and Lvl 76 Axe+ Full 71 Arc Items minus Lvl 76 AA= Damage Set. Skills CS, Windmill, Axe, VB. Heroic Sam Base and HB with Magma AA.

Now I ran both these maps like I would do normally. TB is standard for me. I would never run a map without it, It makes cleaner faster runs. It's the best Pull Wep in game and until Sts makes something better I will continue to use from here on out as part of my Pull Set. I understand not everyone uses 2 Weps or can afford having both.

I'm not trying to discredit any Wars experiance with using the Lvl 76 Axe. My Stats are different than 99.9% of the Wars in this game. I just wanted to post my experiance using it. I like the Wep alot and it's refreshing not having to worry about getting hit to do Proc Damage as well as Mage/Pet Stuns. One of the biggest things I didn't like about Ebon Aegis.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 11-12-2019 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I just tried this map Solo. It took me 6 mins. Same stats I posted up above. TB+ SS= Pull Set and Lvl 76 Axe+ Full 71 Arc Items minus Lvl 76 AA= Damage Set. Skills CS, Windmill, Axe, VB. Heroic Sam Base and HB with Magma AA.

Now I ran both these maps like I would do normally. TB is standard for me. I would never run a map without it, It makes cleaner faster runs. It's the best Pull Wep in game and until Sts makes something better I will continue to use from here on out as part of my Pull Set. I understand not everyone uses 2 Weps or can afford having both.

I'm not trying to discredit any Wars experiance with using the Lvl 76 Axe. My Stats are different than 99.9% of the Wars in this game. I just wanted to post my experiance using it. I like the Wep alot and it's refreshing not having to worry about getting hit to do Proc Damage as well as Mage/Pet Stuns. One of the biggest things I didn't like about Ebon Aegis.
    Well...as you said your damage and stats are different then most of warriors and u got other weapon (tb) thats why u feel no problem with the dozer...but don't just think about yourself...you are rich so, you can say that...but its isn't fair for other warriors that can't afford to make theirs stats op just to make the dozer damage proc better...when i ask other warriors in game about the dozer most of them said that its not what a lv76 arcane weapon should be...well if u dont believe u can ask other warriors with average stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Well...as you said your damage and stats are different then most of warriors and u got other weapon (tb) thats why u feel no problem with the dozer...but don't just think about yourself...you are rich so, you can say that...but its isn't fair for other warriors that can't afford to make theirs stats op just to make the dozer damage proc better...when i ask other warriors in game about the dozer most of them said that its not what a lv76 arcane weapon should be...well if u dont believe u can ask other warriors with average stats

If you read my posts more carefully you would understand I'm not just thinking about myself. Nor did I say I feel there is no problem with it, I said it's refreshing to use and I like the Wep alot. Trust me when I say this, I 100% support a Buff for this Wep 😈
    Last edited by Fearrr; 11-12-2019 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    hmm, if devs actualy read the feedbacks on weapon procs for real then we wouldnt have ended up with a reflection proc for level 76 arcane staff.
    Every player who used a Ebon staff complained that relfection proc does not suit mage play style. We dont have agro to get it to work in a party, nor our skills compliment it.

I hate to call out people or tell anyone how to do their job, but you guys been disapointing everyone on the class balance and gear progression front for quite some time now.
    World will be a better and peaceful place if people learn to appreciate the difference in opinion.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Remien said to keep goving feedback about the weapon, so what I think they can do to make the weapon at least useful...

a) Keep the proc rate as it is now, giving a huge buff to the damage, because atm the proc does basically nothing with mobs and is trash in PvP.

b) Keep the same damage, but increase a lot proc rate, and increase proc chance for charged attacks.

c) Not sure about this one but I think would be a nice if u wasn’t able to be stunned or get debuffs during proc.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Buffing the Death Engine Battleaxe proc rate and damage (especially in PvP) sounds okay / reasonable to me.
    I can also see making an increase to the rate of the Death Engine Bow proc rate - and a slight increase to its PvP damage.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Buffing the Death Engine Battleaxe proc rate and damage (especially in PvP) sounds okay / reasonable to me.
    I can also see making an increase to the rate of the Death Engine Bow proc rate - and a slight increase to its PvP damage.
    Dont forget to look into ebon sword proc, its just too op and rogues have nothing to counter it (actually its impossible to win skilled and even not maxed warrior which using ebon sword). If those 2 procs will work together... well, i hope u will try it before buffing new sword.

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    Dont forget to look into ebon sword proc, its just too op and rogues have nothing to counter it (actually its impossible to win skilled and even not maxed warrior which using ebon sword). If those 2 procs will work together... well, i hope u will try it before buffing new sword.
    You mean the Ebon Aegis or the Ebon Sword? Neither has anything to do with the Death Engine Battleaxe.
    Also I think a counter (reflection resistance) would make a lot more sense than a nerf.
    | | | |

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You mean the Ebon Aegis or the Ebon Sword? Neither has anything to do with the Death Engine Battleaxe.
    Also I think a counter (reflection resistance) would make a lot more sense than a nerf.
    i mean ebon SWORD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Curious to know other Wars opinion after Hotfix of Death Engine Battleaxe(Pve Wise idc about Pvp I'm retired lol). And post your stats along with your feedback also. I talked to Marroos in game and he likes it.

I don't use any Charged Normal Attacks I play it still just like Ebon Aegis, just Charged Skills and Normal Attacks in between Skill CD's. Proc Rate seems very high now on mobs and bosses which I like. I'm satisfied with this update.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Curious to know other Wars opinion after Hotfix of Death Engine Battleaxe(Pve Wise idc about Pvp I'm retired lol). And post your stats along with your feedback also. I talked to Marroos in game and he likes it.

I don't use any Charged Normal Attacks I play it still just like Ebon Aegis, just Charged Skills and Normal Attacks in between Skill CD's. Proc Rate seems very high now on mobs and bosses which I like. I'm satisfied with this update.
    Now every bodys happy. How about pvp proc damage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloiloveyou View Post
    Now every bodys happy. How about pvp proc damage?
    Tbh don't know don't care.

Ty Cinco for the Buff!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Since this thread is about 76 arcane buff, the skratch staff process is like 2 second and then the green aura does nothing it could use a longer process time for reflection like ebon staff since in PVE the mobs don't get reflect damage always if we mages dont get hit using skratch staff when AA process.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Since this thread is about 76 arcane buff, the skratch staff process is like 2 second and then the green aura does nothing it could use a longer process time for reflection like ebon staff since in PVE the mobs don't get reflect damage always if we mages dont get hit using skratch staff when AA process.
    A thought about a possible rework: Since a lot of mages said a Reflect Proc does not go well with the class because the lack of being able to pull aggro and get hit. Sts could possibly, Buff the process time similar to Bow/Sword, and instead of having the Green Aura do Reflect Damage it can be turned into a DOT. Idk what kind of Proc Mage Gun will be but just a thought.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 11-13-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

A thought about a possible rework: Since a lot of mages said a Reflect Proc does not go well with the class because the lack of being able to pull aggro and get hit. Sts could possibly, Buff the process time similar to Bow/Sword, and instead of having the Green Aura do Reflect Damage it can be turned into a DOT. Idk what kind of Proc Mage Gun will be but just a thought.
    I doubt they will change the mechanism of the staff for will be useful when the 2 sec reflection is gone