Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Discussion] New Itemization System Coming in the Next Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sceazikua View Post
    Guess whats even more lame! people that use the same set of gear without changing over months or years! Wont they get bored because they have the best set of gear all the time?
    And, why cant people just face the fact that the mythic set is still the best for, lets say many months, because of the new itemization making the new stuff to come out later not in the beginning of the season. So, approximately there are still, lets say 3 months (just guessing), to be the best then the new set comes. Shuyal came in september last year, so you had 5 months until now. So, thats aprox 8 months you use the same best gear set, and now youre trying to beg for more time to use it?
    I bought my mythic helm almost a year ago and my mythic armor 10 months ago. They are extreme cheap now compared to the starting price, everyone can afford them with much less gold, time and effort.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hmm about the myth its really hard to say what is the right thing to be don in order to make players satisfied but there must be a way like another upgrade chain or a quest that actually takes your set but gives u a new item or egg or etc .... well that solution is actually must be taken by the developers but im not so agree with this idea that upgrade armor set continu for ever in arcane legends , ill say sts should keep armor myth on level 36 and improve their states but this time makes a new myth ring and amulet or ranged weapon ?
    Last edited by bigpang; 02-12-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Wait wait waiiiit. So you're saying instead of releasing all the expansion's items all at once, you'll be releasing them after periods of time? Like how this expansion released archon, dimensional, and devourer items all at the beginning, and this expansion will release different items at different times? That seems like a pretty cool change

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Wait wait waiiiit. So you're saying instead of releasing all the expansion's items all at once, you'll be releasing them after periods of time? Like how this expansion released archon, dimensional, and devourer items all at the beginning, and this expansion will release different items at different times? That seems like a pretty cool change
    Not cool for me. I'll rather farm my butt off in the start, sell expensive items----->get mythics------>continue farming-------> play pvp
    From mortal hope springs immortal power
    toons: goebejake rogue, saltspear mage

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nelson131 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigpang View Post
    Hmm about the myth its really hard to say what is the right thing to be don in order to make players satisfied but there must be a way like another upgrade chain or a quest that actually takes your set but gives u a new item or egg or etc .... well that solution is actually must be taken by the developers but im not so agree with this idea that upgrade armor set continu for ever in arcane legends , ill say sts should keep armor myth on level 36 and improve their states but this time makes a new myth ring and amulet or ranged weapon ?
    That idea is actually very good. They can make a quest that "use all the powers of the mythic armor set to turn it into turn it into a powerful (mythic/arcane) egg", lets say at the time when lvl 46 came and the mythic set is no good then! The mythic armors will be gone forever, but the pet stays. Of course egg is untradeable. Id rather have that than another upgrade chain that might never end!
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 02-16-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

STS biggest problem with Mythic Armors is they tied AP points to upgrading them. This makes the gear essentially part of the story line and harder to write out. If this wasn't done I don't think people would mind them slipping into think gear like previous arcane/myth gear.

One would almost think STS will have to address this so we will not see low level myth gear dropping from crates forever and ever which it essentially has to do currently, too ensure all players have a chance at the APs. But what person aiming to be lvl 41, 46, etc... will want to waste gold on something that'll be useless.

My vote is to remove the myth gear from the APs or create a new set that awards the same achievement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

is this only me or is this a nightmare for locked openeres... we will be constantly in fear that if we open locked now then a new arcane item will be released next day......

only way I see to tackle this If developers were to be release a list or timeline on items

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I think this thread is useless....... Because upgrade content is ready by sts in this weekend or next week. What ever you said is just to be suggestion in the next expansion pack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

So...what's the use of the gems n of the upgrading system now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Anyone is hoarding essence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faychen View Post
    Anyone is hoarding essence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thats not a smart thing, need a lot inventory space and you can farm essence in tombs very fast. Better hoard chests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Are there ANY official answer regarding "old" mythic things?

Strangely Mythic bow already gone from CS.
    I though price would drop...
    Also for myth helm/weapon, but these are slowly getting cheaper and cheaper.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Time releasing gear is a bad idea!

You're only telling players not to spend any money until you reveal everything, who knows when that will be. So you worked hard to make Dragon Enclave but don't want to get paid right away...lol

This is how it's going to go down. Players will level to 41. Some will sit back and do exactly what they were doing before expansion; collect locks, gold. Some will just go offline until you release the "best" gear is available. The problem is, in that time they are offline/mia, their friends and their friends will also go offline/mia, some come back, most don't. Boom! you lost players.

Who knows what they will be doing while you waste their time, perhaps find a new/better game to play?

You need to find another way of keeping your players interested in your game without having to build a whole new expansion every time and this time try and stall their progress.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zorin:1501517

You're only telling players not to spend any money until you reveal everything, who knows when that will be. So you worked hard to make Dragon Enclave but don't want to get paid right away...lol

This is how it's going to go down. Players will level to 41. Some will sit back and do exactly what they were doing before expansion; collect locks, gold. Some will just go offline until you release the "best" gear is available. The problem is, in that time they are offline/mia, their friends and their friends will also go offline/mia, some come back, most don't. Boom! you lost players.

Who knows what they will be doing while you waste their time, perhaps find a new/better game to play?

You need to find another way of keeping your players interested in your game without having to build a whole new expansion every time and this time try and stall their progress.

Have you looked on googleplay there are no better mmo's!
    asimauara farmers inc! we go for the fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can u make mythic or arcane items easier to get on locks? cause i have been opening lots of time but i didnt get any mythic or arcane before...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zorin View Post

You know what? The new items will be released and will be discontinued when new items come. Its not "oh one item come wait a month another come I can try now to loot both 2". If you dont like the one that is introduced first, you can wait to see the others. The system is not only for you, for one class only, so if you dont like the items there are many others who will. There are tens of thoundsands people who play the game with 3 classes. If you dont like this, dont bother it, and just play like you never heard about this system. If you dont like the game, dont play it. Problem solved.
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 03-07-2014 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

You know what? The new items will be released and will be discontinued when new items come. Its not "oh one item come wait a month another come I can try now to loot both 2". If you dont like the one that is introduced first, you can wait to see the others. The system is not only for you, for one class only, so if you dont like the items there are many others who will. There are tens of thoundsands people who play the game with 3 classes. If you dont like this, dont bother it, and just play like you never heard about this system. If you dont like the game, dont play it. Problem solved.
    You must know more about this itemization than me. Have they given any clue at all how they will release gear?

You seen to be basing your complaints on a lot of assumptions
    Last edited by Rare; 03-08-2014 at 10:30 AM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

The Result
    Our goal is to keep Arcane Legends exciting for you. We want a world where there is always something new to look forward to. Of course, there is a fine balance to this goal. We want to have items interesting and different, but not change them out so quickly that you never have the opportunity to enjoy your hard won items for too long. We are very mindful of not replacing everything too quickly.
    We look forward to your thoughts on this change to itemization. Please write below your feeback and as always, thanks for playing Arcane Legends!
    They said that they will balance this system. And later they said they wont CHANGE and REPLACE everything too quickly. I think that is clear enough. And think logically pls. If they didnt, then it would become "this item released first, why not wait a month and try when another item released, then I have chance to get both of them in a crate". That will never happen if STS knows what they're doing.
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 03-08-2014 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

They said that they will balance this system. And later they said they wont CHANGE and REPLACE everything too quickly. I think that is clear enough. And think logically pls. If they didnt, then it would become "this item released first, why not wait a month and try when another item released, then I have chance to get both of them in a crate". That will never happen if STS knows what they're doing.
    I didn't see anything in that quote that said anything about crates, first of all. Again, you are making a lot of assumption.

Second, that quote doesn't say anything about how the itemization will be. So again, I restate my questions.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Good to know thanks spacetime mods

Sent from my iPhone 3000
    using Tapatalk,Ign is Tendirin