Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Platinum vendor for old limited time vanity (not the lb rewards) and arcane vanity we

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Platinum vendor for old limited time vanity (not the lb rewards) and arcane vanity we

I think it would be great to add a vendor for the limited time vanities and also for the kershal, maul of ollerus and bb hook vanities. We all know that other players cannot afford anymore for those vanities because of it's rarity. I think it's a good idea to bring those items in a vendor which is purchasable using platinums. Stashable but not tradeable would be great but stashable and also tradeable at the same time would be much greater. I think it's a fair idea for sts coz they can still make a money since other players really want those items but cannot afford because on what happened on price manipulations..
    One love! No bash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drae12 View Post
    I think it would be great to add a vendor for the limited time vanities and also for the kershal, maul of ollerus and bb hook vanities. We all know that other players cannot afford anymore for those vanities because of it's rarity. I think it's a good idea to bring those items in a vendor which is purchasable using platinums. Stashable but not tradeable would be great but stashable and also tradeable at the same time would be much greater. I think it's a fair idea for sts coz they can still make a money since other players really want those items but cannot afford because on what happened on price manipulations..
    One love! No bash!

I wonder how many hate comment u will get bcoz ppl who own then want them to b more expensive in future

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MiruZetu View Post
    I wonder how many hate comment u will get bcoz ppl who own then want them to b more expensive in future

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk
    Coz they're greeedy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

There arent many expencive weapon vanities anymore. See it as a goal, everybody can make 50-90m in a few months if he wants that weapon badly... even as a new player. There are the lvl16 arcanes as a recolor which are cheaper aswell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

The thing is.... They are craftable quite easily and freely (methodically)

Just loot about 1000 elite golden chest (depending on which weapon you want), get recipe from vendor, get arcane shard, and you are set!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    The thing is.... They are craftable quite easily and freely (methodically)

Just loot about 1000 elite golden chest (depending on which weapon you want), get recipe from vendor, get arcane shard, and you are set!

Lol and how much time it will take to loot 1k chest n how do u know that u will get arc weapons in those 1k chest?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Lol and how much time it will take to loot 1k chest n how do u know that u will get arc weapons in those 1k chest?
    Exactly!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I am saying those weapons are farmable, if they worth ur time or not is up to you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

When they mass released green arlor sets, a revolt unlike no other ensued. I don't think they would do this again, mass-releasing rare vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

One love! No bash!

It's hard to manipulate the price of items that you can still loot outside of events. If you think that price of Ker'shal is 'manipulated' so it costs 90M and you think it's not fair, then go ahead and loot one?

If farming 1,000 chests is not worth it, then maybe it's worth that amount of gold and you should just buy it?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    It's hard to manipulate the price of items that you can still loot outside of events. If you think that price of Ker'shal is 'manipulated' so it costs 90M and you think it's not fair, then go ahead and loot one?

If farming 1,000 chests is not worth it, then maybe it's worth that amount of gold and you should just buy it?
    That's why I'm suggesting to sts to make a vendor for it so that others can get too.... we spend money, they gain. I think its fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

It's not fair for those who farm chests and for those who open them.

Don't worry the prices won't rise since they are lootable.

Just show ur dedication.

If you really wanna buy with platinum, then buy elite awakening gems, sell them, and buy ur vanity. Problem solved, your welcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Just show ur dedication.

If you really wanna buy with platinum, then buy elite awakening gems, sell them, and buy ur vanity. Problem solved, your welcome

Well if you dont like this idea then leave this topic. Are you worried of losing profits? You scared that they may went cheaper again like before when sts listen to my idea? I'm one of the hoarders but i care for others who can't really afford. Don't be selfish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Just show ur dedication.

And btw they've already manipulated the price of kershal, 2-3 years ago it was 20-25m. No difference since then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Well if you dont like this idea then leave this topic. Are you worried of losing profits? You scared that they may went cheaper again like before when sts listen to my idea? I'm one of the hoarders but i care for others who can't really afford. Don't be selfish.

I don't think it's about the hoarders though. Many of the newer players who don't have the best weapons or gold loot items make money by farming those Elite Chests, and they sell for a good price only because they contain those weapons.

What you're suggesting would kill one of the very few ways that new players can farm to make money. The selfishness is working both ways because you want a vanity that costs 90M to drop to like... 5m? Just so you can get it the easy way.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I dont like this idea. If you don’t want honest feedback refrain from posting. The items are farmable and players make gold selling the chests the items are looted from. Soooo farm em or buy em or use your plats to merch the gold.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

How am I being selfish? I just solved the problem.

If you wanna buy with plats, go ahead, buy elite awake gems and sell them.

If you wanna buy with gold, go ahead farm gold or merch.

If you wanna farm, you are allowed to do that too, they are lootable.

I don't own them, I am saying there are various ways to get them. Infact, Kershal is still available in action for 95m, you are welcome to buy it.

Again, you can buy it with plats, you just gotta buy elite awake gems and sell them to get gold instead of buying it from vendor.

This way, the player who is selling the vanity, STS, and you, all will benefit. STS will benefit for plat purchase, the player for gaining gold, and you for getting the vanity. See? Instead if 2 people (what u suggested) now 3 people are benefitting from this.

Take a deep breath, and logically think and comprehend what I said. Oh, STS took ur idea? Did they ever said they implemented it because of YOU? Don't be delusional please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I don't think it's about the hoarders though. Many of the newer players who don't have the best weapons or gold loot items make money by farming those Elite Chests, and they sell for a good price only because they contain those weapons.

What you're suggesting would kill one of the very few ways that new players can farm to make money. The selfishness is working both ways because you want a vanity that costs 90M to drop to like... 5m? Just so you can get it the easy way.
    They can make a vendor that sells those vanities, stashable but not tradeable. It wont drop to 5m lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

And btw they've already manipulated the price of kershal, 2-3 years ago it was 20-25m. No difference since then.

Again, have u ever studied economics?

20-25m 3 years ago is 100m today due to inflation because of the release of gold loot, and new maps, also events such as pirate booty, not to mention awakening event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

One love! No bash!

If you guys doesn't like this idea then just leave lol. Let the STS decide.