Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Immortal Arcane staff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Immortal Arcane staff

Anyone use this staff yet how's the process like? Process is it good for pve?

I am using the immortal gun the totem process doesn't seems often and range seems small...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Nobody have this?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Not yet get it. Lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sciucafez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Proc is well cool and it proc'ed like 3-4 times on ursoth boss when i was running with friend. Range is medium

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Maybe will get one to try. How's the effect look like?
    Last edited by will0; 07-02-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

mythic flame much better than lvl 56 arcane staff (

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Does it have autoaim?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helal View Post
    mythic flame much better than lvl 56 arcane staff (
    Why would you say that? Explain pls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I have the new arcane staff and the proc is pretty awesome on elite map, i can banish a lot of ennemies and i deal big damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If u read the proc youll understand which weap is op like new arc sword(dammit soooo op)
    Arcane staff is good too(thanks God&#128521
    But i dont know about arc guns proc that proc and altar....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Arcane gun proc is a totem who deal dmg to ennemies and heal you and your allies +- 85 per tic every 0.5s for 6-7s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Guys can you make a review and post a video about this staff please ;-). I'm still using dragon hunter staff and it's proc is -2.5% of ursoths hp and we can kill ursoth fast.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    Why would you say that? Explain pls.
    I have used both of items

After i tried new arcane staff on elite map i found that I not do damage in moobs as mythci flame new arcane staff proc weak almost i did not feel there is areal proc on this staff

So Now i bouht flame again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ProKaveh View Post
    If u read the proc youll understand which weap is op like new arc sword(dammit soooo op)
    Arcane staff is good too(thanks God&#128521
    But i dont know about arc guns proc that proc and altar....
    Did u use it as a personal experience or just read the the AA as descripe on the weapon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Any more review?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Regarding 56 arcane stuff:

I love the stat boost. It's nice.

However, I am pretty disappointed with the proc. Proc does happen often. 4 5 normal attack and I see proc. Which is not that bit when I read the description of the proc. It says reduce armor. Not clear by HOW MUCH? also it says when it stacks for 10 times enemy explodes and chance for banish. So ten time we have to see that rotten proc. So that means 10 x 4 = 40 times we have to keep hitting same targets. Seems like something is wrong here. Aren't we suppose to use our skills too. And normal maps we can kill mobs with few hitsm how we gonna suppose to do 40 50 hits to stack the proc for 10 times. Not so practical for normal maps. About elite mage is too squishy we can not afford to stay close and hit that many times and we are normally charging our skills. So not useful proc. Babish sounds good though lol.

There are some legendary which has nice procs. For example. Long rifle gun proc 100% if u charge and it explodes dealing damage to large area or radius.
    Captain staff - when charged it proc 100% reducing enemy chance to hit by 50% I guess. So what I am trying to say is when charged the proc happens all the time. It's not the same case with new arcane staff.

In conclusion, I am happy with stay boost but I hope STS look into the proc.
    I suggest that the proc happens 100% if charged and please reduce the stack times of 10 to 3 -4. 10 times proc is too long imo. Or give us some useful proc like extra damage dealt , speed , dmg reduction something useful plz.

Procwise 56 arcane staff is worse than some legendary gears.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yubaraj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Regarding 56 arcane stuff:

I love the stat boost. It's nice.

However, I am pretty disappointed with the proc. Proc does happen often. 4 5 normal attack and I see proc. Which is not that bit when I read the description of the proc. It says reduce armor. Not clear by HOW MUCH? also it says when it stacks for 10 times enemy explodes and chance for banish. So ten time we have to see that rotten proc. So that means 10 x 4 = 40 times we have to keep hitting same targets. Seems like something is wrong here. Aren't we suppose to use our skills too. And normal maps we can kill mobs with few hitsm how we gonna suppose to do 40 50 hits to stack the proc for 10 times. Not so practical for normal maps. About elite mage is too squishy we can not afford to stay close and hit that many times and we are normally charging our skills. So not useful proc. Babish sounds good though lol.

There are some legendary which has nice procs. For example. Long rifle gun proc 100% if u charge and it explodes dealing damage to large area or radius.
    Captain staff - when charged it proc 100% reducing enemy chance to hit by 50% I guess. So what I am trying to say is when charged the proc happens all the time. It's not the same case with new arcane staff.

In conclusion, I am happy with stay boost but I hope STS look into the proc.
    I suggest that the proc happens 100% if charged and please reduce the stack times of 10 to 3 -4. 10 times proc is too long imo. Or give us some useful proc like extra damage dealt , speed , dmg reduction something useful plz.

Procwise 56 arcane staff is worse than some legendary gears.
    Just as I thought, I saw my friend using his and it's pretty awful. We used to shred thru elite mobs with 2 hex staves. This time with him using the new arcane and me using the old mythic the mobs were not dying as quickly which lead to many deaths. So unless the proc gets looked into I dun think this staff is practical to use.

Coalhouse

The proc description states: "... and further stacks on taking damage". This implies that while a target is under the effect of the proc, it stacks every time the target takes damage (rather than every time the proc is applied).

It appears that everyone is concerned with the procs of various weapons. I have an honest question: does nobody use skills anymore?
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 07-14-2016 at 08:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coalhouse View Post
    The proc description states: "... and further stacks on taking damage". This implies that while a target is under the effect of the proc, it stacks every time the target takes damage (rather than every time the proc is applied).

It appears that everyone is concerned with the procs of various weapons. I have an honest question: does nobody use skills anymore?

(N.B.: proc = Programmed Random OCcurrence)
    When you say skills as in the 4 skills of the character or the skill of the player. If you are referring to the 4 skills then ofc we do. The proc of a weapon is of paramount importance because it affects the success of your pt. If it's not then everyone would just go for the weapon that gives the best stats. It's is because of the "Wildfire" proc that still makes the lvl 46 hex staff the more viable option for PvE mobs.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Melthyz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coalhouse View Post

(N.B.: proc = Programmed Random OCcurrence)
    I read the description again and it does say stacks on taking damage. But if you read the sentence after that it says rotting flesh stacks. It's contradicting and confusing. Even it's 10 stacks taking damage, I am pretty sure I have done 10 attacks on elite southern gate mobs at least but never seen any explosion. Also another question arise, does skill attack count toward that stack damage thing?

Even if it's true. Mobs will be dead before hitting 10 time in normal maps. It's not that useful.

And yes I do use skills. But As for the proc part take the hint, 51 mythic staff 46 arcane staff, and 46 arcane sword proc. Just an example.

And I happened to see the new community update about buffing the rogue and warrior arcane weapons. What about mages? Do you guys still think 56 arcane staff proc is that good?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to yubaraj For This Useful Post: