Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood Pack Mercenary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Half of them arey friends xD

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Hehe in some ways

And Zen u rule the SL forum today?:P
    There will be blood.
    Blood Pack Mercenary
    retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Yeah XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

But not in my thread zen:-P
    There will be blood.
    Blood Pack Mercenary
    retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Today, Red left guild, and later I was removed. Red will rejoin surely. Just wanted to post here , even though I do not want to admit, but I am sad. I loved you guys. I really thought we were a family. But in a series of bad events, desert has had enough and won't listen anymore. The first bad event is a misconmunication between me and a spanish speaking guildie named ipy. Ipy misinterpreted me tryin to help a guildie, into something bad, and then started telling all the officers in the guild that he doesn't " like the way I speak." At first I was mad he would do something like this, so Beofak and I decided to remove him from guild. Later he is reinvited by desertpirate, and I explain to him the situation, and then Desert talks to ipy, and ipy apologizes. I accepted his apology because I realised that he misunderstood me due to the language difference, and we actually became friends. I was very glad. However, 3 days ago redrumxmurder mysteriously starts ignoring me. He just didn't talk to me at all, even when I kept talking to him. He would also ignore anyone who asked why. So 2 days later, he starts talking to me again in the morning, and I decide to not ask why because I am glad he is talking to me again. However, during those 2 days when he was ignoring me, I was gifting him items to get his attention ( and because I was upset he was ignoring me.) Then I accidentaly give him this gun I liked called a " boarding gun". So then that morning when he started talking to me again, I asked if he still had my boarding gun. He said "yes haha" and I asked him to return but he would not. I asked again if i can have but he said " no u gave to me haha" ( its just a gun worth like 20 cc but still, i loved it.) And for those of you who do not know, red gifted me a red leather jacket awhile back. Then after he gifted me his jacket, the next day he wins another jacket in redsun stage 5. Anyways, in the evening on the same day when he started talking to me again, he asks for his red jacket back. He told me he doesn't want to buy another one because he is saving for a devour skull. He told me he wants to put it on his second account " redrummurder". First of all, he gifted me the jacket. Second, I told him he could just transfer his jacket on to his second account so everyone wins. He says no, and keeps telling me he needs his jacket back. I find it really ironic because he always complains to me when noobs tell him they " need this item or need that item." He would joke and say " haha, its not like they cant get exp without the item". Second, he ignored me for 2 days and expects me to give him a jacket he gifted me? And third, he wouldn't even give me back my boarding gun when I asked for it BEFORE he asked for the jacket. So I said no. Then he gets mad and starts saying that he LOANED me the jacket, and then leaves the guild. Then I call android and desert for a meeting, and I try to explain in as much detail as possible, ( just like this post) , but near the end, desert says he has had enough. He left saying " i have had enough with all this suspicious activity linked to you." By suspicious he meant the ipy conflict that was already solved. Then android had to go to work. Then later, desert removes me after I say something in guild chat. He also removes kyjin who did nothing at all lmao. ( kyjin is my friend, so thats why.) Anyways, desert, i know it is hard that red left, but relax a bit please, re think this after you have read this, ( if ur still not relaxed after u read this, please relax then think about it.) I loved this guild. Was invited by beofak at level 4. Met all these wonderful people . And today, Sluggz, Juandaz, and I capped at the same time. I was soo happy that there are now at least 7 -9 people in this guild already capped, and soon ravi and pot would cap too. I wanted this guild to be the best! Only a few more and we would be on leaderboard! I tried to help as much people as I could. Sadly, android had to quit the game before I got to know her well... And desert was always busy with work and we never really talked much. But des, please talk to your other head officers. I made the best bonds with them. Ravi, he was feeling down one day and I cheered him up. Righel, me and him have been talking and playing together ever since I learned that he spoke spanish. He also trusts me greatly with his prime napalm that I return daily. I understand that Red used to be a good helper before I joined and that is good. Now red is taking time he deserved to farm and benifit for himself for once. With me in the guild I can take over for red so he can spend his time doing his own thing. I'm not sure if this problem can be solved though. I do have a solution but do not think anyone will read it this far.
    Solution that I can think of at the moment is : Red and I rejoin but we forget about the past and move forward, for the better of the guild. With Android quitin Sl... And desert busy with work... Ravi at school... Righel speaking spanish... Soulzrise quiting game, and red farming... Yeah. I spend so much time with the guild that I barely make friends outside the guild. I only added guldies ( exceptions of course) , I only played with guildies. I probably have gotten all my levels with guildies only. I was on for almost every new person who joined and got to know then. They loved the guild because I told them we were like a family. Des, how can you remove me? What is the reason. Red trying to make me look bad that by saying in guild chat before he left " becareful who you loan stuff too, they may not return. " However des, I literally just returned you the Uc set and 10 minutes later you kick me. If I was evil I should've kept the set. Also righel trusts me with his napalm. And my friend named " urqui" trusted me with " smooch me sprout" " ginger" and " green shirt". I wore it for one day before he asked for me to return. Which I did. I am however NOT returning reds jacket because he gave it to me. He even told me that I should never sell his jacket because it was a gift and I guarenteed I would never sell a gift he gave me. Also, righel told me this is such a silly thing to fight about. Red can easily afford a new jacket, but he doesn't even need one. In the past he told me he can help me find a red jacket for 45k, but today when I offer him 45 k instead of giving him the jacket he gave me, he told me no, red jacket is not worth 45k. Hey, not my fault. He said that. Plus, dont say " prices change" when he told me red jacket was 45k, the norm price was the same. Around 50-60k. But he said he could find one for 45. Currenty I am in juan's guild, aka righels alt.

Tell me your thoughts. Anyone. I am open to criticise and will respond. If you need proof, talk to ravi or righel or urqui or urquii. Urqui is the dude who loaned me the expensive set that I returned. Again, I even returned deserts uc set and then Bam I am removed. Lmao , who knew huh. Idk if u can talk to beo, we barely know each other, but he seems smart. Android is also wise but idk her :/ . All these hours spent on the guild, and now I am removed. I should hate this guild, but I cannot, I told myself I wouldn't even join an other guild, not even the best. I helped as many people as I could to join this guild contest. I told anyone who was interested the details and how to join. It hurts. It sucks. This can be solved though. We don't have to all lose.

Well that's all I can think of to say. Sorry for the long block paragraph, and thank you for taking the time to read it and understand it clearly. If you have any questions please ask.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristynn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristynn View Post
    Today, Red left guild, and later I was removed. Red will rejoin surely. Just wanted to post here , even though I do not want to admit, but I am sad. I loved you guys. I really thought we were a family. But in a series of bad events, desert has had enough and won't listen anymore. The first bad event is a misconmunication between me and a spanish speaking guildie named ipy. Ipy misinterpreted me tryin to help a guildie, into something bad, and then started telling all the officers in the guild that he doesn't " like the way I speak." At first I was mad he would do something like this, so Beofak and I decided to remove him from guild. Later he is reinvited by desertpirate, and I explain to him the situation, and then Desert talks to ipy, and ipy apologizes. I accepted his apology because I realised that he misunderstood me due to the language difference, and we actually became friends. I was very glad. However, 3 days ago redrumxmurder mysteriously starts ignoring me. He just didn't talk to me at all, even when I kept talking to him. He would also ignore anyone who asked why. So 2 days later, he starts talking to me again in the morning, and I decide to not ask why because I am glad he is talking to me again. However, during those 2 days when he was ignoring me, I was gifting him items to get his attention ( and because I was upset he was ignoring me.) Then I accidentaly give him this gun I liked called a " boarding gun". So then that morning when he started talking to me again, I asked if he still had my boarding gun. He said "yes haha" and I asked him to return but he would not. I asked again if i can have but he said " no u gave to me haha" ( its just a gun worth like 20 cc but still, i loved it.) And for those of you who do not know, red gifted me a red leather jacket awhile back. Then after he gifted me his jacket, the next day he wins another jacket in redsun stage 5. Anyways, in the evening on the same day when he started talking to me again, he asks for his red jacket back. He told me he doesn't want to buy another one because he is saving for a devour skull. He told me he wants to put it on his second account " redrummurder". First of all, he gifted me the jacket. Second, I told him he could just transfer his jacket on to his second account so everyone wins. He says no, and keeps telling me he needs his jacket back. I find it really ironic because he always complains to me when noobs tell him they " need this item or need that item." He would joke and say " haha, its not like they cant get exp without the item". Second, he ignored me for 2 days and expects me to give him a jacket he gifted me? And third, he wouldn't even give me back my boarding gun when I asked for it BEFORE he asked for the jacket. So I said no. Then he gets mad and starts saying that he LOANED me the jacket, and then leaves the guild. Then I call android and desert for a meeting, and I try to explain in as much detail as possible, ( just like this post) , but near the end, desert says he has had enough. He left saying " i have had enough with all this suspicious activity linked to you." By suspicious he meant the ipy conflict that was already solved. Then android had to go to work. Then later, desert removes me after I say something in guild chat. He also removes kyjin who did nothing at all lmao. ( kyjin is my friend, so thats why.) Anyways, desert, i know it is hard that red left, but relax a bit please, re think this after you have read this, ( if ur still not relaxed after u read this, please relax then think about it.) I loved this guild. Was invited by beofak at level 4. Met all these wonderful people . And today, Sluggz, Juandaz, and I capped at the same time. I was soo happy that there are now at least 7 -9 people in this guild already capped, and soon ravi and pot would cap too. I wanted this guild to be the best! Only a few more and we would be on leaderboard! I tried to help as much people as I could. Sadly, android had to quit the game before I got to know her well... And desert was always busy with work and we never really talked much. But des, please talk to your other head officers. I made the best bonds with them. Ravi, he was feeling down one day and I cheered him up. Righel, me and him have been talking and playing together ever since I learned that he spoke spanish. He also trusts me greatly with his prime napalm that I return daily. I understand that Red used to be a good helper before I joined and that is good. Now red is taking time he deserved to farm and benifit for himself for once. With me in the guild I can take over for red so he can spend his time doing his own thing. I'm not sure if this problem can be solved though. I do have a solution but do not think anyone will read it this far.
    Solution that I can think of at the moment is : Red and I rejoin but we forget about the past and move forward, for the better of the guild. With Android quitin Sl... And desert busy with work... Ravi at school... Righel speaking spanish... Soulzrise quiting game, and red farming... Yeah. I spend so much time with the guild that I barely make friends outside the guild. I only added guldies ( exceptions of course) , I only played with guildies. I probably have gotten all my levels with guildies only. I was on for almost every new person who joined and got to know then. They loved the guild because I told them we were like a family. Des, how can you remove me? What is the reason. Red trying to make me look bad that by saying in guild chat before he left " becareful who you loan stuff too, they may not return. " However des, I literally just returned you the Uc set and 10 minutes later you kick me. If I was evil I should've kept the set. Also righel trusts me with his napalm. And my friend named " urqui" trusted me with " smooch me sprout" " ginger" and " green shirt". I wore it for one day before he asked for me to return. Which I did. I am however NOT returning reds jacket because he gave it to me. He even told me that I should never sell his jacket because it was a gift and I guarenteed I would never sell a gift he gave me. Also, righel told me this is such a silly thing to fight about. Red can easily afford a new jacket, but he doesn't even need one. In the past he told me he can help me find a red jacket for 45k, but today when I offer him 45 k instead of giving him the jacket he gave me, he told me no, red jacket is not worth 45k. Hey, not my fault. He said that. Plus, dont say " prices change" when he told me red jacket was 45k, the norm price was the same. Around 50-60k. But he said he could find one for 45. Currenty I am in juan's guild, aka righels alt.

Tell me your thoughts. Anyone. I am open to criticise and will respond. If you need proof, talk to ravi or righel or urqui or urquii. Urqui is the dude who loaned me the expensive set that I returned. Again, I even returned deserts uc set and then Bam I am removed. Lmao , who knew huh. Idk if u can talk to beo, we barely know each other, but he seems smart. Android is also wise but idk her :/ . All these hours spent on the guild, and now I am removed. I should hate this guild, but I cannot, I told myself I wouldn't even join an other guild, not even the best. I helped as many people as I could to join this guild contest. I told anyone who was interested the details and how to join. It hurts. It sucks. This can be solved though. We don't have to all lose.

Well that's all I can think of to say. Sorry for the long block paragraph, and thank you for taking the time to read it and understand it clearly. If you have any questions please ask.
    Yep, your solution is the best way to solve this big understansing. Ik you loved that guild and hope this gets sorted out soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Well after reading all this i have to say its good to keep it in an objective way.
    It wasnt easy for me to end it like this. But it seems nessesacry to me. Ik were in BPM since the low lvl days. But most of the trouble that happend in guild were linked in someways to you. Just heard what ppl told me, but thats the only source i have. Some of them are close friends of mine.
    And i must say i know red longer then u and even if he is a subborn person i trust him more then you. Its may sound sad to you but its like that.
    I admit your guild work but i have take the consquences.
    There will be blood.
    Blood Pack Mercenary
    retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

List all the troubles. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

List all the troubles. Thank you
    Hi Kristynn,

Okay, I have read your long message and I did try to talk to you privately awhile ago at SL base.

As one of the head officers of BPM, let me give you the FIRM and FINAL DECISION we have made regarding your issue:

1) We have decided to let you go. Meaning, you are Officially Out of the Guild.

2) If you wish to return Red's stuff that will be between you and Red. The guild will not be held responsible for your transaction with him.

As to the list of problems you are requesting us~please know that it will no longer be necessary to discuss that here especially in the forum where anybody can see this.

Kris, if you really love BPM as you claimed...this issue should have not reached the forum. A real family settles an issue "within" family and does not exaggerate an issue such as this. BPM would like to thank you for all you have done for the guild. But also remember that good deeds are not for you to speak of, but it's for others to tell.

Moreover, please note that when Desertpirate decided to kick you out from the guild he only did what is best for BPM. I was there when he asked you to leave voluntarily for you to save your face from being kicked. But you were so stubborn to listen, so he was forced to kick you out himself.

This guild is fair and just. We have been observing you all this time and we validated that you are NOT suited for BPM. There are some things that BPM cannot tolerate, three (3) most important of these are the breach of trust, rudeness and creating discord among the group. With careful observation and validation, you were guilty of these offenses so we have decided to let you go.

BPM wishes you the best and we know that you can be more productive and useful to another guild. Let us end this issue now and move on.

Thank you.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Last edited by androidsix; 07-29-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

huh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Seriously, big misunderstanding. You think red loaned me the jacket. Red did not. Period. He got mad and started telling me he loaned it to me. Thought I explained that in my post, but oh wait, you don't believe because red is your best friend and you trust him more than me.

Alright, i didn't think id make a post defending myself, but I will.

1. You said good deeds are not to be spoken of. Android you don't know anything about me. I got officer with no one recommending me, then promoted to head officer.

2. Red actually said he would recommend me out of the blue one day, and I said thank you, and the next day Desert talked to me about being officer. So later I thanked redrum for recommending me and he told me he actually didn't recommend me, and congratulated me for getting it myself.

3. I tried to hold a private meeting with you (android) and desert, but desert said he had enough and left the zone, so I decided to post on forums so there would be no misunderstandings. However I think misunderstandings is not the issue, you guys believe red and not me.

4. Breaching of trust? I returned UC set to desert the day I got kicked. I have proved myself trustworthy multiple times with Righel, Ravi, and even desert.

5. Rudeness? Me and Red are best friends and one day he starts ignoring me for 2 days. Also, even before he ignored me, he would never greet me when he saw me because he was busy farming. Then when he finished farming, then he would talk. The day when I got kicked, I myself was farming in Red sun and desert pm me and I took the time to talk to him. I also say sorry when I make a mistake. Android, you have no idea what red does. One day I joined him in motherload, and there is this huge mob at the spawn. I quickly kill the mob easily, then a noob joins and red says "haha kris you ruined my trap" and im like "?" and red says " I killed this noob like 6 times when he tried to join my game." and the noob who i saved told me "Ty" . Before I met red, I thought all officers were perfect, so I tried to do the best I could to also be like you guys, like des, like android, like beo, but then I thought, hey, if red can have fun, i should too. So I tell red oh haha sorry I ruined your trap. Back then I thought it was funny. Now I think its stupid, because I don't think you know about this. Red makes delta 7 games and then runs to boss, leaves the noobs behind, kills the boss and then exists zone. I however stay and help the noobs finish the level. and I have never told anyone about this, because like you said android, we arent supposed to tell about good deeds.

6. Discord among the guild? There was no trouble in the guild at all, at least not because of something I did. In the post I made earlier, I talked about how there was a mis understanding between ipy and I, and then ipy apologized and we became friends. What else happened? I seriously don't know. Then there is the red jacket thing, red gifted me the jacket. He told me I should never sell it because it is a gift. He said he would only gift if I never sold, so I tell him yes I would never sell a gift you give me. He is lying about saying he loaned, cuz he just wants the jacket back so bad. And the next day I am kicked from the guild, he asks for 45k since I'm quiting anyways, and I say, of course not! He didn't accept it yesterday, and now wants it because im quiting. So basically, it first started he asked for it back and I politely remind him that it was a gift, but he says he needs it and starts to beg for it. Then I explain to him that he doesn't need it, and he can just transfer his own red jacket to his second account, instead of taking my gift back to use for his second account, so we both win. Then he gets desperate and starts saying he loaned the jacket to me, and then thought it would be a good idea to make a scene and type in guild chat then leave. It worked. Well done red.

I have an offer. Let me back into bpm and ill ignore red, and ill leave android and des alone, but they can ask me for anything if they want. I will continue to support the guild, and so I can be reunited with my friends in the guild again.

and don't worry android, no one outside of this guild will care about what we post here. especially not these huge blocks of texts that don't involve them. I just had to defend myself. you made me seem bad. Red causes way more trouble than me. Gah. Once he said a bunch of bad stuff to another guy in black star in public and the dude said he was going to report him with screenies, but I knew he was bluffing and I told red he wasn't going to get banned, and so he was reassured and moved his items back. I spend like almost all my time with red, I don't know why he would do this to me. I'm not sure if it is his lack of sleep or something. I was debating if I should post this, because it may have been no use, but I feel if I don't say something red will continue to get away. Hope you read everything, and if you have questions of clarifications ask me here. I don't want a mis understanding to get me removed from a guild I loved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Nice Guild
    Last edited by Conquered; 07-30-2013 at 04:22 AM. Reason: idk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by zenxpr0 View Post
    Nice Guild

How u mean that bro?
    There will be blood.
    Blood Pack Mercenary
    retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

They have a good Unity etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Kristynn. This is my final statement. You are out of BPM. Deal with it. We tried to handel this in a friendly way. Look forward and search for a new guild. This is it. Iam tired of this whole drama. Iam sure some other guild will invite ya.

Farewell
    There will be blood.
    Blood Pack Mercenary
    retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Seriously, big misunderstanding. You think red loaned me the jacket. Red did not. Period. He got mad and started telling me he loaned it to me. Thought I explained that in my post, but oh wait, you don't believe because red is your best friend and you trust him more than me.

Alright, i didn't think id make a post defending myself, but I will.

1. You said good deeds are not to be spoken of. Android you don't know anything about me. I got officer with no one recommending me, then promoted to head officer.

2. Red actually said he would recommend me out of the blue one day, and I said thank you, and the next day Desert talked to me about being officer. So later I thanked redrum for recommending me and he told me he actually didn't recommend me, and congratulated me for getting it myself.

3. I tried to hold a private meeting with you (android) and desert, but desert said he had enough and left the zone, so I decided to post on forums so there would be no misunderstandings. However I think misunderstandings is not the issue, you guys believe red and not me.

4. Breaching of trust? I returned UC set to desert the day I got kicked. I have proved myself trustworthy multiple times with Righel, Ravi, and even desert.

5. Rudeness? Me and Red are best friends and one day he starts ignoring me for 2 days. Also, even before he ignored me, he would never greet me when he saw me because he was busy farming. Then when he finished farming, then he would talk. The day when I got kicked, I myself was farming in Red sun and desert pm me and I took the time to talk to him. I also say sorry when I make a mistake. Android, you have no idea what red does. One day I joined him in motherload, and there is this huge mob at the spawn. I quickly kill the mob easily, then a noob joins and red says "haha kris you ruined my trap" and im like "?" and red says " I killed this noob like 6 times when he tried to join my game." and the noob who i saved told me "Ty" . Before I met red, I thought all officers were perfect, so I tried to do the best I could to also be like you guys, like des, like android, like beo, but then I thought, hey, if red can have fun, i should too. So I tell red oh haha sorry I ruined your trap. Back then I thought it was funny. Now I think its stupid, because I don't think you know about this. Red makes delta 7 games and then runs to boss, leaves the noobs behind, kills the boss and then exists zone. I however stay and help the noobs finish the level. and I have never told anyone about this, because like you said android, we arent supposed to tell about good deeds.

6. Discord among the guild? There was no trouble in the guild at all, at least not because of something I did. In the post I made earlier, I talked about how there was a mis understanding between ipy and I, and then ipy apologized and we became friends. What else happened? I seriously don't know. Then there is the red jacket thing, red gifted me the jacket. He told me I should never sell it because it is a gift. He said he would only gift if I never sold, so I tell him yes I would never sell a gift you give me. He is lying about saying he loaned, cuz he just wants the jacket back so bad. And the next day I am kicked from the guild, he asks for 45k since I'm quiting anyways, and I say, of course not! He didn't accept it yesterday, and now wants it because im quiting. So basically, it first started he asked for it back and I politely remind him that it was a gift, but he says he needs it and starts to beg for it. Then I explain to him that he doesn't need it, and he can just transfer his own red jacket to his second account, instead of taking my gift back to use for his second account, so we both win. Then he gets desperate and starts saying he loaned the jacket to me, and then thought it would be a good idea to make a scene and type in guild chat then leave. It worked. Well done red.

I have an offer. Let me back into bpm and ill ignore red, and ill leave android and des alone, but they can ask me for anything if they want. I will continue to support the guild, and so I can be reunited with my friends in the guild again.

and don't worry android, no one outside of this guild will care about what we post here. especially not these huge blocks of texts that don't involve them. I just had to defend myself. you made me seem bad. Red causes way more trouble than me. Gah. Once he said a bunch of bad stuff to another guy in black star in public and the dude said he was going to report him with screenies, but I knew he was bluffing and I told red he wasn't going to get banned, and so he was reassured and moved his items back. I spend like almost all my time with red, I don't know why he would do this to me. I'm not sure if it is his lack of sleep or something. I was debating if I should post this, because it may have been no use, but I feel if I don't say something red will continue to get away. Hope you read everything, and if you have questions of clarifications ask me here. I don't want a mis understanding to get me removed from a guild I loved.
    Kristynn,

I tried to reply to you in a very professional manner. But you are provoking me to be brutally frank with you. So here's what I think you are trying to achieve here:

1) You are so adamant to defend yourself because you were so embarrassed of the things that were exposed here in the forum.

2) You can't believe that all your self-proclaimed hardwork for the guild were trashed because of a lousy problem you had with Red.

3) You thought that Desert and I did not make a sound judgement of your removal from the guild because Red is one of our close friends.

But let me rebuke each and every argument you expressed against us:

1-2) You thought that you became Officer so soon without anyone recommending you?

LMAO. It was I, who vouched you to Desertpirate because I thought you were mature enough to become an officer and that you were ready to take my place in the guild. But after seeing you during my so-called visits, I personally told Ravi and Desert that I take back every good thing I said about you. And that they should be extra vigilant of your real character.

Please don't tell me that I don't know you, cause your stench is so strong that I could tell that the good sides you are showing are just lies. I witnessed how you treat people. Please don't humor me that you are really good because you are NOT! You make friends to manipulate people and work for your advantage. And you look down on people who are not useful to you. You are getting ahead of yourself by being too bossy to guildies and even to your co-officers.

3) You thought that Desertpirate and I just sided Red because we believed him more than you?

You are hell right, Dear! You know why? Because we were so SICK AND TIRED of hearing your loooong and tiring explanations why you were in constant misundertanding with other guildies (e.g. Chia, Ipy, Pots and Red)

And you thought that posting this issue here was the best resolution? Come on, it just MADE THINGS WORSE! BPM is a quiet guild, the REAL Headofficers and Desert tries so hard to keep the thread here only for guild events and other fun sharing of photos. Then you will just smear it with your non-sense, immature and personal agenda?! Shame on you. How I pity you, girl!

4) Breaching of Trust could mean a lot of things. It is not only by returning the items you borrowed but most importantly the TRUST that was given to you when you became an officer.

You were trusted to act in a mature manner, trusted to best represent BPM inside and outside the guild, trusted to get along with guildies; most especially to your co-officers and to keep any family problems "within" the guild. But you failed in all of those I mentioned, thus you are definitely guilty of Breach of Trust.

5) Do you firmly believe you were never rude in any way? I highly doubt that!

I will not cite my personal experience with you but do you think that bad mouthing Red here in the forum is not enough proof of your rude behavior? Questioning Desertpirate's decision and making all these inappropriate postings are not rude in nature? Please don't be silly Kris.

6) If problems with Chia, Ipy and Red were not classified as "creating discord among guild members", I don't know what to call it anymore. How pathetic...

You really don't get it do you?!

YOU ARE REMOVED FROM THE GUILD AND WE HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF HAVING YOU BACK.

So please, let us stop this issue. We don't need somebody like you in the guild. Your offer has been denied. GOODBYE!

Last edited by androidsix; 07-30-2013 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

wooo looks like kristynn is writing a novel...too bad that since they are mostly LIES (yes just mostly), we are gonna have to classify your novel as FICTION...hah wow i cant believe i did all this work just to recover my pw and set things straight. first of all kristynn in your last CHAPTER you said u would be defending yourself, but instead you just attacked me. and you did nothing but tell a bunch of HALF TRUTHS to spin things ur way. well im here to set things straight. lets start by me fessing up to my wrongdoings. i do set up traps(sorry) when people constantly follow me while i am farming alone (never for anyone from the guild). and the first time you came in and saw what i was doing, you said it was fun and you want to set up people with 0 deaths and that we could be a team. whos the evil one now? and then you wanna bring up when i thought i would get banned for trashtalking. first of all IT WASNT in public. second, some guy was talkin crap TO ME through PM and said he would report me once he realized i was WINNING our war of words. he told me he took screenshots, so i admit i was worried, but that whole "public" stuff you speak of like you were there...wrong...and another thing...abie said that you think you GOT me my CFO title...haha what exactly do you think you did? join a game THAT I WAS IN and sit there jealously and watch ryannii OFFER me a mark for my dm napalm? then when he traded it i sold it to a coincollector which ARIZEUH found, NOT YOU. you didnt do ONE DAMN THING TO HELP ME EARN ANYTHING...you keep that in mind. and why would i EVER recommend you for anything like officer. i spend too much time farming for that. right? since you are so worried about my whereabouts. news flash...what i do with my time is MY decision...worry about YOURSELF...stop judging me like you're so great when all you did was borrow napalms to lvl quickly (ouch)...me on the otherhand, i never even used guild to level...ask anyone...i play with them kuz i ENJOY it. not for the recognition, like you need. you are just mad that i called you out on your scam with selling all the stuff you borrowed. so all in all, yes i farm alot. yes i set traps. yes i trashtalk pretty good and coulda been banned for it. but unlike you, i dont scam and cause drama. thats why im still with them and your not. NO REPLIES TO YOU AFTER THIS. i might not remember my pw...and you are a waste of my farming time haha. and they all lived happily ever after. THE END.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to redrumxmurder For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why are you even here android. You are the one who is so sensitive and controlling. If you really are friends with Ravi, why do you get upset if he misses a REQUIRED DAILY meeting? Ravi told me about how once you got mad at him because he didn't meet you, because his BATTERY DIED. He was too afraid to tell you! That is ridiculous... I cheered him up though and he was very happy. Also, I was glad you left after hearing about you. See? Unfair? How I don't know you? But I feel you are bad because of the stuff I heard about you? Get my point? I don't know you but I feel you are bad even if its not true because of what I heard. Me and ipy were friends after the conflict. Me and chia are friends. The only issue here is redrum. But ok , I don't want to join the guild anymore. You have made it VERY clear now that you don't want me back and that is tood.And I'm not going to defend myself anymore. Im keeping this post short and I'm never going to check back on this thread. I am also quiting star league, and I am NOT going to come back like you. Selling all my items so they don't go to waste and so I don't have a temptation.

Edit: I dont want you to waste your time responding to this. Case is settled k? Move on now with the guild and goodluck
    Last edited by Kristynn; 07-30-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Why are you even here android. You are the one who is so sensitive and controlling. If you really are friends with Ravi, why do you get upset if he misses a REQUIRED DAILY meeting? Ravi told me about how once you got mad at him because he didn't meet you, because his BATTERY DIED. He was too afraid to tell you! That is ridiculous... I cheered him up though and he was very happy. Also, I was glad you left after hearing about you. See? Unfair? How I don't know you? But I feel you are bad because of the stuff I heard about you? Get my point? I don't know you but I feel you are bad even if its not true because of what I heard. Me and ipy were friends after the conflict. Me and chia are friends. The only issue here is redrum. But ok , I don't want to join the guild anymore. You have made it VERY clear now that you don't want me back and that is tood.And I'm not going to defend myself anymore. Im keeping this post short and I'm never going to check back on this thread. I am also quiting star league, and I am NOT going to come back like you. Selling all my items so they don't go to waste and so I don't have a temptation.

Edit: I dont want you to waste your time responding to this. Case is settled k? Move on now with the guild and goodluck
    Lol, you are so hilarious! Can't shut your mouth from saying bad things about other people, huh? You can't even keep secrets of people who trusted you with their problems? The nerve to tell all of those things here. Do you even have a sense of dignity?

You are so downright pathetic and I really pity you.

Go ahead and quit this game. I think this game will benefit more if one player like you will be gone for good. I don't owe you an explanation why I came back. And whatever my reasons are, it is none of your business.

Don't worry, I could waste a little time replying to you even if it is pointless. It is you who needs to move on. You are the one who was dying to come back to BPM and kept on giving offers, right?

Geez, have a life! :sly:

Last edited by androidsix; 07-30-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default To Kristynn

First of all we didnt become "FRIENDS" idk were that came from. I just apologize to u because i miss undestand you plus Desert told me to do it so dont lie about us being friends cuz i talked to Desert and said things are not going to be the same whit Kristynn plus dont talk about Red that way cuz wen i needed ur help u were always busy helping others players exept me and wen u were free u just said be right there and u never showed up.

P.S: IF I DIDNT WRITE GOOD IN THE THREAD ITS BECAUSE MY LANGUAGE LOL

23. The Following User Says Thank You to IPyroPG For This Useful Post: