Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
Your “exposing” me is throwing out false claims that I bought many psykos off a lot of people for cheap. The only truth you had in your statements was me buying a mayneak from you for 25m. It was well known by many people at the time that the going rate for those pets were around that range when they were made first tradeable which was the period in which I bought it off you. I think you’re just a little upset you sold it before it rose up :/

I didn’t bother really looking into what you or plpr were arguing about, but from a few seconds of skimming I got the feel that it was regarding the role of enchants in this tournaments. In my opinion, enchants shouldn’t have been allowed at all during this tournament. You could’ve had a trusted delegate as the third member on each team (it is 2v2 after all) there to monitor the stats of both players on each team and make sure they matched that of someone who was wearing a standard unenchanted set. The only issue with this is availability; I know a lot of these matches took a while to get in because many people were busy and this would’ve made matches take even longer to get in. I still wish there was the ability to lock specific slots for enchants because then it would be far easier for everyone to get the certain enchants they wanted.

But hey what do I know, I haven’t pvped since 2013 xd
It was never that cheap... i trusted you, you lied about the value, it is what it is congratulations you made a huge profit at anothers expense.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk