Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My wish for 2019 expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default My wish for 2019 expansion

1. Pvp mode that give same stat for all players.
    2. Events only for vanities and pet.
    3. No more gold farming in expansion map.
    4. Mythic/Set/Arcane gears only available by crafting.
    5. Crafting materials only drop in expansion maps/crates.
    6. Add more aura.
    7. Button to disable all/certain aura.
    8. Heroic as the best pet class. Not arcane.
    9. Buff mage.
    10. A good new locked crate small, large, massive.
    11. Free gears every 5 lvls until 75.
    12. New tombs.
    13. New jewels.
    14. More artifacts.
    15. More locations.
    16. More crafting the items instead of simply loot it.
    17. Increase daily quests xp rewards.
    18. Update token NPCs.
    19. Update the store.
    20. Spirit weapon as the best.
    21. Xp elix for pets.

Please comment.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Badzauberer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badzauberer View Post
    6. Add more aura.
    9. Buff mage.
    12. New tombs.
    13. New jewels.
    14. More artifacts.
    15. More locations.
    18. Update token NPCs.
    19. Update the store.
    21. Xp elix for pets.

Please comment.
    You practically hit all the right categories.

+1!!!

Although, I do prefer having 3-5 different types of armors/weapons for the number 1 on the list. Other than that. It’s spot on!!! Ty for posting this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Also agree with all! Would be great changes but I think there’s also needs to be a great bonus to the beginning. End game is very unbalanced compared to middle levels and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

6. Add more aura.
    9. Buff mage.
    12. New tombs.
    13. New jewels.
    14. More artifacts.
    15. More locations.
    18. Update token NPCs.
    19. Update the store.
    21. Xp elix for pets.

Please comment.
    I'm my opinion I like about 25% of this. The other stuff I'm not a fan of.
    1: -1 people spend money to get better stats for this. I would like a mode that takes away that and keeps everyone lvl (but just a mode and not all together)
    2: -1 I like how the events work now excluding arc items from crate pulls on random events but I'll get to that later on the crafting portion of your list
    3: -1 I disagree with this. There should be a gold farming PERIOD. The change should be that you can farm on current lvl maps and old maps such as esg and maus. That way people can do all these to make money. (I am a fan of farming loot instead of gold but there's nothing to farm besides murk Stones or mire set. I would like other lootables throughout all maps and not just rng chests.
    4: +1 I like the idea of crafting for these as well as them dropping from plat chests (sts has to make money some how) but being able to craft stuff over a grind is nice. (They had the right idea with new arc ring and amulet but I'd like to craft these through pieces of materials instead of coins)
    5: +1 and -1. I'd like the crafting to not only be in current maps but have a chance to drop in other maps as well but I like the idea behind this one.
    6: I do like this but I understand why it shouldn't be done.
    7: this fixes the problem of #6 so +5
    8: it is technically already this. There just isn't heroic versions of every pet yet. I honestly didn't like the addition of the "heroic" variations. I wish there was a crafting method to upgrade pets to arcinite.
    9: -1000 mages are great at pve. And are great support for pvp. Yea no crap they don't win 1v1 vs rogue or tank. They all have their ups and downs.
    10: that will come...
    11: -1000 nope don't even do this. Lowell lvl gears become worthless.
    12: +1 yep
    13: +1 yep but I would like different buffs
    14: -1 nah there's enough I'm cool with a few but there is a lot
    15: location? As in maps or cities (I've been requesting for a mapping system update like SL where you can see every map open and join others)
    16: -1 I like the idea but looting still key and need to be there (more than crafting even)
    17: -1 nahh they give more then enough. It should be focused on killing mobs at higher lvl.
    18: +1 yep needs to be done
    19: +1 yep needs to be done (idk what your referencing to but I think it needs 71+ items and new vanities)
    20: -1 and +1 I don't think it should be best but it should be nerfed to upgrade these and buffed on stats of armor and helm. Also I'd like them to upgraded not just on current maps but all maps to obtain xp
    21: +1 yep

My thoughts from playing since PL and knowing what worked and did not work in each game
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

OP I like the ideas & the thread +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

+1

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
    I'm my opinion I like about 25% of this. The other stuff I'm not a fan of.
    1: -1 people spend money to get better stats for this. I would like a mode that takes away that and keeps everyone lvl (but just a mode and not all together)
    2: -1 I like how the events work now excluding arc items from crate pulls on random events but I'll get to that later on the crafting portion of your list
    3: -1 I disagree with this. There should be a gold farming PERIOD. The change should be that you can farm on current lvl maps and old maps such as esg and maus. That way people can do all these to make money. (I am a fan of farming loot instead of gold but there's nothing to farm besides murk Stones or mire set. I would like other lootables throughout all maps and not just rng chests.
    4: +1 I like the idea of crafting for these as well as them dropping from plat chests (sts has to make money some how) but being able to craft stuff over a grind is nice. (They had the right idea with new arc ring and amulet but I'd like to craft these through pieces of materials instead of coins)
    5: +1 and -1. I'd like the crafting to not only be in current maps but have a chance to drop in other maps as well but I like the idea behind this one.
    6: I do like this but I understand why it shouldn't be done.
    7: this fixes the problem of #6 so +5
    8: it is technically already this. There just isn't heroic versions of every pet yet. I honestly didn't like the addition of the "heroic" variations. I wish there was a crafting method to upgrade pets to arcinite.
    9: -1000 mages are great at pve. And are great support for pvp. Yea no crap they don't win 1v1 vs rogue or tank. They all have their ups and downs.
    10: that will come...
    11: -1000 nope don't even do this. Lowell lvl gears become worthless.
    12: +1 yep
    13: +1 yep but I would like different buffs
    14: -1 nah there's enough I'm cool with a few but there is a lot
    15: location? As in maps or cities (I've been requesting for a mapping system update like SL where you can see every map open and join others)
    16: -1 I like the idea but looting still key and need to be there (more than crafting even)
    17: -1 nahh they give more then enough. It should be focused on killing mobs at higher lvl.
    18: +1 yep needs to be done
    19: +1 yep needs to be done (idk what your referencing to but I think it needs 71+ items and new vanities)
    20: -1 and +1 I don't think it should be best but it should be nerfed to upgrade these and buffed on stats of armor and helm. Also I'd like them to upgraded not just on current maps but all maps to obtain xp
    21: +1 yep

My thoughts from playing since PL and knowing what worked and did not work in each game
    1. make the kills doesnt count.
    2. tbh im focusing everything to the expansion because i dont want the new expansion to be like a 3-month event.
    3. more farming for loots instead of golds. gl farm makes certain items cant be purchase by others. for example : nekro. everyone want it, no... we all NEED it. with gl farm everyone keep buying em. but... not enough players farming for it lol. so its getting rarer and the price changes from 2m to 8m and now.... idk tbh XD. when this happens some player just gonna feel sad cus they only need to hope they loot something good in event because gl farm with low gl is srsly a waste of time + no good players gonna run with their bad stat and skills. "theres nothing to farm" the point i make this thread is to use these idea for the new expansion.
    5. yeah forgot to add other maps but expansion map is prioritised.
    8. its because arcane pets got 3 dmg while heroic got 70 dmg at lvl 1. its ok to make arcane the best but pls increase the damge same as heroic. btw if a pet released as heroic it shouldnt be recoloured to other rarities due to the aura alrdy stick with it so itll be the most exclusive. i mean like "arcane timur" its impossible. hmm but maybe not.
    9. idk tbh i keep seing mages are bad lol.
    10. i dont like the new crate system. the small and massive is seperated. at least with old system you can craft the useless 50 golds each bun bun to massive.
    11. the set doesnt need to be as op as normal legendary. btw lootable equipments doesnt meant to be hoard. when new expansion released just move on. ik you spent a little extra for endgame set and its gonna became worthless when this implemented... this is like spending 0 golds on the game. look how precious golds is because everything are expansive af due to GL FARMING.
    14. ik you rich but you forgot a lot of players couldnt afford arti for 8m+. blarney and relic is a different thing. btw even its 8m it is for lvl71 so no point. newbies still gonna need to solo mostly with the bad stat.
    15. house/guild hall locations.
    16. but the map will be dead after everyone looted it.
    17. ik.. but its hard for them to "solo" end game maps.
    19. the vanities selling in plat store is really old lol.
    20. this will encourage farming instead of simply pay for it again, because of gl farm. and then the item will be rare because nobody farming for it. and the best part newbies have no chance to enjoy the game >.<. ik they also should farm hard as you all did but making them sad isnt the right punishment because theyll end up quitting the game and the game became dead. btw its alrdy happening rich players only play among them and forgot that at the end only theyre playing this game. when one of them retired theyll realised that how dead is the game that they hardly find new players to play with.
    Last edited by Badzauberer; 06-09-2019 at 07:02 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Badzauberer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

+ vanity shard (to convert any item into a vanity of equivalent level)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ydra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ydra View Post
    + vanity shard (to convert any item into a vanity of equivalent level)
    +1 nice idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

+1 for everything especially for buffing mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

good idea lets hope now they add this ideas to the game and
    is the Expansion comming out this month on 28 june? like last year?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ferhat View Post
    good idea lets hope now they add this ideas to the game and
    is the Expansion comming out this month on 28 june? like last year?
    lets see this thursday if theres a sneak peak @.@
    itll be added if more player keep supporting it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Badzauberer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

lets see this thursday if theres a sneak peak @.@
    itll be added if more player keep supporting it.
    yeah true lets hope

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I feel like this list was entirely biased. Not just bc its you but well.... Yeah

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

1. make the kills doesnt count.
    2. tbh im focusing everything to the expansion because i dont want the new expansion to be like a 3-month event.
    3. more farming for loots instead of golds. gl farm makes certain items cant be purchase by others. for example : nekro. everyone want it, no... we all NEED it. with gl farm everyone keep buying em. but... not enough players farming for it lol. so its getting rarer and the price changes from 2m to 8m and now.... idk tbh XD. when this happens some player just gonna feel sad cus they only need to hope they loot something good in event because gl farm with low gl is srsly a waste of time + no good players gonna run with their bad stat and skills. "theres nothing to farm" the point i make this thread is to use these idea for the new expansion.
    5. yeah forgot to add other maps but expansion map is prioritised.
    8. its because arcane pets got 3 dmg while heroic got 70 dmg at lvl 1. its ok to make arcane the best but pls increase the damge same as heroic. btw if a pet released as heroic it shouldnt be recoloured to other rarities due to the aura alrdy stick with it so itll be the most exclusive. i mean like "arcane timur" its impossible. hmm but maybe not.
    9. idk tbh i keep seing mages are bad lol.
    10. i dont like the new crate system. the small and massive is seperated. at least with old system you can craft the useless 50 golds each bun bun to massive.
    11. the set doesnt need to be as op as normal legendary. btw lootable equipments doesnt meant to be hoard. when new expansion released just move on. ik you spent a little extra for endgame set and its gonna became worthless when this implemented... this is like spending 0 golds on the game. look how precious golds is because everything are expansive af due to GL FARMING.
    14. ik you rich but you forgot a lot of players couldnt afford arti for 8m+. blarney and relic is a different thing. btw even its 8m it is for lvl71 so no point. newbies still gonna need to solo mostly with the bad stat.
    15. house/guild hall locations.
    16. but the map will be dead after everyone looted it.
    17. ik.. but its hard for them to "solo" end game maps.
    19. the vanities selling in plat store is really old lol.
    20. this will encourage farming instead of simply pay for it again, because of gl farm. and then the item will be rare because nobody farming for it. and the best part newbies have no chance to enjoy the game >.<. ik they also should farm hard as you all did but making them sad isnt the right punishment because theyll end up quitting the game and the game became dead. btw its alrdy happening rich players only play among them and forgot that at the end only theyre playing this game. when one of them retired theyll realised that how dead is the game that they hardly find new players to play with.
    I understand where your coming from with a lot of this and I don't think you quite understand some things inside of what makes not only this game but other MMOs after they reach a certain age to be still "good". Yes if you just started this game it's going to be hard to catch up to other players (FYI I took a break from 41 expansion till 61. Then again from 61 to 66.) . I started back up with 2m which was a good amount back in the day but is now not that much. You have to realize this game is 6 years old and people have been playing that long. They put the grind into what every MMO is. If a new person comes they see how high the cap is and they have to grind just as we all did. Honestly it's not even close as hard to hit 1 to 71 as I have done and they do get gear every 5 lvls till 41 I believe (don't quote me on that). The part I'm referring too are those legendaries that at 1 to 41 are almost 0 value because of no low lvl players are buying it as they get free hand outs already. Essentially only the best equipment of those lvls are being bought by twink players and the rest is almost worthless. Aka no incentive to play low cap lvls. Back to me having 2m gold when I came back. I farmed for hours and I mean hours to get a desire set. Then farmed hours and hours to get a gl desire set. Then farmed hours and hours and hours and hours to get an avarice set. This is an MMO there are no complete handouts and nor should there be. If you join the game today and are not trying to put in work then you should not play or be happy with where you are in game. Yes things could be modified to what I added above but all in all this game is one of my favorites and I keep coming back to it ready to grind not only for the community but for the Devs who have pretty decent communication between the community. It's by no means perfect but it works and so do we all. After 10 year playing these games sts have released everyone has an opinion on what would make it better but not all should be implemented to benefit 1 party rather then the majority. I like your ideas but it's too based on new players hitting that cap as fast as they can when they need to be taught to put on their boots and work. Not hating on your list as it's a good idea in general but you have to remember fairness for majority and not risk that on new bodies entering the game
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ancestor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
    I understand where your coming from with a lot of this and I don't think you quite understand some things inside of what makes not only this game but other MMOs after they reach a certain age to be still "good". Yes if you just started this game it's going to be hard to catch up to other players (FYI I took a break from 41 expansion till 61. Then again from 61 to 66.) . I started back up with 2m which was a good amount back in the day but is now not that much. You have to realize this game is 6 years old and people have been playing that long. They put the grind into what every MMO is. If a new person comes they see how high the cap is and they have to grind just as we all did. Honestly it's not even close as hard to hit 1 to 71 as I have done and they do get gear every 5 lvls till 41 I believe (don't quote me on that). The part I'm referring too are those legendaries that at 1 to 41 are almost 0 value because of no low lvl players are buying it as they get free hand outs already. Essentially only the best equipment of those lvls are being bought by twink players and the rest is almost worthless. Aka no incentive to play low cap lvls. Back to me having 2m gold when I came back. I farmed for hours and I mean hours to get a desire set. Then farmed hours and hours to get a gl desire set. Then farmed hours and hours and hours and hours to get an avarice set. This is an MMO there are no complete handouts and nor should there be. If you join the game today and are not trying to put in work then you should not play or be happy with where you are in game. Yes things could be modified to what I added above but all in all this game is one of my favorites and I keep coming back to it ready to grind not only for the community but for the Devs who have pretty decent communication between the community. It's by no means perfect but it works and so do we all. After 10 year playing these games sts have released everyone has an opinion on what would make it better but not all should be implemented to benefit 1 party rather then the majority. I like your ideas but it's too based on new players hitting that cap as fast as they can when they need to be taught to put on their boots and work. Not hating on your list as it's a good idea in general but you have to remember fairness for majority and not risk that on new bodies entering the game
    Well f****** said

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Perfect! Best list I’ve ever seen. Hoping all of these get implemented! I mean who doesn’t want free gear or make pvp fair?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

One of the issues with this "fair" pvp is what stats are actually fair for everyone? A rogue will say 4000 damage is fair for rogue's but a mage will say 2000 damage is fair for rogue's. See what I mean?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    One of the issues with this "fair" pvp is what stats are actually fair for everyone? A rogue will say 4000 damage is fair for rogue's but a mage will say 2000 damage is fair for rogue's. See what I mean?
    When pvp was balanced for me (cap 41-46) mages with gun had more damage than rogues with bow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

6. Add more aura.
    9. Buff mage.
    12. New tombs.
    13. New jewels.
    14. More artifacts.
    15. More locations.
    18. Update token NPCs.
    19. Update the store.
    21. Xp elix for pets.

Please comment.
    1 Hope you mean each class with same stats and not all classes with samw stats
    2 I liked events create could cointain new weapons..if only pet n vanity none gonna run anymore
    3 no more gold farming? Where we get gold? Shall we start stock 99m in stash?
    4 Agree but not completely, arcane weapons from creates are cool
    5 Agree but is nice see parts drops from different ways too, also from locks
    6 more aura?yea we all like but Cinco said it would be complicated all those aura effect for some kind of devices, have you tried what happen in town with 7+ zhulongs? I d say keep auras only on maxed items and each expansion they rotate
    7 yes
    8 No. Heroic rules many times for happiness, Arcane rules for passive many times, its nice like this
    9 Hell yea!
    10 yes agree
    11 yes good idea
    12 yes, possibly a random one that change shape
    13 nah, sts made this system to simplify jewel system, ok to add +11 to +20 primary stats jewel
    14 we got so many artifacts already
    15 yea would be cool addiction
    16 yes, maybe kind of aps who works this way
    17 yes
    18 yes this is a must
    19 mmh ok if people likes
    20 no. Arcane weapons with their procs must be the best..I dont want have same weapon forevwr with a pull proc
    21 yes!