Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
I'm not sure if you are actually reading what I'm saying. Allow me to clarify:
1. Uller, Himi and vili sets are simply examples where people can take advantage of the borrow system to not have to buy them for quest use as it might take pretty short time for them to complete.
2. What I was referring to is for any item in Arlor, you get a 30 min trial but only at a maximum of 3 times per week/per month for each item. Which means the limit (whether its set as once or thrice per week/month) fulfils the purpose of "trying something out" instead of "renting everything in Arlor and not buying anything"
3. To be clear, I'm suggesting the above as per RELEVANT as well as an improvement to the suggestion provided to the OP so that whatever is suggested by the OP becomes pragmatically more workable. Put it another way, I'm trying to offer solutions instead of some others who might be trash talking with no constructive help.

Now back to your comments.
1. Yes it's true there's no need for borrow system when you can trade an equally valued items as security, have mentioned that multiple times in my past posts. Nothing new here. The reason for this mail borrow and return system is focused on the RETURN side of things. The security only works if I don't mind losing my item given that I have something in hand to sell for should the borrower not return back. But what if I want to make sure the item I borrow gets returned back? Like rare OP gears? This is when the automated mail return system is useful once the borrow time is up the item will be automatically returned to the owner.
2. As for the Desirable Vanities, LB or not, have you not try out your new year clothes in the fitting rooms before? And what's so bad about not buying but renting something you like for 30mins while knowing it will not affect the sales of the item but more likely be a promotion to others to buy this rented item? And if you read my comment, you would notice I have addressed the possibility of someone ruining the vanities market by saying what actual buyers of such vanities are thinking of making profit in the long run. Meaning they will buy the vanity because of its rarity not based on how many times any random dude has borrowed it.

Anyway, thank your for the input but you don't have to call a suggestion as nonsense even if you don't agree with it. Peace.
well,

1. yes the 30 minute rule can work on uller,vili and himi yes because it requires only for quest. but by giving same value item as security theres no need for it.

2. so basically your saying is that, this is to be implemented because new players can try items such as vanities and yes the expensive ones. that's just nonsense update so that you can try items like fitting room. lol think of the sure scenarios:

a. those with lb vanities will let them try, for rent, and of course they will buy since they will take selfies. so is that what u want? this update is for that only? that all players can try all their dream vanities take selfies and you think they will still have the aspiration to get it? you know vanities are meant to be as a result of your hardwork owning one represents your hardwork or dedicacy in arlor, now if your wearing one clearly its disparage because players would think its just borrowed. And if u rent your dream vanity, surely your goal to have that wouldnt that be satisfying anymore. so renting these are just "hi im lvl 55 i just played al last month, oh i want that yeah i want that all even though im a newbie!".

to sum it up, only fools got scammed and if you want to borrow just give with equal collateral and there is no shortcut for everything, dont be jealous . had u tried playing test server of al? when u can try everything? in just 2 days ill swear you will uninstall al!

chao