Thread: How people can be that much evil

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Then remain neutral and don’t belittle collectors. The “Collectables Category” has been established since the beginning of the game and has had a very real community. If you haven’t acknowledged it before then don’t start talking nonsense now.

The only reason these prices has escalated to this point is the same reason everything else ingame is more expensive, this is the same story with lb vanity and other rare items. Don’t make accusations if you are not well informed
    At no point do you despise these players, but paying large sums for items that only show up a few times in a city? please sure he will be burned out in a couple of weeks and guess what: incredibly high prices.
    I play since 2012 and I know perfectly how it is, if you have a lot of gold then congratulations, you can afford it. But I still maintain that no one forces anyone to buy such "collectibles".

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conat View Post
    At no point do you despise these players, but paying large sums for items that only show up a few times in a city? please sure he will be burned out in a couple of weeks and guess what: incredibly high prices.
    I play since 2012 and I know perfectly how it is, if you have a lot of gold then congratulations, you can afford it. But I still maintain that no one forces anyone to buy such "collectibles".

“Nobody forced you to buy it” that’s really cheap coming from people who are getting obsessed over these items, demanding sts to rerelease them every year. If you want to buy it then you have to pay the price, end of story. Everybody who owns anything of rarity understands this but beggars will always be beggars.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    “Nobody forced you to buy it” that’s really cheap coming from people who are getting obsessed over these items, demanding sts to rerelease them every year. If you want to buy it then you have to pay the price, end of story. Everybody who owns anything of rarity understands this but beggars will always be beggars.
    No words for this ._.