Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
I am hereby requesting that Team Weapon is disqualified from this tournament for not only breaking tournament rules (see tournament rule: 1.Form a team of 3. Teams consist of seperate classes Ex: Mage,Bear,Rhino
Players must use class-specific gear with the exceptions of Rhinos (int or str only)
), but lying about breaking the tournament rules after already admitting to it in screenshots on forum posts, in private messages, and in game.

I will be contacting Cinco about these matters. Rest assured, Zaprodanej; I do not like crooks.

Here is Zaprodanej's now deleted forum post that he posted yesterday, admitting that his team broke tournament rules by having their fox wear Copperhead set:

Here is Zaprodanej admitting in private message to me that he will not fight our team unless his fox (Sanatisfox) can be str/strength:

Here is Crash quoting the now deleted Zapordanej post admitting to cheating:

Here is Zaprodanej's post from yesterday where he forfeited, admitted to not wanting to play with int/dex fox, and then deleted it 2 hours later and came up with a plan to lie about his cheating efforts instead of forfeit:

Here are four more screenshots of Team Water (Drcombo, Taverns, Muihi) admitting that Zaprodanej used Str (Copperhead) and cheated, as well as Zaprodanej himself admitting to it in game to Dollarstore:

All the proof needed to give team water and weapon a DQ thanks for posting this.