Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This thread is necessary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

This needs to happen.

Regarding the lower level people who have no place to farm gold, perhaps the devs could include the same base gold drop there but, make it so that the gold loot multiplier doesn't work at all. So as a result, new players will still get 1k-3k gold (please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not sure what the base gold drop is) unless they feel they have stronger gear and higher level to farm the new maps.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EpicX View Post
    This needs to happen.

Regarding the lower level people who have no place to farm gold, perhaps the devs could include the same base gold drop there but, make it so that the gold loot multiplier doesn't work at all. So as a result, new players will still get 1k-3k gold (please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not sure what the base gold drop is) unless they feel they have stronger gear and higher level to farm the new maps.
    Sounds like a decent idea to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

This needs to happen.

Why would they limit anyone's acquired multipliers? Multiplier means multiplier and should never be invalid.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy View Post

Why would they limit anyone's acquired multipliers? Multiplier means multiplier and should never be invalid.
    Esg nerf is coming whether you like it or not, my post was directed towards newbies who don't have source of gold. The 'nerf', therefore should impact end-gamers or close to end-gamers to run new maps, and at the same time , if there is no multiplier in esg people around or close to level 66 should be able to run to gather some gold. Which, after saving up for a bit should help them get end-game gears to run end game maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Esg nerf is coming whether you like it or not, my post was directed towards newbies who don't have source of gold. The 'nerf', therefore should impact end-gamers or close to end-gamers to run new maps, and at the same time , if there is no multiplier in esg people around or close to level 66 should be able to run to gather some gold. Which, after saving up for a bit should help them get end-game gears to run end game maps.
    1 - 3k will help get endgame gear? What planet are you from?

Making multipliers invalid is just stupid. You would not have said that if you were not already all good. Speak sensibly please.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Making multipliers invalid is just stupid. You would not have said that if you were not already all good. Speak sensibly please.
    Get your butthurt personality somewhere else, buddy
    ESG nerf is coming and you cant do anything about it, it’s absolutely necessary. Time for you to gear up

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I didn't want to explain the same thing thrice but oof here it goes. What's the point of the thread is.. Well you must have gotten it by now. My suggestion was solely based on it being easier than other maps without the need for a gold loot gear(for NEWBIES). Have you ran elite tindrin? Or even elite northral? You see the gold drop there? Good luck getting the gold multiplier, let's say 10x,if you have 1000%gl from a 100gold drop from bosses. Esg is the only map which has a significantly higher gold drop rate than other maps. It's a 3 year old map for crying out loud. And when the nerf comes to esg, well all the best to you with your whatever multipliers times 100+- gold. And no Im not 'already all good'. Even if I was 'already all good' as you said or had zero gold, I would still root for this change.