Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: SUGGESTION: Gauntlet gold drop NERF

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    The thing is that you actually don't need op gears for being able to play current meta ezg strat. You can definitely make it with 3k stat (mage and rog even with less than that), 4ms and starbeast gl set (if you can't do that with these stats then it's skill issue). Starbeast pieces with below 6% stats are cheap, 4ms (even 4.5ms) is cheap aswell, gold loot set varies on % awak (well, venal sets increased in price, but snow weapons made gl weapons cheaper). Overall it's actually way cheaper to get gears for meta farm than before.
    Awaks jumped to 360k because of roadmap. 6 months ago awaks were about 300k when awak event was close. It's 20% increase (and current meta strat let us farm more than 20% more).
    "Not to mention equipment" - kraken and starbeast drastically dropped in price. Clean star arti was 200m when released, now it's 35m. Same thing with belt. Force weapons got cheaper aswell. Most of the items are getting cheaper. OP awak star gear (which isn't needed for farm) will drop in price with awak event.
    You're completely disregarding what I'm trying to convey. Indeed, for casual Gauntlet runs, one doesn't need top-tier stats. But for MAXIMIZING gains with the new tactics, where players pull two minibosses, top-tier gear is necessary, which becomes unattainable for most players due to its price. Consequently, prices for such gear are solely controlled by its owners, as in most cases, only they can acquire it.

Due to the fact that such tactics are unavailable to all players, there's a significant disparity in in-game currency acquisition between those who can utilize them and those who cannot. And I assure you, based on personal experience, the difference is simply enormous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrankfurtHBF View Post
    You're completely disregarding what I'm trying to convey. Indeed, for casual Gauntlet runs, one doesn't need top-tier stats. But for MAXIMIZING gains with the new tactics, where players pull two minibosses, top-tier gear is necessary, which becomes unattainable for most players due to its price. Consequently, prices for such gear are solely controlled by its owners, as in most cases, only they can acquire it.

Due to the fact that such tactics are unavailable to all players, there's a significant disparity in in-game currency acquisition between those who can utilize them and those who cannot. And I assure you, based on personal experience, the difference is simply enormous.
    I clearly said it. For being able to play that mini pull strat and farm noticeably more than before you actually don't need op awaks, sb set with gl awak and some ms are more than enough to play this strat.
    (which doesn't have sense, because there should be a farming progression basing on your gears like in most games).

Wysłane z mojego RMX3563 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Your logic goes: since ppl cant afford gear, then they cant do the tactic = disparity.

So, u want all players to have the same top tier gears so they can do the same tactic?

You're advocating communism instead lol.

Everything has a process. Did you start rich when you started to play? Once upon a time, you were broke and farmed with crappy gears playing with randoms using slow strats. But consistency over the course of months made you rich and afford the once uNnaTaiNaBle gears. And that applies to everyone when starting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Your logic goes: since ppl cant afford gear, then they cant do the tactic = disparity.

So, u want all players to have the same top tier gears so they can do the same tactic?

You're advocating communism bud

Everything has a process. Did you start rich when you started to play? surely you were once broke and farmed with crappy gear/gl playing with randoms and with slow tactics. But consistency over the course of months is what transitioned you to save up and upgrade to be maxed out. And that applies to everyone when starting.
    Hi spectral, I respect your perspective, and I appreciate your detailed response. However, I feel that my words may have been taken out of context and misconstrued. My intention was to highlight the significant income disparity between Ezg players and those farming other maps. By providing examples of tactics, I aimed to underscore how far-reaching the advantage of Ezg in terms of profitability has become.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Hi spectral, I respect your perspective, and I appreciate your detailed response. However, I feel that my words may have been taken out of context and misconstrued. My intention was to highlight the significant income disparity between Ezg players and those farming other maps. By providing examples of tactics, I aimed to underscore how far-reaching the advantage of Ezg in terms of profitability has become.
    Yes I understand. You're basically saying: Better-geared players with higher gold loot are earning more. As they should.

And like I said, everything has a process. People start with the easier maps and progress their way to the most efficient map doing the best tactic.

What exactly is the issue? Income disparity is not an issue when you're comparing top-tier players vs. average players. Ofc the ones who invested in their gear and time would naturally earn most. Thats obvious.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default SUGGESTION: Gauntlet gold drop NERF

Yes I understand. You're basically saying: Better-geared players with higher gold loot are earning more. As they should.

And like I said, everything has a process. People start with the easier maps and progress their way to the most efficient map doing the best tactic.
    You're absolutely right, and I find it entirely logical and evident. By providing examples of players with top-tier gear, my intention was merely to showcase how absurdly profitable farming in gauntlet can be compared to other portals.

What exactly is the issue? Income disparity is not an issue when you're comparing top-tier players vs. average players. Ofc the ones who invested in their gear and time would naturally earn most. Thats obvious.
    However, the main point of my post isn't just about that; it's about the incredible disparity in gold drop rates per the unit of time between Ezg and other portals.

I understand that language nuances can vary, but in this post, I'm emphasizing the profitability of farming in gauntlet compared to other maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

However, the main point of my post isn't just about that; it's about the incredible disparity in gold drop rates per the unit of time between Ezg and other portals.

I understand that language nuances can vary, but in this post, I'm emphasizing the profitability of farming in gauntlet compared to other maps.
    EZG should naturally grant the best gold/hr anyways - as it involves more than just standing in one spot(Hedorah) and has class restrictions.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post: