Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Player Experience Feedback Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

1) Increase in amount of gold a player can hold! We have players trusting one another by buying items of value to add into trade instead of gold, its shady and hard to usually buy a vanity thats worth 150mill or 140mill because we either gotta go 1 by 1, trades can go wrong, people losing stuff. :/

2) better story mode, I feel like the story for arcane legends could have been better and kept players interested. I mean we are legit bouncing from one place to another.

3)There should be Design events, every event should be a design event!! or for more than 80% !!! If its hard to think of a new vanity for LB for an event: then have us players hit it up! It worked well with the last event where players designed coin bags, eyeball banner, etc. The prizes for players that win design events shouldn't go overboard, maybe some jewels, etc. It'll lessen the work for designers thinking of ideas if everyone interacting with the events by designing. We got great ideas and we wanna be heard
    Last edited by Loot; 06-07-2019 at 09:01 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Loot For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    1) Increase in amount of gold a player can hold! We have players trusting one another by buying items of value to add into trade instead of gold, its shady and hard to usually buy a vanity thats worth 150mill or 140mill because we either gotta go 1 by 1, trades can go wrong, people losing stuff. :/

2) better story mode, I feel like the story for arcane legends could have been better and kept players interested. I mean we are legit bouncing from one place to another.

3)There should be Design events, for every event should be a design event!! or for more than 80% !!! If its hard to think of a new vanity for LB for an event: then have us players hit it up! It worked well with the last event where players designed coin bags, eyeball banner, etc. The prizes for players that win design events shouldn't go overboard, maybe some jewels, etc. It'll lessen the work for designers thinking of ideas if everyone interacting with the events by designing. We got great ideas and we wanna be heard
    I take back the things I said earlier and back this person 100%

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadsuperman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Just a few thoughts

• Lower XP required at higher lvls, or add more quests with greater xp, more XP granted the harder maps.
    • Increase the time of elite runner elixer.
    • Add 1 hour combos to elite runners.
    • Remove non stat jewel elix from elite runners.
    • Implement a crate or add to the advancement crates XP elix.

I know HC is hardcore and should be, however, making the new APs attatched to main is over whelming, especially to new player who already knows they have boss, and mob kills. It will take a new player a very long time to complete all aps, to achieve LB IF they are AP chasers.

Maybe reverse the APs to the HC players, allow their main chars APs to be added to the HC class the player choose to play in HC mode with.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post

3)There should be Design events, every event should be a design event!! or for more than 80% !!! If its hard to think of a new vanity for LB for an event: then have us players hit it up! It worked well with the last event where players designed coin bags, eyeball banner, etc. The prizes for players that win design events shouldn't go overboard, maybe some jewels, etc. It'll lessen the work for designers thinking of ideas if everyone interacting with the events by designing. We got great ideas and we wanna be heard
    Thank you for hearing me out Remiem ;-; much love
    Ill definitely participate for the next design event, I missed it during finals week for my school haha.