Quote Originally Posted by Inch View Post
Also I did a little calculations on the new winter event. I feel as if the “Reloot” is a total scam. Why is it a scam? I have three main points to this. I did an experiment with 600 platinum, I purchased the 4X elixir which includes the miners luck for a 100% reloot, and I also wore big luck 2020 for a 20% reloot, and I wore the ingot reindeer for another 20% reloot, and finally golden circuit for another 10% reloot, in total, I was packing 150% reloot chance, and I did 200 runs, costing me 400 platinum, and I used 2 (4X) elixirs, which cost me 150 with a total of 550 platinum spent. Best part??? I DROPPED 6 BOXES ONLY. With an average of winter box being dropped every 91 platinum spent. This was a total loss!! I saw some players spending 80 platinum and they ended up getting 10 boxes without the luck. I see the reloot system to be a complete hoax, players spend thousands of platinums just to end up with less loot and vanity. I also believe the whole winter event has become a “Pay to play” event. I thought the point of dropping all vanities was to be inclusive of all players? That was very contradictory on STS’s part when they made every play cost 2 platinum. I really think this whole event needed a revaluation. It’s crazy because I almost bought another 8000 platinum, but I figured this event would just be screwed over just like the last one. Thank you for your time.
Reindeer pet (INGOT) has 20% bonus credit loot, not reroll chance. Plus since reroll can only happen once, there is no benefit from stacking additional reroll % on top of 100 from 4x or Miner's Luck... There's also a chance that the winter crates are in a seperate drop table by themselves so reroll might not help at all (but it doesn't hurt to have, obviously), as is the case for some other elites. Maybe a dev can pitch in to give a hint or two?