Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Class Balance (Non-toxic discussion)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
    its like evg rn...just try play rndom elite sunken...if no mythic war..took long time to kill mb n boss...if only two plyer but have mythic war...much fastest to clear the map that full 4 pt without mythic war...just wait n see few month later..it will be like old evg...
    Actually the faster way to clean elite sunken is having wars with mythic yes better having both for killing boss for sure.
    But I’ll explain you that warrior is difficult and situational when you play it.
    On one hand it is not just having some random wars you need a « GOOD » war with decent gear and mephisto or heroic tad or arcane wereweger slots on arcane ability first. Second you need the war to charge his ultimate even if it’s so hard to clean mobs for warrior. Third he has to time perfectly his mythic weapon proc, his VB if he needs it, his ultimate and the AA of the pet. Fourth and finally he has to hit the boss with the mythic proc.
    It is not an easy process that every war can do you have contraints of gear, proc and ability timing, you also have to hit the target cause you can miss on the game due to random reasons.

On the other hand mage and rogue mythic weapons are really fun and enjoyable. They both have one for cleaving damage that gives dmg augmentation buff and one for single damage output that deals massive dmg to single target when warrior only has two for single target damage (Polaris has a bit of AOE dmg but nothing really useful for cleaning), both rogue and mage has easier procs uses than warrior’s one on mythic but warrior players just try to find a way to make it usable.
    Now the reason why warriors are performing well on élite zodias especially sunk fleet is that the zone is about mini boss and boss killing and they just decided to make the warrior a boss killer with 2 mythic weapons with that purpose it is not that they are good it is that they find a way to use what they are given.

I played with some rogues and mage with 2k dex and intel and they are truly performing far better than warriors on mini boss killing, also they didn’t really need my intervention as a warrior to kill the boss in 30 sec with their mythics.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    Actually the faster way to clean elite sunken is having wars with mythic yes better having both for killing boss for sure.
    But I’ll explain you that warrior is difficult and situational when you play it.
    On one hand it is not just having some random wars you need a « GOOD » war with decent gear and mephisto or heroic tad or arcane wereweger slots on arcane ability first. Second you need the war to charge his ultimate even if it’s so hard to clean mobs for warrior. Third he has to time perfectly his mythic weapon proc, his VB if he needs it, his ultimate and the AA of the pet. Fourth and finally he has to hit the boss with the mythic proc.
    It is not an easy process that every war can do you have contraints of gear, proc and ability timing, you also have to hit the target cause you can miss on the game due to random reasons.

On the other hand mage and rogue mythic weapons are really fun and enjoyable. They both have one for cleaving damage that gives dmg augmentation buff and one for single damage output that deals massive dmg to single target when warrior only has two for single target damage (Polaris has a bit of AOE dmg but nothing really useful for cleaning), both rogue and mage has easier procs uses than warrior’s one on mythic but warrior players just try to find a way to make it usable.
    Now the reason why warriors are performing well on élite zodias especially sunk fleet is that the zone is about mini boss and boss killing and they just decided to make the warrior a boss killer with 2 mythic weapons with that purpose it is not that they are good it is that they find a way to use what they are given.

I played with some rogues and mage with 2k dex and intel and they are truly performing far better than warriors on mini boss killing, also they didn’t really need my intervention as a warrior to kill the boss in 30 sec with their mythics.

mage and rogue are more enjoyable for me to play.. since my team keeps dying when i play as waarrior, im mehhhhhhhhhhhhh DELeteeee!!

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Immortal_Blood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    mage and rogue are more enjoyable for me to play.. since my team keeps dying when i play as waarrior, im mehhhhhhhhhhhhh DELeteeee!!
    Glad to hear that I specially love mage rn cause of the combo procs that it allows it is the FUN gameplay for arcane legends actually, rogue’s Pisces is really cool to.