Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-06-19 Content Update (275956)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nu.exe View Post
    it will just drop and u need to pick it. Id rather have 15 mins elix that have high chance of jewel drop rate rather than 30mins that will only give 10-20 crack jewels
    Ah i see , thx mate ! Also id recommend making the drop rate of the elixirs less so they dont get too cheap (cuz its been an hour and they already dropped to more than half price ) and make the elixir more efficient with more increased drops

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

After spending 250+millions in gold, after spending months in testing just to make a perfect jewel farm same level as a 600%GL player. wished I invested on GL now. xD would've been cheaper. sorry for ranting. I just feel like my efforts and time was "scammed" by these updates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

They just fixed the rain of jewel for Glintston aegisand the jewel farming is for all classes now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Crafting 999x jewels especially those cracked > damage > weak jewels is bit annyoing due to pop ups & consume lots of time tabbing.
    Hope Dev can do something about it. Everything else is good Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    It appears to be working, I just got jewels from mobs in gates with elixir on. We may tweak drop rates at some point, but they do appear to be working properly.
    Ok, but why does the elixir doesnt work on Timekeeper Cript now? Its a elite dungeon above lvl 76

~LUCKYLOBO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Claybear View Post
    After spending 250+millions in gold, after spending months in testing just to make a perfect jewel farm same level as a 600%GL player. wished I invested on GL now. xD would've been cheaper. sorry for ranting. I just feel like my efforts and time was "scammed" by these updates.
    I feel you bro even tho i just spent 130m just to farm jewel farming instead of gold loot and now it's all gone. I havent got those gold back yet and yes i felt scammed too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argoub View Post
    Ah i see , thx mate ! Also id recommend making the drop rate of the elixirs less so they dont get too cheap (cuz its been an hour and they already dropped to more than half price ) and make the elixir more efficient with more increased drops
    The elixir will keep on going down because nobody wants to jewel farm now. Imo the previous update that 1 mob can only drop once by damaging it until death is better than this. Idk why but I think they want to kill every farming strategies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Who's lupo?

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

It really is a shame that they have nerfed this way of farming and it was difficult to get a single precisse Now it's much more difficult because if you used to get 140 cracked in 15 minutes, now you only get 14 every 30 minutes (which means 190% less than before)

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I'm not a person who usually complains, but this is just...

You guys are now basically forcing everyone to go for gold loot farm. Not everyone has the time to find a party (lets not forget the choosy/picky players who want "op team") and dedicate their focus on gold loot maps like elite valley gates and deep marsh. I liked jewel farm cause it was chill, could do it on free time and it was something that didnt require a lot of investment. A glint aegis, a speed set and magma and you are good to go. Now, however... sigh

I hope you guys bring some adjustment to it. Farming jewels was supposed to be based on the damage you do per tick, hence the term jewel farming. Now after many years, you hit it with the term "exploit", I mean really? is it really an exploit?

You guys nerfed it with the 1 jewel per mob, that was frusturating but still somehow farmable for jewel farmers, and now you increased the time for it but at what cost? 30 minutes for lesser than 100 cracked jewels?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice thank you sts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EpicX View Post
    I'm not a person who usually complains, but this is just...

You guys are now basically forcing everyone to go for gold loot farm. Not everyone has the time to find a party (lets not forget the choosy/picky players who want "op team") and dedicate their focus on gold loot maps like elite valley gates and deep marsh. I liked jewel farm cause it was chill, could do it on free time and it was something that didnt require a lot of investment. A glint aegis, a speed set and magma and you are good to go. Now, however... sigh

I hope you guys bring some adjustment to it. Farming jewels was supposed to be based on the damage you do per tick, hence the term jewel farming. Now after many years, you hit it with the term "exploit", I mean really? is it really an exploit?

You guys nerfed it with the 1 jewel per mob, that was frusturating but still somehow farmable for jewel farmers, and now you increased the time for it but at what cost? 30 minutes for lesser than 100 cracked jewels?
    Not totally 1 jewel per mob, I can accept if there is a chance to get 1 jewel per mob by damaging it but now u need to kill it with a little chance to get that's brutal for farmers. Also now that the chance depends on the lvl of mobs like why do they want to kill jewel farm that much. I've tried it in morgera lair and hauntlet and just gave me 1-10 cracks at most. Good for u that u only invested that gear to jewel farm but how about us who spent 100+m to farm it. This is the only time i complained about this game because that is the only farm left that doesnt involve gold loot and needs many strategies to get as much as u can from 1 elix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

After many tries on different maps a jewel elixir is totally worthless at this point. Getting less than 30 cracked jewels per minute is a scam. Remember that you also sell this elixir with plat. My suggestions are that every mob that gives you a jewel fragment should give you a fragment of all the elixirs you are using at the same time. Also increse drop rate, not even in Valley is worth it. And in the future, consider to release a super jewel elixir that gives you fragments of weak and standard kind only. I suggest everybody not to jewel farm with elixirs anymore, just do regular maps and get gold loot.

~LUCKYLOBO~

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Not totally 1 jewel per mob, I can accept if there is a chance to get 1 jewel per mob by damaging it but now u need to kill it with a little chance to get that's brutal for farmers. Also now that the chance depends on the lvl of mobs like why do they want to kill jewel farm that much. I've tried it in morgera lair and hauntlet and just gave me 1-10 cracks at most. Good for u that u only invested that gear to jewel farm but how about us who spent 100+m to farm it. This is the only time i complained about this game because that is the only farm left that doesnt involve gold loot and needs many strategies to get as much as u can from 1 elix.
    I agree, I'm in the same boat as you are in. This removal of "exploit" was unnecessary in the first place. Then they double nerf it. They basically want to kill the 50-60 people's farm who farm jewels for their income. Now its just either go full gold loot or dont farm at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hahaha back to back nerf already dead and still want to kill it hahahaha

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EpicX View Post
    I agree, I'm in the same boat as you are in. This removal of "exploit" was unnecessary in the first place. Then they double nerf it. They basically want to kill the 50-60 people's farm who farm jewels for their income. Now its just either go full gold loot or dont farm at all.
    I dont have the budget or the money to buy plats to get gold loot items. I invested everything on my gears to farm jewels. Tbh i even invited my friends to play this game because it is not totally pay 2 play kind of game that there are still ways to get gold by just putting your time to the game. Now that jewel elix can be farmed at bosses in dm and elite gates that will really affect the farmers in elite maps. A friend of mine is farming elite maps to at least get an income while waiting for a proper event to get an income. Sts really wants to risk players quitting just to fix this "exploit" thing on elixirs. Btw those who says warrior class is the only way to farm jewels, you guys are wrong! Rogue and mage can be used to farm it but it wont give u profit on farming it, Warrior class is just the one that is suitable in farming it because war can tank dmg and deal little damage to mobs. I'm not completely against nerfing jewel farmers but for it to come to this kind of nerf? that will result to erasing jewel farm completely. I loved playing this game because of jewel farming since it's not just clicking skills and attacking, it needs strategies like involving different kinds of procs, gears, timing of skills etc. I remember the time when i used to play mage and sometimes rogue for farming jewels because many or should i say every players are using elite maps in farming. Idk if im the only one who thinks gold loot is still the best way to farm but I chose to stay jewel farming because gold loot needs teamwork but i've seen players bullying other gl farmers because they dont have a end game gears resulting for players to quit gold loot farming and just hibernate and wake up when there is an event that can give profits while in jewel farming u need to be independent. Also, normal jewel farmers just get glint aegis, tank gears, speed set(optional) and magma aa to farm jewels because it gives them profit but to me I don't think like that, sure i might be greedy or somewhat hungry to increase my profit by researching and spending gold to buy an item that might give me something back. Overall, I found jewel farming more interesting than gold loot farming and now it is all gone which resulted to me qutting the game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zurie View Post
    Crafting 999x jewels especially those cracked > damage > weak jewels is bit annyoing due to pop ups & consume lots of time tabbing.
    Hope Dev can do something about it. Everything else is good Ty
    You can disable the popups from crafting completion of you go to the settings. Also, you can tap craft all/complete all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I feel you bro even tho i just spent 130m just to farm jewel farming instead of gold loot and now it's all gone. I havent got those gold back yet and yes i felt scammed too.
    How do u spend 130m can u explain the breakup??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I just spent 15minutes considering a reply to this latest move by STS and sad thing is I suddenly realized after playing from the beginning my opinion doesn’t count for anything and might as well be kept to myself xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    How do u spend 130m can u explain the breakup??
    Full precise nature jewels,| glint aegis, tank gear lvl 71 and 76 (all op armor awakes) |, dozer axe(bought it 46m), glint set, op ms awake gears, 25/25 crafting slots(bought mostly 500k), 8/8 hotbar(mostly 500k each too), arc ripmaw(bought mine 3m), forest location, hideout. You can compute it if u want to prove if im joking or not.