Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: pvp

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nvgd View Post
    Well it's 50/50. There are a lot of plat buyers in pvp, especially at my bracket (46-48), but....some of the people who i came across with are event farmers/casual farmers, and they have no problem with killing a pro. For a example... A maxed Lv46 tank can easly get killed by a Lv46 rogue, in a few cases with in 6 seconds. (mostly due the insane crit) So what's the point of buying large amount of platinums when you can get easly one-shotted at these types of brackets, as a rogue and mage type of view, tanks will need some few more arrows to the knee to die (I'm talking about Lv46 and higher for the 1 shot part)
    "Within 6sec.." That let the warrior the time to blow a charged horn and throw his nasty axe to pull her toward you, feeble her so she is unable to crit for few seconds and in the same time if there is an ally at your side she may be on a uncomfortable situation if she became alone!
    Especially at this level, where warriors weapons are insanes.

Pvp has been victim of plats spenders, to finance other aspects of the game and irrational players but most of the normal players never play or played it because of it. Like i said when you have a mine and you dig again and again..you reach the end. That is the fault to those who bought plats and because of it they think they have a sort of "power" about the game and it peoples.

All dat nice chat gave me the hype to go on paradise pier and look the disney parade of those they think are on a "hight society". "have a good laught".
    But it's a ridiculous minority that trash talk or have problems between each other or salut them and call em Sir. xD

On the young language we made it an expression:
    : "un suceur", someone who suck another personn about "qualities" to get his sympaty
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 11-16-2016 at 05:43 PM.