Thread: My opinions on end game content

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

IMO you can earn pretty good gold at the new maps. Good gold loot, gold elite runner chests, some pink drops, and at last farming coins for the mythic balanced armor which sells for 1m currently. i see no issues. 800 tokens are easily farmed and worth a mil.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lolifee View Post
    800 tokens are easily farmed and worth a mil.
    About one year ago dragon hunter weps came out, there was a plat sale etc. - mas ren was over 150k, i could make 1mil in a day.
    Yes, this is an extreme example, but how long you're making 800 tokens? just curios
    Last edited by voidPtr; 01-30-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

it take me around 5-6 days to get 1000 tokens, but im running almost only maus4-5, boss and mini boss and corvis give u 9 token so in 1 maus5 its no rare to get 27 tokens!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lolifee View Post
    IMO you can earn pretty good gold at the new maps. Good gold loot, gold elite runner chests, some pink drops, and at last farming coins for the mythic balanced armor which sells for 1m currently. i see no issues. 800 tokens are easily farmed and worth a mil.
    I see what you are saying but.... That's the problem..... Farming for GOLD is boring because, in reality, unless the gold you receive is SUBSTANTIAL, you are still going to have to farm forever to get a worthy amount of gold.... If you get the gold SETS, well, it's going to be awhile before you get that money back to make it a worthy investment...... 800 tokens, IMO is NOT impossible but, it's not "easily farmed"..... Like you said, "you can use the tokens to get the mythic armor and sell for 1 mil"..... Well, that's easier said than done because you must FIRST reach lightbearer before you can get the mythics (which requires TOKENS)... By the time you reach LIGHTBEARER rank and are eligible to get the mythic armor with tokens, you will be so burned out from running somberholt millions of times just to reach lightbearer rank that it will be hard to find the "mental energy" to continue running somberholt to get more coins, especially 800.....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post: