Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PREVIEW: Pocket Legends Guild Event - "The Mad Mage's Castle!"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I strongly agree that any guild can win regardless if new or old. It's a matter of participation, not size. A guild with 10k members that's 0.2% active has no chance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    I strongly agree that any guild can win regardless if new or old. It's a matter of participation, not size. A guild with 10k members that's 0.2% active has no chance.
    I agree! Get your guild active and win!
    I still strongly believe a brand new guild made for this could win, irregardless of even being close to the top 50 in the current guild leaderboard. The panic seems a bit unreal. The challenge seems fair. In the end, I don't care how the requirements work, the event is a grand idea, offers a fun experience and will result in more elite 105 weapons and amulets in the global market. Something to appreciate, for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    You could make a guild right now and get the most active players in the game and win the whole thing. Amount and activity are very different. That aside I think that there should be a Gamewide goal. A number set in place that the community as a whole must hit to unlock the vendor. Example being maybe 50,000 total score.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    Definitely not just you. Any active guild can win.
    Winner will be the guild with Active members

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Seems to me any guild could win, as long as they play and play and play. Regardless of current leaderboard status... It's more of an activity challenge? I can see a guild not even on the top guild board having a chance at it. Is it just me?
    Directly after the initial announcement, MANY players were actually encouraging people to unite with active members. There was even a suggestion to make a new guild just for this event and fill it with the most active of members. Now that, that has been done... There is back lash? Filling an already established guild with active members is equivalent to starting a brand new guild and doing the SAME thing. I may be missing something but it seems like we just took some great advice.

pcguild.wix.com/guild
    <Pocket Community> pcguild.wix.com/guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Get your guild active and win right drae?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLeft For This Useful Post:

FFA