Thread: Vanity Items with Pictures (Updated)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Dragonclaws did a very good job re-writing the list, I'll share my knowledge on some items dragonclaws was unaware about. (in no particular order.)

Yellow Antenna were given to a very small number of people by a developer, there was no particular event -- these players just got lucky.
    Orange Antenna were from a Forum event back in 2011, which event I do not know -- I know a player with them and I'll ask.
    The Evangelion Horns thing was a joke -- and they're actually just Reindeer Antlers, sorry Dragon I didn't know you put so much work into this.
    Wraith Shield and Wraith Skull are dropped from the Wraith during the Halloween event, they were first introduced in 2012, and recycled in 2013.
    Cyborg Eye was randomly obtained by purchasing the Halloween vanity packs in 2012 and 2013.
    Rocketeer Helm, I know a player with this -- and if I recall correctly, he said it was a Deal of the Day vanity. (I might be wrong on this one.)

Big Love 2012 is actually Red, and Little Love 2012 is a dark pink colour.
    Big Love 2013 is Blue and Little Love 2013 is light blue.
    Big Love 2014 is Purple, I think, I'm sure you can find someone with both Big and Little Love 2014.

Hearts of Hearing 2013 and 2014 are very similar, but they are in fact different colours, I have the 2013 vanities for comparison, if necassary.
    Heart Guard 2013 and 2014 are very similar, but they are in fact different colours, I have the 2013 vanities for comparison, if necassary.
    Dark Chocolate Protector 2013 and 2014 are very similar, but they are in fact different colours, I have the 2013 vanities for comparison, if necassary.
    Hearts Visor 2013 and 2014 are very similar, but they are in fact different colours, I have the 2013 vanities for comparison, if necassary.

2012 Hearts of Hearing and Dark Chocolate Protector are Red, 2012 Heart Guard and Heart Visor are Blue.

It should be noted that little luck 2012 still exists, and was not removed from players.

The Elf Mask, Bear Mask and Bird Mask are actually from a PL Annaversary Event.

Top Hat is from 2011 Christmas, it is identical to Ed Neezer Hat.

The Shadow Shrouds and Robes were dropped from any boss starting at Director Bot, the Boots were dropped from the Wraith. These items were introduced in
    2012 Hween and recycled in 2013 Hween. It should also be noted the Wraith was only found at L46 Tarasa Coloney.

You should include all the tradeable Christmas Weapons and Shields.
    It should be known that Robo-Reindeer was originally a very rare possible vanity obtained from the 2011 Christmas Vanity Pack,
    It was later recycled in 2013 as a easily purchasable item.
    You're missing the Snowflake Protector (Shield)
    You should note the difference between 2011/2012 Snowball Heads and 2013 Snowball Head (They are a slightly different colour).
    You should mention Old Man Winter, you only mentioned Winterfest Beard.

You don't appear to have mentioned Thanksgiving items anywhere. 2011 Turkey has a blue "aura" and 2012 Turkey has a green "aura".
    2013 Turkey is 100% the same as 2011 Turkey, there are zero differences, even the names are the same.

You don't appear to have listed the Infested Hive Event items (Devouring Flamethrowers, UC Marine, Exterminator Visor, etc.)

There's a Classic JCN Helm that is non tradeable, I think it's called a JCN MK I, I do not know though, I don't own it.

These are just a few problems I noticed with Dragonclaws post, I'm not going to bother with the OP since it's got too many problems to count.
    I can donate pictures of what I have if necassary, just ask.

My IGN is Democracy.
    Last edited by Goonswarm; 04-22-2014 at 12:38 AM. Reason: spelling