Thread: Bring back Black Dragon map, and Humania Elite dungeon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emagency View Post
    Another thing that I see happening here is that there's tons of people who play PL that are upset at the idea because they have these items and feel special.
    Well here's my view on your position:
    -98% of you will never sell your 71 elites or black dragon sets as it is.
    -You would all be upset that you didn't sell your items *that you wouldn't sell in the first place* for more gold than what it would now be worth

no I wouldn't be upset because I didn't sell, I'd be bothered that I loose more than 200 million in value that I feel an sence of accomplishment from.

I'm seeing the side that you guys have, but I'm talking about what would be best for the majority, WE KNOW that STS is not going to make new items with new procs and new blah blah blah.

what is best for all would be what upsets no one, and especially not the people who have supported this game for the longest. My idea would not bother the oldest supporters such as myself. Re releasing doesn't give me a new goal, it pushes away oldies.

The only thing I've seen so far that makes any sense is the Junior Recruit Dragon Set that has never been used, that would be a good idea as far I see it because it already exist. Just making a new name and throwing it on the drop table at forgotten forest at an incredibly low rate is PLAUSABLE.

I'm curious, do you guys really think being around when these dropped the first time means it's exclusive to you because you're from former caps?

yes, because these are ELITE items, no one should expect those to come back- sorry.

These items can still be traded/given/obtained, but most of those who have do not want to let go of them, not because they are oldies, but because they like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emagency View Post
    If they actually would recolor them to something along those lines man I'd be all for it, but seems like a lot more effort for them.
    Recoloring isn't a lot more effort, Sam said that was something even he could do, an overlay.

One last thing; the desirability of these items goes down and that exclusivity means less to everyone as time goes on and we all see more and more.
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 05-07-2014 at 03:21 PM.