Thread: Event 3 Score with x amount of points receive a Red Psycho pet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    LOL...I am surprised they have not banned you again Sao on forum and PL again for bullying players. Once a bully will always be a bully.
    I do not want to pay for a Psyko over priced. I am looking for a unique pet. I have noticed that the Blue Angel set is missing a pet.
    No one is bullying you. You constantly tried to buy and say that psyko was 20mil and continue to try to lowball for it. You came to the forums to ask STS to make another type of pet that is better then psyko. Guess we can say you overpayed for MOH? Its the same concept. Items that are rare/limited are going to cost way more then others depending on supply and demand. I havent seen anyone lately even sell a psyko. You dont get to say something is "over priced" just because you dont like the price that either someone sells at or someone to let it go for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    No one is bullying you. You constantly tried to buy and say that psyko was 20mil and continue to try to lowball for it. You came to the forums to ask STS to make another type of pet that is better then psyko. Guess we can say you overpayed for MOH? Its the same concept. Items that are rare/limited are going to cost way more then others depending on supply and demand. I havent seen anyone lately even sell a psyko. You dont get to say something is "over priced" just because you dont like the price that either someone sells at or someone to let it go for.
    What is low ball? Any item can rise and fall the next day. Founder from 60m and now 4m. I honestly wouldn’t buy a psyko even if it’s 20m. Am I serious about offering 20m, nope. Players can’t use it at the regular maps. I’m looking forward to a different pet made for l105.

You aren’t able to bully me because of my enchant sets. No me but others u do...