Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Dark Hollow Saga - Event Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

On the 12th in Ursan Weald, just before the update, I bought the Gold Key, opened the Legendary Event map and went to the right golden arrows until I reached Gold Tier Treasure. It was locked. I went to shadow cave, tried there again and opened legendary events, Gold Tier Treasure and nothing. I opened my Avatar, went to Elixir Burffs and the elixir was counting before entering the farm dung. The elixir is over, I continued my run, hours later I emailed the suport.
    I don't know if it was a glitch or a bug. I was very sad and discouraged after it happened because I never had such a that kind of problem .

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crephestus View Post
    On the 12th in Ursan Weald, just before the update, I bought the Gold Key, opened the Legendary Event map and went to the right golden arrows until I reached Gold Tier Treasure. It was locked. I went to shadow cave, tried there again and opened legendary events, Gold Tier Treasure and nothing. I opened my Avatar, went to Elixir Burffs and the elixir was counting before entering the farm dung. The elixir is over, I continued my run, hours later I emailed the suport.
    I don't know if it was a glitch or a bug. I was very sad and discouraged after it happened because I never had such a that kind of problem .
    Customer service will be able to help for sure. At what point in this process did you go open the Gold Key and see the message that the Elixir was active? I’m curious but CS will also want to know so they can address the issue. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crephestus View Post

I had the same problem as this guy ... I was very nervous when I activated the key gold and I couldn't find the map. My first reaction was to log out of the account and search for information with some friends on the Whatsapp app. In about 15 minutes later, they responded by saying that there was an arrow and I would have to click on it ... I entered as quickly as possible to see if it was true, but the map they indicated was blocked. So I decided to look at the elixir's page to see if there was something wrong and there really was. My key gold elixir is gone, sold out! And I want to take advantage of it ... All my time playing and making hollows tokens was worthless. Although logging out of my account I imagined that the elixir time would pause, but apparently he kept counting. Tic tac, tic tac ...

It is sad that you want something so badly and for a moment your opportunity goes away from nowhere !!!

I sent a ticket to support and maybe I can be rewarding.