Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
That's interesting that is. So rhino essentially only has one counter at 71 which is mages. Does tank rhino fare well vs birds and foxes also? I'm under the impression that it still does since rhino can just kite and stun fox while being immune to their armour shred debuff.
Time to find me a beastly set and lvl my rhino. I've always wanted a good lvl for my rhino and 56 wasn't it.
At 71 rhinos will out tank birds enough to win by default. Rhinos are and has always been a direct counter to birds. Hit buff makes it so blind doesn't do as much either. Foxes is a tricky matchup. The fox main objective is to end the fight early and not let it go the distance. The tempo of the fight will be set the minute the rhino starts using summon and rhino might. Now you're on a time limit. Just losing 18 H/s alone is significant. Timing shred is upmost important. This plays exactly like how bear rhino is but the difference is that the bear is strong enough to force the rhino back to save it's own life. If it goes the distance it's still anyones game, though the rhino will win the majority.

Mage v rhino is just a automatic stomp. If they don't kill you initially on combo then once they M/s call it quits. Redemption doesn't give HP back when comboed on MS.