Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-12-17 Content Update (280421)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

The whole world fell apart anyway this year, so I can take a shock like this
    tbh arbs in crate stunned me. I fell into a deep well of contemplation on fashion in digital economies and came to the conclusion that while appearances are paramount, at the end of the day it is important for everyone to have access to the best things in game, it does not change how I got it if someone else gets in a crate, in fact, that may be more difficult and hardcore or pro gamer or whatever, and that it is the people that are the most important aspect of the game. It is very good if others get too. It would be boorish to say no u should not get.

So such a random crate is the best holiday idea evar haha
    Last edited by Slant; 12-18-2020 at 01:04 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Slant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by soultokill View Post
    but do you think its reasonable to pay for something that you will forsurely not get? its every year it cost plat and dont give jack bruh is it worth paying
    there was the option to earn these items long ago, Its a chance you need to take....some of these I worked really hard for, many sleepless nights and very low powered teams.
    I'd say, yes take a chance...they could have not released anything and well many would be out of luck.

This is a nice step forward for STS...and remove focuse on vanitys...and more on gameplay...like houses...(SL PL and DL need this also)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

4. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Lol people are getting drops of items that previously have not been seen in the game hahahahaha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Slant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Devs there is a lot of suspicion on your part you need to disquell!
    First people dont wannt report non exploits like corners and ideal positions because they think you will change it! this is so crazy haha! you have to come out and say its okay as long as tos not broken you can tell sneaky ways of killing enemies and not be scared that devs will close that method down
    Next, people are scared the game will die because you are giving away all vanities. There really has not been a game that has given away all cosmetics and not closed down. Normally, this is like an apocalyptic event! This is a scare that needs to be addressed.
    Then there are people panic selling vans and arbs. They need to be reigned in as well. Just a post addressing rarity of vans and sillyness of reactions can go a long way!
    Pls reach out with some kind of message that addresses just some of the concerns that the community has, Im sure devs are seeing more on discord!!!
    Last edited by Slant; 12-19-2020 at 03:13 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Slant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Im gonna be posting more of these hahaha

===Reports from Blackstar===

"Same sstuff every year"
    -Powerchords

"All they did add the word 'rare'"
    -lagtwo

"Why 2014? They can't update to a 2020 beard?"
    -orangepop

"Just a title LMAO! Title Change they couldn't do"
    -coolfeak

"If they don't care about vanities, why did they not include ******"
    -xbio

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Im gonna be posting more of these hahaha

===Reports from Blackstar===

"Same sstuff every year"
    -Powerchords

"All they did add the word 'rare'"
    -lagtwo

"Why 2014? They can't update to a 2020 beard?"
    -orangepop

"Just a title LMAO! Title Change they couldn't do"
    -coolfeak

"If they don't care about vanities, why did they not include ******"
    -xbio
    LOL! I hope you are all having fun in Star Legends! (I'm sure you are if you're still playing - and if you're not... well... ;-)

Please feel free to share any details of these "concerns," as opposed to vague innuendo. And if you have any specific questions for me you can send me a PM.

Happy Holidays!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    LOL! I hope you are all having fun in Star Legends! (I'm sure you are if you're still playing - and if you're not... well... ;-)

Please feel free to share any details of these "concerns," as opposed to vague innuendo. And if you have any specific questions for me you can send me a PM.

Happy Holidays!
    I so am still playing and im still discovering a lot about the game and having fun!

Happy Holidays! and thanks for this awesome event!
    Last edited by Slant; 12-19-2020 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

I would be scared too just like slant has stated. But im sure its just for this event. So yea, its not permanent. so im not worried.
    It just helps players stay focused and enjoy the game longer.

I consider it as a retainer event
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

@slant i know how u feel and the rest of people that still playing SL, but men its time to move on. Not enough people to support SL now, why don’t u guys try AL its much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Im so happy thise event cinco..thats why im buy plat worth 3000k real cash in worth of 2000 plat.but when i play nothing drop rare vanity even 1 nothing im so sad i feel im scam..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Hehe Gie I feeel ur pain

some more normally Im a reporter for Fancy Cat Magazine but now I wanna diversify and freelance into on ground reportage

"This event is the Galactic Communism"
    -Dingli

"Delete the game, you will drop a life. Most valuable item there is"
    -foolcreek

"200 run cinco nothing good vanity thats the rare"
    -Dolphin

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Slant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Winter event...? Lol could you atleast put the snowy blackstar and the trees? Or you lost the winter files? @developers

The event looks nice tho those players who spent their time farming for some items...., All of you better spent time getting some plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol why do mods need to check a post before is posted?

Anyways....
    Winter event...? Can you atleast put the snowy blackstar and the trees? Or you lost the files? @developers

The event is good, tho that players who spent their time farming items and stuffs better spent time farming plats!!!!
    Last edited by Vaavebi; 12-20-2020 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cool
    Getting deleted lmaoo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

pls me delete

Lol who am I hurting with my posts to be deleted? I just said the truth.

I mean who doesnīt want a snowy blackstar and the trees? This event is good but youjust focusing on plats and Iīm not saying is bad but atleast give the players a product in good conditions.

To that players who spent their time and money farming for a "RARE" or "UNIQUE" item from those top 10 leaderboards events for 2 of platinum thereīs a possibility of drop a winter crate and get that "UNIQUE" or "RARE" item.

Have fun!!!! Happy holidays!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First of all I wanna say THANK YOU for all these events! I havent played so many events in just a couple of months so I'm really glad i came back (i played around the time sl didn't had any updates for years..) Anyways i think this event is great for supporting STS to keep their games alive and have updates while also having some rare vanities like arb helm/chest etc. What i really dont like is having some of the leaderboard top 10 items in the winter crates... I find it kinda unfair as someone who is in the lb of halloween event...I spent so many hours on that event farming for a week and so did everyone else on the leaderboards. Seeing someone drop that "unique" item in just a matter of few hours of plat run make all of the efforts of top 10 lb players go in vain.... the event is really good overall but including leaderboard items in the crate is just unfair...it's not that i dont want people to have it but its because we worked more than others to have it (im talking about sleepless nights for a week and being on the game all dayyyy) and seeing so many people who didnt even farm half of what we did and getting it in a few runs is very discouraging and disappointing if i may say? It could be a good throwback after some time but not right now..I mean arb helm and chest and some other vanities didnt make any throwbacks until now y_y...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nambypamby View Post
    First of all I wanna say THANK YOU for all these events! I havent played so many events in just a couple of months so I'm really glad i came back (i played around the time sl didn't had any updates for years..) Anyways i think this event is great for supporting STS to keep their games alive and have updates while also having some rare vanities like arb helm/chest etc. What i really dont like is having some of the leaderboard top 10 items in the winter crates... I find it kinda unfair as someone who is in the lb of halloween event...I spent so many hours on that event farming for a week and so did everyone else on the leaderboards. Seeing someone drop that "unique" item in just a matter of few hours of plat run make all of the efforts of top 10 lb players go in vain.... the event is really good overall but including leaderboard items in the crate is just unfair...it's not that i dont want people to have it but its because we worked more than others to have it (im talking about sleepless nights for a week and being on the game all dayyyy) and seeing so many people who didnt even farm half of what we did and getting it in a few runs is very discouraging and disappointing if i may say? It could be a good throwback after some time but not right now..I mean arb helm and chest and some other vanities didnt make any throwbacks until now y_y...
    Drop rate percentages aside, due to the sheer amount of vanities included the odds of getting any of the them are rather astronomical (200-300 runs in and no discernible reward to show for it). So don't worry, winter crates will definitely not flood the market with any of the rarest vans, I'd be surprised if there's more than a couple looted, considering the active paying player base.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

This one is a little more serious and a little sad too.

"I'm getting bored of the game. There is nothing to do. Levelling up is boring, and the event costs plat."
    -blinkys
    Last edited by Slant; 12-21-2020 at 03:19 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Slant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphrase View Post
    Drop rate percentages aside, due to the sheer amount of vanities included the odds of getting any of the them are rather astronomical (200-300 runs in and no discernible reward to show for it). So don't worry, winter crates will definitely not flood the market with any of the rarest vans, I'd be surprised if there's more than a couple looted, considering the active paying player base.
    The item he's talking about has been got by 2-4 players and this is just starting.

I doubt that he is pointing for the market flood, itīs on perspective, for us itīs cool that we can get it, but for the players who got it with their efforts farming and trying to keep top 10 of leaderboards for 1 week against all other playes could not be that cool.

That makes you think a lot of the time that you spent for that "unique" item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks for the concern ^^ im not really worried that it would flood the market but seeing it drop in the first days more than other vanities so "easily" is what triggers me... Even Vaavebi understands my point of view, also i think an item loses its worth when it has many duplicates. I don't know if you ever aimed to be on a leaderboard but i can guarantee you its not really easy. I started from 100th place on the 2nd day of event. It was hard for me cause everyone was already ahead while i had to double my work and people almost never stopped farming all day everyday, but wins who endure and puts efforts, and i managed to place 5th with the help of some friends whom i did runs with. Maybe putting it on a winter crate is not a bad idea but i mean maybe not now because it was jus the previous event. We who worked for the leaderboards feels as if our efforts have gone into vain because that item is now droppable by "luck" and not by "effort" as we all did.