Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 5v5 CTF SUMMER BASH TOURNAMENT (Lv. 105)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    You’re trying to change the rules (after already agreeing to them clearly stated above) to handicap rhino/fox for this tournament. Plus, if we’re gonna talk about unsportsmanship, what about your teammate when I was just simply trying to put the match together? I only asked for an answer regarding what was going on, and I was getting heat for it. Let’s stop trying to ruin the match, and let’s just figure out a time to have a fun match. We don’t need to argue.
    You seem to miss the bold lettering. I DO NOT WANT A RULE CHANGE. Have you missed that twice now?

Now in regards to my teamate, the reason he said that was becuase you were informed TWICE that we couldnt do monday/tuesday and then you were told wednesday. You once again said monday at 8pm as to force us to play that day. You had no respect for out times as we respected that you couldnt play last night.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    You seem to miss the bold lettering. I DO NOT WANT A RULE CHANGE. Have you missed that twice now?

Now in regards to my teamate, the reason he said that was becuase you were informed TWICE that we couldnt do monday/tuesday and then you were told wednesday. You once again said monday at 8pm as to force us to play that day. You had no respect for out times as we respected that you couldnt play last night.
    Not the case, I didn’t force anything upon anyone. I simply asked if maybe we could, I’m just putting in effort to get the match over with. I respect that you guys aren’t available from time to time, but throughout the entire week, you guys can’t play. Which is difficult to work around. But Thursday and Friday we will try to make something happen. Sound good?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

How about seeing as dolloway stated vacation times are coming up , I include how swift may or may not be moving next weekend, people have serious matters being post poned because players as in a select few , won’t sacrifice 30minutes of sleep to get a match in. Seeing as apex isn’t the only team putting up with this issue vs the other team, it’s clear that a 30 minutes loss of sleep to get these matches going is needed. Tonight or tomorrow night is perfect. @REBORN. Get your players together (especially the ones complaining of sleep) and ask them to sacrifice 30 minutes of their time. It’s that simple. Stop throwing “exploits” and “accusations” as an excuse . And let’s get this match in. Instead of waitin till the weekend yet again for a possibility of one of my players having real life issues to address.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Yeah, basically we can find a time agreed on by 9/10 people but Sniper can never play any of those dozens of times that are suggested because of 'sleep'. I have suggested for him to take a nap and then get up, play a 20-30 min match and then go back to bed but he doesn't seem to care enough to do so.

My team is ready to play any day this week if Sniper can sacrifice 20-30 mins of his time and play at a time that's already been agreed upon by every other person involved in this match.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well said. The large amount of days we are available here in apex, swift will end up playing at 1-2 am and he’s ok with it, even tho he goes to work at 6am . I my self as stated previously am up by 4 am, on most days. And I’m willing to do a 10pm match. 8-10 preferably. But because of one player needing sleep. Match is post poned. Lol.. anyone on my team would happily stay up late or sacrifice for a 30 minute (at most) match.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamxmayhem View Post
    How about seeing as dolloway stated vacation times are coming up , I include how swift may or may not be moving next weekend, people have serious matters being post poned because players as in a select few , won’t sacrifice 30minutes of sleep to get a match in. Seeing as apex isn’t the only team putting up with this issue vs the other team, it’s clear that a 30 minutes loss of sleep to get these matches going is needed. Tonight or tomorrow night is perfect. @REBORN. Get your players together (especially the ones complaining of sleep) and ask them to sacrifice 30 minutes of their time. It’s that simple. Stop throwing “exploits” and “accusations” as an excuse . And let’s get this match in. Instead of waitin till the weekend yet again for a possibility of one of my players having real life issues to address.
    So youre trying to force a play time even though we already stated those times werent available to us? We have problems for our team with both work and real life obligations to deal with aswell. As far as saying we are making "excuses", good accusation and assumption. We are far from making "excuses" because we want to get this match in and yet youre now trying to force times on people yet at the same time ask us to respect your times? Im currently in the process of moving myself so whats your point? But yeah, we're making the "excuses"? LOL we havent forced a single time suggestion to your team at all, we were ready last night but seeing as your team couldnt make it we were more then willing to reschedule. You are now trying to force times regardless of availability. You say that i should tell my teamates that are complaining of sleep? 1 PLAYER HAS ISSUES WITH THE SLEEPING, THE OTHERS HAVE OTHER REAL LIFE OBLIGATIONS TO DEAL WITH. We already stated those days arent available to us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Well said. The large amount of days we are available here in apex, swift will end up playing at 1-2 am and he’s ok with it, even tho he goes to work at 6am . I my self as stated previously am up by 4 am, on most days. And I’m willing to do a 10pm match. 8-10 preferably. But because of one player needing sleep. Match is post poned. Lol.. anyone on my team would happily stay up late or sacrifice for a 30 minute (at most) match.
    Once again, we are open to 8-10 pm EST but monday/tuesday/wednesday have been off the table this week due to family/work and sleeping schedules (which is 1 day). Though we may end up being able to the match in TONIGHT IF OUR TEAMATE CAN GET OFF WORK EARLY AND GET WHATEVER ELSE HE NEEDS DONE. We should be able to let you know by 6-7PM EST if we will be getting the match in. YES it may be last minute but it will get the match in so people can stop trying to force times and say that people are "trying to get out of the match"

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sure . Let us know .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Anytime 8-10 tonight works . Swift will loose sleep but agrees to play, it’ll be 1 am for him. Hook gets off work st 7 pm, he still agrees to play at 8-10. Cold is studying for his last final at his fams house and agrees to play, smokesterr gets off right at 7:30 and agreed . I slept 2 hours last night and am ready for tonight while watching my girls niece all day, sacrifices..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Yep, let’s get it done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamxmayhem View Post
    anytime 8-10 tonight works . Swift will loose sleep but agrees to play, it’ll be 1 am for him. Hook gets off work st 7 pm, he still agrees to play at 8-10. Cold is studying for his last final at his fams house and agrees to play, smokesterr gets off right at 7:30 and agreed . I slept 2 hours last night and am ready for tonight while watching my girls niece all day, sacrifices..
    thats if our teamate can get off work early.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

in the event that he does not get out of work early, weekend is our last and final option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Apex’s options are as followed:

Monday: 8-10pm EST
    Tuesday: 8-10pm EST
    Wednesday: 8-10pm EST
    Thursday: 8-10pm EST
    Friday: Anytime

If anything changes, I’ll be sure to inform everyone.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

2H weapons (with the exception of bows) will not be permitted in light of the stat adjustments. This should not effect anyone, so please don't find some crazy way to complain about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    2H weapons (with the exception of bows) will not be permitted in light of the stat adjustments. This should not effect anyone, so please don't find some crazy way to complain about it.
    Sorry this rule makes too much sense I'm out.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

@reborn, you guys still gonna let us know something soon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Ofc no problem. Did they get buffed or something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

@reborn, you guys still gonna let us know something soon?
    Looks like tonight is a no go. Time to start thinking about friday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    Ofc no problem. Did they get buffed or something?
    Yessir!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Looks like tonight is a no go. Time to start thinking about friday.
    Ok, what time?