Thread: How To Be Rich.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zerious View Post
    you either farm maps for highly desirable items and sell them (good for earning some money if you have little or no funds, because it's 100% profit)
    or
    you buy items from the cs that are underpriced and/or at a "low" in the price flux and sell them for a profit. (takes funding, knowledge of pricing, knowledge of price inflation and deflation-the ups and downs of item value-, and additional auction slots that require plat to purchase-this way you can sell things without being constantly haggled down, although you may get undercut). When i buy big ticket items from the CS, I always look when the prices are deflated or at their average value (again, over time, you will see what certain items are worth) and try buying them for at least 20% less than the lowest CS listing of said big ticket item. That way you can get at least a 10%-15% profit from that item. I found this formula to be the most gold/time efficient. There are other methods but i use this in almost everygame with an open market and it works beautifully if done right. Takes practice, patience, and most importantly, persistence.

He was kidding lol, He is one of the most wealthy in PL (Gold+Items)

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Nice work!
    Might just add the exception to " allways wear big luck/have elixir luck" is for glyph steel. Being orange, rerolls don't help.
    Good info all in all.

Thanks, Ill fix that

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Griffinfan For This Useful Post: