Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 5/18/22 | One More Week of Ursoth + Forgotten Vanity Sneak Peek!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    to answer your 1st question: to sell merch lol and to show off there purchases...pets are also not really needed (those prices flux more than anything ive seen ingame lol)..but just like armors... we wear them and use them to show our power ingame...obviously.

your optimism is amusing lol. welcome to the present day when items are not sacred (aside from LB sets, wouldn't be surprised that a mod to these are re-released just look at the skyborn set) and things inevitably return. hence this event and all the other recolors of old vanitys (heraldic,steel,youtube contest to name a few). pets are one commodity just like vanitys. But no need to explain this...look at the badges

collecting "Vanities should be for everyone" if they were not important we would run maps with just bare armor lol. but as a MMo, we all like to role play in our own way. just that people hoarding sets, this is is what happens when they do lol. the ones effected by these type of events are the merchants....real collectors dont care.
    Are you pulling my leg? pets and vanity commodities? what benefit does a vanity give the player running a map? last time i checked my vanity doesn’t heal, boost my stats, or attack mobs so maybe you’re playing a different game entirely. (Same can be said about a lvl1 collectable)

Real collectors don’t want their items they’ve worked hard for to become some generic vanity you find everyday at the bottom of the auction listings. You want to act like you’re some sort of collectable spokesman for the average person, if you want to give your items away and share it with everyone go right ahead i guess i missed your last giveaways, but don’t expect everyone else to do the same.

Remind me the last time these “merchers” sold a crier vest, or sold a flurry mask for warrior, or a purple demon set. You’re generalizing the entire community of collectors because of a handful of low tier merchers who found another market. I’ll say it again incase you misread the first time, if you want to collect these sets then get in line with the rest and put the time,effort,money everyone else had to give, this event is a big handout to the wannabes and it’s pitiful honestly (:

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post: