Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
Since we’re being honest, I believe forerunner was 15-25k gold , and epic heraldic was 30 plat , and crier was 15 plat in store XD, same with black commando and the “founder “ sets. You guys don’t care for your collectibles, you care only for the value they hold. So who’s the real merchant here? Most of you didn’t pay 1-3bil for crier. You all just kept it and raised its value to what you deemed fit. I wonder if you’d still would’ve kept it if it was still worth 15 plat in store.

What will you have when AL is no more? Your 50billion worth crier would become worthless since it doesn’t exist anymore…”pitiful honesty”…
True collectors don’t care about the price, we value the item for what it is, i paid 700m recently for epic heraldic rogue, and i intend to pay 650+ mil for brown heraldic warrior so i can finishing COLLECTING the heraldic because they are the only 2 i am missing, ya’ll crying thinkin we are merchants but i bet that 99% of yall commenting and crying on this thread are merchants and are complaining cuz collectors can afford these items and maybe yall can only afford a single vanity, its always been know that you cant become a collector and be poor, ya’ll so desperate for some items smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk