Thread: Bring back human faces or altered faces for next event

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Yes lets not talk about past, people want all rare vanities including Black dragon set, they have money and super ready to get some platinum to buy those old items

Yes there can be alot threads about how players dont have access to FARM many many rare items.

Yes black market is the only way to get old accounts still with/without human faces but name/fame high kdr etc

Yes do you know they have money and they spend money to get all sorta old and new vanities, how you gonna stop them from spent their money and get all new vanities and all old rare vanities as well??

Yes remember players have money and don't make it hard for them to get SOMETHING & everything that they really want.
    See how I agree with you, that's how started my post in this thread make everything old and rare farmable, ULTIMATELY this is the truth-

Everyone wants everything, they want to spend money for it, they want it to be farm-able same way it was back then. What's the debate about?

Can players get black dragon now?
    Yes they can just buy some pure stat and sell it. they will make gold to get black dragon vanity

Can players get human face now?
    No they CANT there is no way for it but there is a way( black market) that is against the TOS

Please use your brain , you can get black dragon with gold or plat(buy some pure stat and sell it). But human face??? NO, except Black market....

Sts, community asked for something that they want. We have money please provide your lovely players a way to get this human face. I believe both community and sts will be happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogaa For This Useful Post: