Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official PvP Feedback Thread: Class Balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-Zaak View Post
    Also, warriors are way too fast. Their speed and skyward smash needs to be nerffed so their speed is in light with their size and strength.
    These tanks are obviously geared with v10 engines. 8'D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by currycrab View Post
    Nerf Warrior HP / Def / Heal:
    If warrior HP / Def / Heal is nerf, when it come to PvE, who is going to tank? Rogue / Mage?
    If warrior is nerf, the damage is below moderate to give good damange.

Nerf Rogue Damage / Skill
    If rogue damage / skill is nerf, does it stand a chance to fight against mage / warrior being the lowest HP and Mana?
    When come to PvE, rogue play a role for AoE. Does this mean players going to die because of this tuning?

Nerf Mage Skill / Mana
    If Mage is consider lowest HP compare to rogue and warrior, the skills are leet. Does that mean that their skills need to retweet?
    If it is retweet, wont that mean that Mage could hardly survive on its on in PvE or PvP? Since damage and health of other races are affected, this character damage has to be affected too.

Every class has their special build. It will remain as a normal character until you have unlock the right skills / stats. What I feel is that, currently PvP work fine. Every class has their own responsibility. If it is retweet, PvE may be affected. Class will no longer be balance.

CTF is about team work. Regardless what class you are, as long as you are team player, victory is yours.
    Are you saying everything is fine and don't fix anything?

Where is the warriors need a buff thread?
    Where is the rogues need more DPS thread?

Warriors are not complaining at all, and rogues are complaining that they don't have enough mana for their killing streaks.

Complaining about our stuns? Did you know how much skill buttons I need to press in the right order to kill you? Never mind the fact that it takes me more than 4 button presses to kill a rogue.

Charged shield
    Charged fireball
    Lightning
    Normal attack
    Gale.

That is just my opener.

And that is not even a killing blow some of the times. And gale doesn't always knock back. To help me set up my combo again.

I'm a mage and I do get my kills in the high 20s, but that's not as regular as a rogue who gets 30+ kills. But when I go into a game with 3 warriors on the other team. Might as well forget playing once they start running together like a herd of rhinos with unlimited rage, unlimited heal with force fields on cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceBox View Post

Warriors are not complaining at all, and rogues are complaining that they don't have enough mana for their killing streaks.

Complaining about our stuns? Did you know how much skill buttons I need to press in the right order to kill you? Never mind the fact that it takes me more than 4 button presses to kill a rogue.

Charged shield
    Charged fireball
    Lightning
    Normal attack
    Gale.

That is just my opener.

And that is not even a killing blow some of the times. And gale doesn't always knock back. To help me set up my combo again.

I'm a mage and I do get my kills in the high 20s, but that's not as regular as a rogue who gets 30+ kills. But when I go into a game with 3 warriors on the other team. Might as well forget playing once they start running together like a herd of rhinos with unlimited rage, unlimited heal with force fields on cycle.
    Rogues aren't complaining that they have low MP. They are complaining that they need high damage/crit to compensate for low MP. At the moment, rogues have exactly that so there is no complaints, it's more complaining that mage's want rogues to be nerfed in the one area that they're good at. And that's damage dealing.

Granted that us rogues shouldn't be so easily 1/2 shotting mages, and devs need to do something about it... but lowering rogue damage isn't the answer because it is a rogue's one and only advantage as a class. If damage is nerfed then rogues will be worse than mages are right now. Rogues would have an average kill rate by die incredibly fast. The other option is to lower damage and raise HP/MP, but that just makes a rogue an average soldier.
    Shadowina | Rogue, level 26

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Totally agreed. most of my friends r leaving sorc class. i felt useless in pvp.

i have to say most my kills r come from rogues and still my kills is higher than my death. but sorcs r just too weak.

rogues aimed shot has longer range than fireball this the most thing annoying me. they can kill me in one shot and i dont even have a chance to let the fireball to reach them. after the charged fireball sorcs r pretty useless. if u dont kill them in the stune then u dead.

haha i never go never a warrior because i tried with my friend i cant even kill them after two charged fireballs like use lighting during the stune time when they have buufs on. course is the most useless skill in pvp. sorc will b killed before course even take effect on the enemy. haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Charged shield
    Charged fireball
    Lightning
    Normal attack
    Gale.

That is just my opener.

We have the exact same combo. And yeah, theres so much effort for a mage to succeed, not mentioning maxed out gears. Rogues and warriors can own even with cheap *** winter sets and by using a skill or 2.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

lol wariors complaning they get 1-2 shooted... then it must be only bad gear and not right skill build. Mostly rouge is out of mana before he can kill the warroir especialy when he heals plus that long range normal attack.. wtf. i stand chance only on base with that mana cross or im lucky and warrior dont use his healing skills,

and mages frost bolt does not friez..lol there was more ice on me this morning as it is out right now. also mages can stun with lightning took me 60-70% of my hp last time..shield duration is more than 2 sec. mages healing skills with mana replenish r awsome just this morning me and one mage took down group of 3 with warrior his mana and hp regen helped me to stay alive and kill. true is i also one shooted one mage poor thing but others wasnt so easy to take down...

but is it me or does skill sometimes does not works right? i was shooting to the wall but there was opponent right in front of me but still shooting to wall

rouge kill fast but die easy too...in my caer i die a lot... usualy as a prey for group of three warriors jumping on me prooving urselfs they r man that way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Rogues aren't complaining that they have low MP. They are complaining that they need high damage/crit to compensate for low MP. At the moment, rogues have exactly that so there is no complaints, it's more complaining that mage's want rogues to be nerfed in the one area that they're good at. And that's damage dealing.

Granted that us rogues shouldn't be so easily 1/2 shotting mages, and devs need to do something about it... but lowering rogue damage isn't the answer because it is a rogue's one and only advantage as a class. If damage is nerfed then rogues will be worse than mages are right now. Rogues would have an average kill rate by die incredibly fast. The other option is to lower damage and raise HP/MP, but that just makes a rogue an average soldier.
    i agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ranged attacks of both rogue and warriors should be nerfed. I also believe in increasing the hp of mages to avoid 1 hit kills. I dont think that nerfing rogues damage in all other skills is necessary because that will leave warriors unstoppable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pvp is way to unbalanced!!
    Warriors and rouges need to have a nerf!!
    Rouges running around 1shotting and warriors have to much survivibility...

This or boost up mags

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yuriramos View Post
    Ranged attacks of both rogue and warriors should be nerfed. I also believe in increasing the hp of mages to avoid 1 hit kills. I dont think that nerfing rogues damage in all other skills is necessary because that will leave warriors unstoppable.
    most mages have more HP than me...... i get one shoted a lot but i dont complain about it. and rogue have a combo thats offten mistaken for one attack when its actually 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So you're saying rogues are not complaining at all, they have exactly what they want.

I actually don't mind one shot kills as part of the game. But, as of now there are no risks with aimed shot and you get highly rewarded to use it.

Aimed shot should have a slower charging cast time or you should be stationary to use it. And one hit kills possible if it was charged.

That's my opinion.

But lets say rogues don't have aimed shot specced. Are they still the killing machines that they are?

If a rogues only viable strategy evolves around getting a first strike aimed shot. Then something is not right with your class either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Stamina/constitution should not scale with any class's damage stat. If a warrior wants to tank let him stat stamina. If he wants to dps let him stat strength. I do agree that a warriors base stamina should be higher than other classes though. Rogues simply need to be fixed. whether it be a glitch or whatever. Mages cannot 1-shot anything, and they die the easiest unless they skill and use shield and that makes sense, but other classes are 1 shotting with ranged attacks while mages can't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Aimed shot should have a slower charging cast time or you should be stationary to use it. And one hit kills possible if it was charged.
    aim must be alwas charged to one hit someone uncharged aimed will not ko anyone. and u not alwas hit what u want to hit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Idealy , one class should be the weakness of another to balance it out. Imo, warriors<mages<rogues<warriors. No single class should own all. warriors are supposed to be slow,but high damage. Rogues with medium damage but fast dps, medium hp, mages should have the highest damage, but makes up by having weak armor. Atleast thats how i observe medieval type mmo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    aim must be alwas charged to one hit someone uncharged aimed will not ko anyone. and u not alwas hit what u want to hit
    I really dont like the idea of having a 1 hit kill skill. Unless its a kamikaze style where the caster also dies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Erdnase View Post
    I'm aware of how wildly observant that was. I was just making sure to break it down to the basics for ur simple mind to comprehend. And apparently ur still not getting it, or else u speak opposite of what u mean. Let me think... Who said that they were content with the way things r?..... U! Let me think again... Who said to please do not think I don't want a change from how it is now?...... Wait... Yeh that was me! So just stop trying to twist my words. (and btw I really am expecting my 10$)
    Wha... I mean that doesn't even... What on earth are you talking about? I'm a libertarian so I believe every man woman (and child in your case) has the right to speak their minds but sometimes idiocy is tough to tolerate. I've been involved in this thread since like page 6, and I don't believe you'll have once heard me say 'I'm pretty content with the way things are'. The 'basics for ur simple mind'?, what sort of nonsense is that. Syntax and spelling errors aside I'm a freaking post-graduate with a psychology degree, I think I can get a handle on Arcane Legends. It's not a hard game, PvP is not a complicated game mode, spelling you're is not difficult either.

Dialogue is one thing but I will not be drawn into a petty argument with a minor, there are some good things being brought up and discussed here so if you don't have anything useful to say, and by this stage I'm relatively convinced that you have nothing useful to say, then stop trolling me with incomprehensible nonsense. You want to engage me then fine, do it in a way that doesn't waste space on here and accept my friend request so I can embarrass you in the arena. At least that way we'll only be wasting each others time.

So far all I've seen you do is make useless observations, accuse a top player of hacking and brag about being able to slaughter warriors when there are top mage players (myself included) telling everyone that we can chase a warrior half way across the map chaining damage spells at him without landing a kill. Once again - friend request sent, lets settle this in game and stop wasting everyone elses time.
    WIN!? How could you possibly hope to win? You're not fighting a belief you're fighting a psychological imbalance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yuriramos:937751
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    I really dont like the idea of having a 1 hit kill skill. Unless its a kamikaze style where the caster also dies.
    Thats a good idea to balance classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

It's actually a "one"-hit combo. Just for those not playing rogues. So more then the aimed shot is involved mostly.
    AL IGN: Zerbrechlich (Rogue); Arsies (Warrior); Wayfearer (Blue Blop)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yuriramos View Post
    i realy very very rarely one hit someone but was many times koed but no one around like came from nothing but i blame no rotable camera darn u cant see whats coming in to u
    and i usualy die bc aim runnung into oposite team group means instant dead too

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I play Rogue, Warrior and Mage just like many people. The funny thing is most, say 90%, of my one shot kills come against other Rogues. If I can catch a mage off guard and get a lucky crit most likely they are dead. If they throw up the shield thingy, it is a toss up. Usually I just sit there stunned until I die. I was in a map last night where almost everyone on my side left. a mage 2 tanks and a rogue where running together. Mage stuns everyone.. warriors windmill everyone.. I did get to meet another mage solo a few times at the end. Short story... I made a new friend. Our fights usually ended with me killing him (never one shot him) then a few seconds I would die from his dot. The first time it happened my wife looked at me like I was crazy as I was laughing hysterically.

Warriors are fun. A good warrior and I am dead unless I get lucky crits. Usually I get stunned, then hit them a few times and die. If I try to run away I still die because they seem to be able to swing their weapon from across the map. These things are beasts. They can be a fun fight. HOR and VB are incredible skills couple that with smash and windmill and it is pure pain.

All and all it seems pretty even. My only complaint is the danged pets. Either allow them or not, I don't really care which just make a decision. It hard to justify any changes to class balance until everyone is on an even playfield. A person with Malison vs a person without? ha.. Although I do like killing them, usually I am one shot though.

Only played the mage a couple times so am not sure on the playability in pvp. I just know that the good ones I come up against are really good.

21,21,18 are the toons levels. They aren't maxed gear.. I am poor.

I played another game a long time ago. This reminds me of that. Basically a mage type was one shotted by a rogue type. Needless to say the devs nerfed the crap out of the rogue type classes. Afterward it was realized the mage type was sitting down (greatly increased damage) and was 20+ level lower than the rogue type. Funny stuff. Fix the glitches and glits.. stop the cheating and minor tweaks here and there to classes and all looks good here. It sucks to be stunned. I've always hated be stunlocked or mezzlocked... but that's the way it is.