Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    A little off-topic here, but I wanted to let you know that I've noticed something important about this thread. Something that makes it distinct from previous 'nerf response' threads. You're all being very constructive. I expected that I'd be dropping the ban hammer all day for death threats, crazy personal attacks and rampant profanity. Very glad to say that I was wrong.

In my opinion, attacking my decisions as stupid and game-killing, class-killing, etc. are entirely valid and are in no way toxic. There really is no other way to express extreme displeasure. It is meaningful and (while maybe a lil salty) it's constructive. It's my job to make these kinds of decisions and it's my job to deal with the human consequences (and the business effects as well, obviously). And this instance has shown me that the community sentiment has changed for the better, or at least the much more mature.

Anybody know what I mean when I say "GCD?" If you're not up with ancient Pocket Legends forums lore: about ten years ago we had to nerf that game in a very similar way. When PL originally launched players could invoke all twelve (12) of their class skills at the exact same time - just by laying hands on the skill portion of the screen. Proc stacking has nothing on this utterly game-killing 'feature' of PL. We had to change the game to include a "global cool down" for skills, meaning that each skill had to be fired off individually. The outcry over this was, and is, the greatest outrage of all Spacetime nerfs. Of course, the game survived this change, and was better for it... but that's not my point.

My point is... thanks. That's all.

Now back to it :-)
    Just give me a Bazooka as arc wep, and I'm happy.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I posted this in another thread, but wanna put it here to add to the collection of feedback:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    I found gear hot swapping to make the game much more fun and made combat feel more dynamic. It sort of added this fps-like quality to it with swapping weapons depending on the situation and allowed weapons to synergize with each other. Gameplay now feels much slower and not as dynamic. While the nerf to procs feels painful, I do understand why it had to be done. Maybe in the future a dedicated swapping mechanic outside of hotbars can be explored to bring back some of that dynamism to combat?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Even though community might be salty because of this change, it is actually very good change for balancing the game, warrior class should be tank class in first place and should not be able to deal massive damage. Rouge should deal much more damage but at the cost of being vulnerable. Warriors still can use their procs depending on situation but not stack like 6 of them and dealing more damage then the rest of the party which means there is no need for rouge and mage class. Game is finally going to be slightly more balanced. Ty for this <3

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

As for now, my responses towards our expansion are we are evolving backwards, i dont know whats the future weaps will be tho.
    The adjustment that been made for the proc stacking really comes out awful for me as war. And to justify that war should tank, i dont even think that anyone would need a tank that the real thing is everyone will just simply revive if they die, no one need wars to tank and war become a useless job that slow down the party

As for before, the proc stacking has been the authentic for AL that differs it from other mmorpg, im really upset that it got removed it just felt like u took away the fun.

NOTE that the proc stacking in AL is very similar with genshin impact gameplay which is the biggest game rn with over $1B revenue in just within one year of release, a good example that a good gameplay is the most important thing.

This expan outcome is really boring and just bland for me for now what keeps me playing is just because im running lb seasonal atm.

Sent from my CPH2113 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abebiabeso View Post
    As for now, my responses towards our expansion are we are evolving backwards, i dont know whats the future weaps will be tho.
    The adjustment that been made for the proc stacking really comes out awful for me as war. And to justify that war should tank, i dont even think that anyone would need a tank that the real thing is everyone will just simply revive if they die, no one need wars to tank and war become a useless job that slow down the party

As for before, the proc stacking has been the authentic for AL that differs it from other mmorpg, im really upset that it got removed it just felt like u took away the fun.

NOTE that the proc stacking in AL is very similar with genshin impact gameplay which is the biggest game rn with over $1B revenue in just within one year of release, a good example that a good gameplay is the most important thing.

This expan outcome is really boring and just bland for me for now what keeps me playing is just because im running lb seasonal atm.

U need to run with rogues or mages for seasonal lb nowspecially in maus. theres really no point trying to voice out our concerns here since they already made the decision and probably wont change it back. Our feedback and concerns is just going to fall on deaf ears. The proc stacking was the best thing that ever happened to this game but unfortunately they called it a bug and had to be remove after you are accustom to it. So yeah thanks for letting us know about the genshin impact. Id definitely give a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

My suggestion is to keep the proc stacking exist whilst giving a slight improvement for the mobs to neglect war combo being too powerful. Just like the witch's debuff in mauso that make war barely damage when that purple stuff lights.
    Whereas without proc stacking, for me AL gameplay is missing something and become bland as any other mmorpg that looks quite similar.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abebiabeso For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    @Cinco

What about a poll as for Arcanite fields?

Anyway this change made impossible beat most of all leaderbord scores

Elite valley gates lb
    Hydra lb
    Infested lb
    Elite timed maps
    Hauntlet

With this change all times are impossible to beat, do you think it's normal?

Keep it as it was to avoid bigger damage to the game...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    Not like you ever tried to compete in any of the above leaderboards, especially elite timed maps... Same times on those maps have been there for 2 months so whatever you say or compare to current situation is highly irrelevant.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

With all due respect, Willl I was not asking for alternative solutions to a valid and fair fix that needs to happen in order to restore balance. I appreciate your love for the game. Sorry for the heartbreak, my friend :-/
    This did bring much needed balance. +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Everyone: farming to 81 for rewards
    Sts: shutdown

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Not like you ever tried to compete in any of the above leaderboards, especially elite timed maps... Same times on those maps have been there for 2 months so whatever you say or compare to current situation is highly irrelevant.
    My banners says differently XD

Also I know you prefere achieve anything with the lesser effort

Arena abuse
    Hauntlet glitch
    And now proc stacking exploit in all other elite maps cause you re scared to rerun them all

I could continue also for the way you buying gold but it's such waste of time, mostly cause you desperately try to bring people attention making dramas.

There is an expansion, chill out and try have fun instead of making dramas!

Best wishes

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

This never should have been allowed in the first place. Glad it's been addressed going foward.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Ouch bad move

I guess they dont want us to proc the lvl76 arcane weapon buffs with the lvl81 weapons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

If this helps stop the gold generating into this game then I’m all for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

A little off-topic here, but I wanted to let you know that I've noticed something important about this thread. Something that makes it distinct from previous 'nerf response' threads. You're all being very constructive. I expected that I'd be dropping the ban hammer all day for death threats, crazy personal attacks and rampant profanity. Very glad to say that I was wrong.

In my opinion, attacking my decisions as stupid and game-killing, class-killing, etc. are entirely valid and are in no way toxic. There really is no other way to express extreme displeasure. It is meaningful and (while maybe a lil salty) it's constructive. It's my job to make these kinds of decisions and it's my job to deal with the human consequences (and the business effects as well, obviously). And this instance has shown me that the community sentiment has changed for the better, or at least the much more mature.

Anybody know what I mean when I say "GCD?" If you're not up with ancient Pocket Legends forums lore: about ten years ago we had to nerf that game in a very similar way. When PL originally launched players could invoke all twelve (12) of their class skills at the exact same time - just by laying hands on the skill portion of the screen. Proc stacking has nothing on this utterly game-killing 'feature' of PL. We had to change the game to include a "global cool down" for skills, meaning that each skill had to be fired off individually. The outcry over this was, and is, the greatest outrage of all Spacetime nerfs. Of course, the game survived this change, and was better for it... but that's not my point.

My point is... thanks. That's all.

Now back to it :-)
    Oh yea no wonder why pocket legends is booming with 100 million concurrent players. Good job bro.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to androxus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We have made changes that will affect "proc stacking" and restore an important measure of balance that has been missing from Arcane Legends lately.

In simple terms: proc cooldowns for a particular gear slot will now be shared.

Here's an example. Let's say I have two (2) weapons, Weapon A and Weapon B. I'm fighting with Weapon A and it procs. I switch to Weapon B. Weapon B will not proc until the cooldown of Weapon A has expired.

We considered (and developed and tested) myriad ways of addressing the balance impact of "proc stacking," and felt that this approach is the most fair.

I invite your criticism, questions, comments and concerns ;-)

Best wishes!
    Bad update, RIP warrior.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We have made changes that will affect "proc stacking" and restore an important measure of balance that has been missing from Arcane Legends lately.

In simple terms: proc cooldowns for a particular gear slot will now be shared.

Here's an example. Let's say I have two (2) weapons, Weapon A and Weapon B. I'm fighting with Weapon A and it procs. I switch to Weapon B. Weapon B will not proc until the cooldown of Weapon A has expired.

We considered (and developed and tested) myriad ways of addressing the balance impact of "proc stacking," and felt that this approach is the most fair.

I invite your criticism, questions, comments and concerns ;-)

Best wishes!
    very bad update, maybe it's time for me to stop playing arcane legend. RIP WR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Its time for me to quit thanks for the best game you made for us really appreciate.

Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Dw guys we gonna send you letters writing how much we all gonna miss you

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Bruhh, I dont feel fun anymore playing warrior @@ 8 hotbar only for speed set and axe set. BORING AF no more quick fingger on changing hotbar

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baredhitam View Post
    very bad update, maybe it's time for me to stop playing arcane legend. RIP WR

Yep , in my opinion if keep like that this game will be break soon.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk