Quote Originally Posted by AvidLegend View Post
I'm trying not to quit at the moment because I've started two new projects that I hope will continue to motivate me so I'm not trying to give away all my gold but an event like last night was fun and I've done some before and will do more in the future. It's usually sparks from seeing someone in need and in overall fairness I can't help just them and ignore everyone else so I help everyone through an event. Thus it's random not prescheduled. So you just have to be in game and add me when you can. I don't accept all invites because my friends list is getting too large and the amount of PM's I receive ruins gameplay so please tell me that you are following for events when sending a friend request my way and if I accept don't abuse it. I will remove players that ruin my gameplay. But overall just look forward to the promise of more, just not the promise of when.
Hehehe.Ok then.Do i already add you in last time we bargain?i forgot lol.Not because i can't online.Its just PL is too bored aside PvP.I rarely online on PL.Thats why i ask about the time and date that when you will make a new contest. Cheers