Thread: Market Manipulation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    I think majority of you are missing out the point.

I said bring back CURRENTLY EXISTING tradeable sets and essentials like backpacks and weapons to the game.

No recolors (stop with that wannabe hellboy set seriously), put back into the game stuff that's been here in the past leaderboard events and was tradeable.
    Make people stop complaining about how expensive those items are.

Don't forget - it's just a game.

That's all.
    For all we know bringing back whats advertised as exclusive is unethical, deceptive and false advertising.

With that in mind why not bring those criers and heraldrics back aswell, because you know.. "Its just a game"?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-13-2020 at 12:31 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    And why not bring back those criers heraldrics to the list, because you know, "its just a game".

Sure thing, I don't see the point of why this should not happen. Because some people started playing for example in 2016 and were never available to obtain them in early 2013 when those old armors were simply available to be looted on Brackenridge maps?
    Bring back old Arlor WinterFest vanities back into the store as well, same as increase the drop chances of arcane weapons in elite golden chests so people will have something to farm for. Not just gold loot spam primarily.
    Marvelous Villain sets? Desert Assassin sets? Put them into new crates, not even leaderboard sets but highly desired where 1 was in locks before and other one was for 50 plats a set during 2016 Lovecraft event?

Remember that Shady & Surge was an exclusive leaderboard pet as well in past (Nightshade as well) and was reintroduced some time later so playerbase could obtain it in wider range and enjoy the pet itself.

If Slain King weapons could've been reintroduced as craftable vanities using new recipes I don't see the reason why Heraldic or Crier sets (being back in loot table) cannot have the same treatment.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Sure thing, I don't see the point of why this should not happen. Because some people started playing for example in 2016 and were never available to obtain them in early 2013 when those old armors were simply available to be looted on Brackenridge maps?
    Bring back old Arlor WinterFest vanities back into the store as well, same as increase the drop chances of arcane weapons in elite golden chests so people will have something to farm for. Not just gold loot spam primarily.
    Marvelous Villain sets? Desert Assassin sets? Put them into new crates, not even leaderboard sets but highly desired where 1 was in locks before and other one was for 50 plats a set during 2016 Lovecraft event?

Remember that Shady & Surge was an exclusive leaderboard pet as well in past (Nightshade as well) and was reintroduced some time later so playerbase could obtain it in wider range and enjoy the pet itself.

If Slain King weapons could've been reintroduced as craftable vanities using new recipes I don't see the reason why Heraldic or Crier sets (being back in loot table) cannot have the same treatment.
    And this is your "clever" solution to solve inflation, manipulation?

Besides those who whine, who would benefit?

You can't put exclusive and player base together, it makes it contradictory.

And with that logic, I don't see why Speed demon banners and such shouldn't be back aswell . Since both lb vanities and banners were adressed as "exclusive for this event in this year" so..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

And this is your "clever" solution to solve inflation, manipulation?

Besides those who whine, who would benefit?

You can't put exclusive and player base together, it makes it contradictory.

And with that logic, I don't see why Speed demon banners and such shouldn't be back aswell . Since both lb vanities and banners were adressed as "exclusive for this event in this year" so..

I see that part of "tradeable and obtainable vanities and essentials" triggers you for some reason.
    Speed Demon banner was a community contest btw. So I don't know what's your point about it in general.
    About the rest the "clever" idea is in general something that has been on the table throughout the community threads and talks for quite long time now.
    If you're after a "No" then just say so and don't go over someone elses "contradicting" with use of words exclusive, ethical and player base.
    You clearly don't see the fair use in "Exclusive" that's been working in this game for years time now. It's a flexible word, quite adaptive and sometimes overhyped so people tend to stick whatever is so called "exclusive".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

I see that part of "tradeable and obtainable vanities and essentials" triggers you for some reason.
    Speed Demon banner was a community contest btw. So I don't know what's your point about it in general.
    About the rest the "clever" idea is in general something that has been on the table throughout the community threads and talks for quite long time now.
    If you're after a "No" then just say so and don't go over someone elses "contradicting" with use of words exclusive, ethical and player base.
    You clearly don't see the fair use in "Exclusive" that's been working in this game for years time now. It's a flexible word, quite adaptive and sometimes overhyped so people tend to stick whatever is so called "exclusive".
    Everything aside,

Im going by your logic. Why are you now opposed if Speed demon banners were to be back?

From where it was obtained doesn't change the fact that both lb vanities, and banners are addressed as exclusive in the context of in the possession of the minority.

If having these banners back upsets you, then don't turn a blind eye stating that old lb vanities should too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

Everything aside,

Im going by your logic. Why are you now opposed if Speed demon banners were to be back?

From where it was obtained doesn't change the fact that both lb vanities, and banners are addressed as exclusive in the context of in the possession of the minority.

If having these banners back upsets you, then don't turn a blind eye stating that old lb vanities should too.

What?
    Where did I say Im opposed for those banners to be back?
    What are you even on about mate? I'm on about vanities not forum contest banners? xD
    It's like you saying people who obtained first Tour of Arlor Elite Journeyman vanities should be now upset that there's a sequel happening with another set of vanities.
    Btw, bring back Speed Demon banners with new forum contest - Nothing against it. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

What?
    Where did I say Im opposed for those banners to be back?
    What are you even on about mate? I'm on about vanities not forum contest banners? xD
    It's like you saying people who obtained first Tour of Arlor Elite Journeyman vanities should be now upset that there's a sequel happening with another set of vanities.
    Btw, bring back Speed Demon banners with new forum contest - Nothing against it. lol
    Long story short. Lb vanities shouldn't be back. That basically degrades the initial holders who still retain them. As I said, its unethical and falls under deception and false advertising.

Theres a reason lb rewards are now untradable, to stop the drama between manipulation/inflation. Maybe its time ya'll move on, and contemplate to why from those thousands of similar threads, no Dev ever bothered.

About the journeyman sequal, it is nothing alike with what you suggest, which is to re-introduce exact same vanities.

Tc !

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-13-2020 at 01:37 PM.