Thread: PvP War Builds Here

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enisceloz View Post
    I don't want to brag but my build which I was using for PvE is working just as great in PvP. And I remember someone telling me I was going to get wrecked lol. Any who's refer to this link and post for the build and using the same exact skills cycle: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...l=1#post903239
    Basically the build I posted on this thread. Works great for PvE, now that I have strategy down in Pvp I consistently kill at least 3 per life in PvP. My k/d is great, i'd recommend using this build just tweak it to include the passive for strength.

Also everyone, I recently experimented with a lot of builds including Scotchtape's PvP build here's what went down for me -
    -Jug. increases how long you can survive incredibly but I found it not worth it because alone it will not keep you alive in the long run (cool down) and also when used with horn and veng.
    you can stay alive forever but never get a kill. You NEED at least 2 attack skills to be an effective killer in PvP.
    -Axe Throw is hilarious, especially when you keep trolling the flag carrier by letting them run away then using axe throw to reel them back. Good times. But not a very effective killer, especially when you it's 2v1/3v1
    -Skyward Smash is IMO the most useful warrior attack skill, it allows you to catch up to targets that are running and close the gap between you and a rogue or mage (which is very important, we dont want them to get off arrows/fireballs while we are far away)
    -Chest splitter is ok, the cool down is nice, but the amount of mana you use in group combat is way too high, if you spam CS and SS you run your mana down way too fast and if your'e not careful you wont have enough left for veng. to get back all the lost mana. Also good rogues who see you use CS will always run circles around you making CS useless because it barely hits anything.
    -Windmill, useful for quick kills especially with the damage and crit buff from veng, will destroy rogues and mages 1v1, and in groups it will do damage to the entire enemy team, IMO the cool down is balanced for what it gives you. Just watch the mana.
    -I found Rally Cry useless because even with the dodge boost you will still take massive damage from rogues and the cool down was too long for me. It is effective only if you are the type of warrior who runs away and picks up scraps (speed boost).
    -Veng is awesome nuff said.
    -You need horn to survive an entire game without dying while also killing the entire enemy team nuff

Remember this was just my experience spending 75 plat on different combos of respecs. The build I posted above is the one I use still. I thought scotchtape's would work for me but it doesnt so meh.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gassyllama For This Useful Post: