Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leeny View Post
    Hi All,
    I'm a level 56 rogue, wearing Underhul Mythic set with Arcane daggers. My build is aim shot, nox bolt, shad piercer and sss with intelligence, strength, dexterity, and critical shot passives and nox bolt and sss masteries. I don't know if it's my being inexperienced, under geared or wrong build, but I cannot survive in Glintstone or Planar Tombs yet and only through Dead City Elite maps. So, I've been grinding km3 for crates trying to save up for an arcane ring hoping that helps, but it is taking forever and is tedious. My questions are should I be using a bow instead? What gear should I be aiming for? Should I farm km3 or the low level elites I can survive in? Any other suggestions? Oh, pets I'm running with are Malison, Stanlee, Crawly, Gyrm. Thanks!
    Did I just read shadow storm shot! Replace it with razor. Get your gear fortified finesse minimum. Farm and save for an arcane pet, preferably Nekro. Get rid of SSS mastery. Arcane ring and mythic pendant will help you a lot. Remember razor aggros so use it strategically in elites.

Hopefully this should help you and also stay out of all red zones and heavy mob clusters, you're not a tank

P.S arcane ring is on its last legs, if gold is an issue wait for some level 56 rings and also pet augmentation system, you can create your own little pet monster without going broke. Also as mentioned above - effigys and awakening gems give a good temp boost. If you need another rogue in your PT just hit me up. My ingame name is not Terminhater lol.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 05-30-2016 at 05:56 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminhater For This Useful Post: