Thread: 99M Limit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
    I really don't care about your giveaways.
    I'm thinking about how it will impact the game.

A con about increasing the gold cap from 99m to 999m is that there will be an inflation of gold buyers in the game. At the moment there are already alot of gold buyers in game. By raising the cap to 999m large transactions can be made in an instant through auction or trades. That's a big problem for the economy.

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk
    What kind of inflation you talking about? We already have an inflation. This cap, 99M,was for 5 years ago, when a weapon or a gears were maximum 9-10M, now some item prices are more than 100+, logically, it suppose to be anways more than 99M, if it's not being 999M. Egg prices were 5-10M, in this condition 99M is normal as a cap, now, we are paying 90M for Guinevere. Even I am not talking about LB item prices, so how you think, how you can manage the trades with 99M cap? Logic is same. An item was 10M, 99M cap is fair, now items are being more than 100+. Even that shouldn't be a request, that's a necessity.

Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    What kind of inflation you talking about? We already have an inflation. This cap, 99M,was for 5 years ago, when a weapon or a gears were maximum 9-10M, now some item prices are more than 100+, logically, it suppose to be anways more than 99M, if it's not being 999M. Egg prices were 5-10M, in this condition 99M is normal as a cap, now, we are paying 90M for Guinevere. Even I am not talking about LB item prices, so how you think, how you can manage the trades with 99M cap? Logic is same. An item was 10M, 99M cap is fair, now items are being more than 100+. Even that shouldn't be a request, that's a necessity.

Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    I said and inflation of gold buyers!
    Yes I'm aware the cap of 99m is out-dated and we should keep it that way for a reason.
    Are you aware shady and surge cost 125m when it first came out even if we had 99m cap? Guen price is no where near that of shady and surge when it was first released.

If you scroll up I said unfortunately I agree to 999m cap increase so you Mfers don't get scam but the problem is that gold buyers will be buying larger amounts of gold in bulk alot easier.

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk