Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    Someone already stated the difference between the old and new events and their prizes/rewards. The question is why you can't still get the point that those ppl who bm is the one taking the risk of getting banned forever this thread also make some players who owns bd panic. Why? Because who knows if this request will be granted or not. The reason why there's a gold loot items and enchantments is to be use for farming. Did you know how much gold did you make from isle of night every month? Or weeks? A lot if you already tried. If you're lazy and tired type of person then you really prefer requesting these things. It's also very impossible that you don't have gl items since we all grind at gold farming zone even it has a little bit of difficulty. The bd is tradable already if you're going to ask how we can prevent scamming from trade window since 1b is max then ask to put worthy item/s and give it back to the next trade in that way we can prevent scamming. So stop complaining about the ppl who bm bc they can be report and there are lots of ppl who already caught and gets banned.
    So what... Alot of bmers got caught and banned.. Who says theres no more ppl who has bd set and doing bm

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    So what... Alot of bmers got caught and banned.. Who says theres no more ppl who has bd set and doing bm

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk
    Why don't you ask them how they get their bd sets? It's possible to try investigating the player who just appeared with bd. Don't you also know how to report bm? There are also some ppl who bought the bd last week and maybe this week they have been grinding and merching to get lots of gold for bd sets now they're struggling wether to sell or not the bd bc it's one of their dream items. If you're going to tell me you have gold to buy it then go just buy I've seen 4 or more ppl selling bd sets. This isn't just about bm, I'm going to repeat it all over again. Some rare items are already back is it not enough? Lemme add the pas too pas isn't that rare now unlike bd since some hoarders already sells their pas and I'm seeing different ppl who owned it now. Just to clarify there's only like 10 or less different rare items in-game and even though I don't have those items I'm hoping that rare should be remain as rare.

Pain what?