Quote Originally Posted by Al_Istealthl View Post
Yet we still have clashes...hmm
What level do you play lol?

The only real active Twink PvP bracket was level 32 pvp and that was 3-4 months ago.

We actually had FULL ctf rooms on the daily full tdm maps daily. Always more than 6 people online at a time. Over 60 active members in 1 week.

The reason it got terminated was because things weren’t going as planned,so I left and more people started leaving right after.

*Story time* The day it was announced we had people on the way, already joining the guild/checking the bracket out, things were running smoothly. On the second day we had people bullying the weaker players....(this lasted 2 days, then it calmed down a bit)... on the 5th day we had people already getting scammed. Then, on seventh day we had a new batch of pvp players trying to overkill everyone in the bracket.(Thanks to these types of players, we can’t have fun in pvp)
*The end*

1 week and it all went down hill. All because everyone needed to be better than anyone XD, no one knew how to follow rules. Those who followed my rules, thank you. 2 weeks after I left, the bracket died.

PvP in present day could work, but the community has to follow guidelines, so everyone balances out. My level 32 bracket was a success, at first... but then when players started to disobey the rules it all went down hill.

The community killed modern day pvp, because everyone wants to be #1. No one can ever be #2 or #3. No one who’s rich wants to step down to the poor players level. Sad really.

Anyways, I think there’s maybe 4-6 players at level 36 bracket right now. I don’t play, but I think that’s where they left to since I don’t see any 32 players anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk