Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
I've seen a lot of requests lately made by players on the forums for this or that item to be brought back for platinum and today I'm here to both state why it should stop and to offer a solution to the problem
Let's start off with why event tier reward items shouldn't be brought back for platinum and the prime reason is that they were supposed to be "EXCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE THE TIERS IN THE RESPECTIVE EVENTS" and bringing them back just kills every incentive to do events and I'll take as a case study those who were the first to get the blood armour set and trinity from the withering realm event back in November 2018 . Do you honestly think that if they knew those items would come back for plat purchase where you simply have to just click twice and you've the items that they would have bothered to wear themselves out to have gotten those items with some of them sleeping for only 3-4 hours ? The answer of course would be no so that's reason number one why the items that were tier rewards from past events shouldn't come back . Second reason is that it kills the prices of items cause when everything comes back for plat purchase there's no limit to how many copies can be made available to players and of course when that happens prices crash at an alarming rate and we've seen that already happen a lot .the community has already begun to move on from helix at this point and many collectors are going for weapons like the ravagers ,cleavers , hellscream of elder blood, rendazu, excorius, grotasz ,elder blood stone of sprite, moon stone of grind and beast stone of drive etc because these items are rare to a certain extent due to the fact that not many players have the tradeable versions of those items and they invest a lot of their gold and items into accquiring these items but imagine what will happen if after spending billions on those 3 first elder gems that they returned for platinum and what happens ? They instantly lose their value and won't be worth up to half the price that these ones originally paid for it which is a big L if you ask me
At this point what many people on the forums would say is that what should happen then since there's very few of the tradeable versions of these items available for grabs and many who happen to possess the tradeable versions won't sell .
The answer is quite simple and here's where my suggestion for the solution comes in :
The best thing to do is to make all the past event tier reward items that are currently character bound tradeable and this will be a win win situation for everyone because on one hand the collectors who would have owned these items prior to the update that'll make all these tier reward items tradeable will barely feel the effect of these items coming back since the prices won't crash like they would if they came back for platinum ,also it would be good to make the merchants active again since there's gonna be more stuff which wasn't sold before that will be available for them to trade with and also players who want to keep these items but have had issues with the items consuming their inventory space will now be able to at least stash them or sell them since these items now have value as they're tradeable and won't need to stay collecting dust in their inventories,furthermore it will be beneficial to inactive players who have just returned because they can easily push out some items that would have normally been in their inventories collecting dust and they'll easily get gold and not lag behind .I think this is the only solution to this current problem given that those items are either vanities or weapons and gems that have outlived their usefulness and that players only want for aesthetic purposes and I also hope that you take your time to go through this cinco sir and please do implement this suggestion for the betterment of the community at large all parties involved.
Thank you very much if you took your time to read this lengthy post to the end lol I love you all
Peace ,love and positivity as always
Well. I really appreciate your suggestion. This suggestion can be only be honestly applicable after the return of "Helix" (original/recolored/renewed) to the game. Now DL market getting to balanced mode.

When most of exclusive rewards such as Elder Gems (only 10 were there), Undead Antlers, Level cap items such as Vykryth and Blood pet got dropped in many events. Even the rarest drops in the map " Harg Infused Hammer" and Serrated Wing Axes" all sold for Platinum purchase.

Now, I dn't understand whats the problem of return of the Helix? As per Cinco, Nothing is perishable as long hold item. There are hardly few helix sellers looking for morethan max gold(999m)..

Cinco, Do you think that's fair in DL market? Even though you make 9billion gold cap. Hoarders never lose, they will be always in profit mode.

Eg: The Level Cap weapon- Helix which came as Level Cap reward from the game as free gift from you sold for real money. Even many players got scammed because of it. Many selling of accounts were happened because it's untradable and won't be available in future.

Those who holding the Helix (original owners) accounts sold for real money because game not getting any updates those time. This where DL was at stake.When Untradable Old items became Tradable. Many players who own them are still ruining the game because they don't want it to return and they can loot/scam others. Apparently, Company needs profit. BIGGEST FLASH SALE of old items will be make things better and future of the game will be yet to be written amazingly by new things. This forever old items return policy nullifies.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk