Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plot Scheme Platinum Chest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

The introduction of the new inventory slot "Packs" was certainly innovative for our established beloved game.

I understand why this was included and feel it was pushing our game in a new direction. Towards Pay to Win.

Our player base has grown older and has changed. What we have to keep in mind is that because our community is close and small, we have to think about supporting the game as well.

I understand the frustration in why our boisterous PVP players of our community are unhappy about how Mythic gear is obtained. Because it stops them from enjoying the game when they and all their friends can not obtain the full sets and just pvp.

I agree that this campaign has certainly been a challenge when it comes to gaining experience to level up, as well as gaining the best end game gear.

What I have noticed is that STS have listened to our concerns.

When we expressed our concerns regarding XP and looting items, Cinco changed and made a premium platinum map, HYPER-THRAX.

When we expressed our frustration in gaining xp, Cinco made an XP Prince Lev'lar week long event.

This new Platinum Dragon Treasure, has injected life back into farming. But it also has turned pvper's away more.

As others have mentioned, we rely heavily on the pay to win player to continue to sell those Hyperthrax tickets and to buy Platinum, Gold and Silver treasures to open.
    Last edited by Fwend; 09-10-2019 at 03:23 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller