Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 1 items with stats and pictures.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I agree on kill farms, but I do not agree on making the stash available to lvl ones. Why? People with founder helms would be op, plus if you have a vanity (let's say a deep mountain armor) it clearly shows how old your character is. And how much time and plat you spend on that exact character. With stash access all that would be ruined.
    Last edited by LEVEL ONE; 11-19-2013 at 11:51 PM.
    Beware of the Tinfoil - it's coming...

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LEVEL ONE For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ONE View Post
    I agree on kill farms, but I do not agree on making the stab available to lvl ones. Why? People with founder helms would be op, plus if you have a vanity (let's say a deep mountain armor) it clearly shows how old your character is. And how much time and plat you spend on that exact character. With stash access all that would be ruined.
    I could definitely understand your frustration if stash was ever reintroduced for under level 4 (which most likely never will), but the reasoning as to why STS changed the level requirement to use the cs and stash was bad in the first place. I think it was to stop people from stashing the starting supplies on a new toon and then deleting/repeating. The starting supplies are only like 50 coins and 24 potions, and potions are pretty much worthless anyways. I think it's kind of lame we can't have a level one be a mule or merch anymore..

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heroelite View Post
    I could definitely understand your frustration if stash was ever reintroduced for under level 4 (which most likely never will), but the reasoning as to why STS changed the level requirement to use the cs and stash was bad in the first place. I think it was to stop people from stashing the starting supplies on a new toon and then deleting/repeating. The starting supplies are only like 50 coins and 24 potions, and potions are pretty much worthless anyways. I think it's kind of lame we can't have a level one be a mule or merch anymore..
    Regarding Mule ... it takes maximum 2 minutes to level up to l.4.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here