Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Birthday Event

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

No more recolored vanities,weapons,gems,pets!
    I agree with bringing DL birthday event back.
    We need new ideas and concepts!
    Or how about we have a design contest.
    Whoever wins will have their designs used by the developers.
    Winner will be rewarded with free plats or gold.
    IGN:ECOBRAVO

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eiser For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eiser View Post
    No more recolored vanities,weapons,gems,pets!
    I agree with bringing DL birthday event back.
    We need new ideas and concepts!
    Or how about we have a design contest.
    Whoever wins will have their designs used by the developers.
    Winner will be rewarded with free plats or gold.
    The new designs part is good because of course an inflow of new stuff adds variety to the bunch of vanities that already exist but before you jump to start talking about recolours if you haven't noticed most of the recoloured versions of certain vanities turn out to be badass and a million times better looking than the original and if you want examples I can name a lot of them ..additionally if you've not seen current auction prices then I'd understand your reason for kicking against a recoloured version coming on dl birthday event but if you have then you're probably one of those greedy merches who don't want certain items to come in another version basically because you own those items and you jack up the prices just so that the majority of the public can't acquire them just like you all did with dynamo and trinity ..that said though a reskinned dynamo (black preferably ) would be more than welcome by the larger part of the community along with new stuff of course
    Peace

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    The new designs part is good because of course an inflow of new stuff adds variety to the bunch of vanities that already exist but before you jump to start talking about recolours if you haven't noticed most of the recoloured versions of certain vanities turn out to be badass and a million times better looking than the original and if you want examples I can name a lot of them ..additionally if you've not seen current auction prices then I'd understand your reason for kicking against a recoloured version coming on dl birthday event but if you have then you're probably one of those greedy merches who don't want certain items to come in another version basically because you own those items and you jack up the prices just so that the majority of the public can't acquire them just like you all did with dynamo and trinity ..that said though a reskinned dynamo (black preferably ) would be more than welcome by the larger part of the community along with new stuff of course
    Peace

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Its just an opinion of mine and I hope its better if we respect one anothers view. And i hope that you didnt assume that im a greedy merchant since I am not. I just find this quite offensive. Im like the rest of the players who have to deal with the current economy of DL in a fair way no matter the rise and fall of prices of items.

New ideas and concepts means to me the game is leveling up and dynamic, instead of a recycled one just by recolor and change of stats. Though there are items that improved because of this, it doesnt mean recolor is the only thing the game has to update.

And with the contest, ideas from players are fully welcomed and this encourages players to stay in this community. Developers can return previous event items as requested by majority of the players if possible.

My opinion has No intention of making old items exclusive to those who have it before and make others unable to get one. Like I mentioned, it can be returned just like what happened now with Valentines. New items means more alternatives and choices for players.

Dont assume and point a finger.

Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by Eiser; 02-13-2020 at 09:53 PM.
    IGN:ECOBRAVO