Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 35 2v2 tourney!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I have a few things to say...

Based on Jyuu1205's images, it appears as though Pew Crew was going to be disqualified. I assure you that this is absolutely the wrong thing to do. Pew Crew should not be disqualified in any way whatsoever. They have been active (I see them on daily on 26s and 35s). Although Rhinos are relatively active at endgame, they are not nearly as active as Pew Crew at 35. In addition to this, Rhinos has not played a single match and has also struggled to find a time with each and every competitor they've had. To me, this seems like their team may be the problem in terms of scheduling matches. But regardless they have done nothing wrong so they should also not be disqualified or punished. However, they should not have the opportunity to compete for finals without winning a match at all.

As for the personal vendettas going around, I think everyone is equally responsible for the mishaps that have occurred in this tournament. Muzzling is inexperienced in tournaments and as such, he has made many mistakes along the way in hosting this tournament. He has shown bias and he has been shifty with sticking to his statements. However he is not solely responsible. The way I see it, other people are equally responsible. Members of paradigm have teamed hostility in hope to pressure the host to favor them and have frankly been rude in some cases where I've actually been present. Likewise, however, I have seen many instances where hostility is also at fault for some of the very same things aforementioned. Everyone is at fault here and is too occupied pointing fingers that they are too oblivious of their own mistakes. It has truly brought out the worst in all of us and no one deserves a reward for their actions. As a result, regardless of what muzzling decides (who gets to play), I truly believe Cinco should withdraw support from this tournament.The most important thing in PL above anything else (PVP skill, Riches) is Kindness and a Sense of Community. Additionally he should be more exclusive as who can host tournaments from now on.

There is a reason why Dolloway's tournament is running so smoothly compared to other tournaments.

-IiRose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IiRose View Post
    I have a few things to say...

Based on Jyuu1205's images, it appears as though Pew Crew was going to be disqualified. I assure you that this is absolutely the wrong thing to do. Pew Crew should not be disqualified in any way whatsoever. They have been active (I see them on daily on 26s and 35s). Although Rhinos are relatively active at endgame, they are not nearly as active as Pew Crew at 35. In addition to this, Rhinos has not played a single match and has also struggled to find a time with each and every competitor they've had. To me, this seems like their team may be the problem in terms of scheduling matches. But regardless they have done nothing wrong so they should also not be disqualified or punished. However, they should not have the opportunity to compete for finals without winning a match at all.

As for the personal vendettas going around, I think everyone is equally responsible for the mishaps that have occurred in this tournament. Muzzling is inexperienced in tournaments and as such, he has made many mistakes along the way in hosting this tournament. He has shown bias and he has been shifty with sticking to his statements. However he is not solely responsible. The way I see it, other people are equally responsible. Members of paradigm have teamed hostility in hope to pressure the host to favor them and have frankly been rude in some cases where I've actually been present. Likewise, however, I have seen many instances where hostility is also at fault for some of the very same things aforementioned. Everyone is at fault here and is too occupied pointing fingers that they are too oblivious of their own mistakes. It has truly brought out the worst in all of us and no one deserves a reward for their actions. As a result, regardless of what muzzling decides (who gets to play), I truly believe Cinco should withdraw support from this tournament.The most important thing in PL above anything else (PVP skill, Riches) is Kindness and a Sense of Community. Additionally he should be more exclusive as who can host tournaments from now on.

There is a reason why Dolloway's tournament is running so smoothly compared to other tournaments.

-IiRose
    Reflecting on your paragraph, tournament has nothing to do with in game pvp. Whatever happened in pvp stays in pvp and our record of having a bad past with each other shouldn't affect the results of this tournament. To me, it still feels like Muzzling didn't want my team to win the tourney and chose this date to bring an end to this tournament. I applaud you for your accomplishment and I hope this whole situation made you happy Muzz.