Thread: Help - Come back but lost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy Help - Come back but lost

Hello,

Can anyone help me because i came back and invited my friend to play with me but now i'm in the middle of nowhere.
    i join Arcane legend group and ask people but nobody response and last week ask in one of the post but nobody help too, even in game.
    and barely anyone from my country play this game. i want to continue but i cant find resource or help.
    Not sure should i continue playing.

He hasn't played this game before in the past, while i do but its long time ago and mage staff like agile flamestrike of rod/staff is popular,
    or when the bow , shield and sword , gun just came out.

i'm level 52 now playing sorcerer but i'm unable to solo farm, train or do anything,
    i kept dying by regular mobs, or even 1 shot kill by them regardless boss or mobs.
    i'm not sure what skill to get for though, but i know some people use fireball,clock,thunder and shield.
    my abilities i used to add some str some int and now full int but i'm thinking of resetting and add half str half int

i also dont know what item to buy, but i read up some get hex staff, balanced staff, flame staff
    but as a come back player with almost as a new player not sure how i can get or wht to get, i think i might only able to afford 1 or maybe cant even buy. even set item not sure what to get.
    but how does people even earn million?

what can i do now because i play lesser and lesser since i login to die every time. :/

PS:
    Is it wise or still good to use non charge skill?
    should i add the wind gale - additional movement speed? i walk so slow :>
    Last edited by Vinx3; 11-09-2018 at 12:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vinx3 View Post
    Hello,

Can anyone help me because i came back and invited my friend to play with me but now i'm in the middle of nowhere.
    i join Arcane legend group and ask people but nobody response and last week ask in one of the post but nobody help too, even in game.
    and barely anyone from my country play this game. i want to continue but i cant find resource or help.

He hasn't played this game before in the past, while i do but its long time ago and mage staff like agile flamestrike of rod/staff is popular,

i'm level 52 now playing sorcerer but i'm unable to solo farm, train or do anything,
    i kept dying by regular mobs, or even 1 shot kill by them regardless boss or mobs.
    i'm not sure what skill to get for though, but i know some people use fireball,clock,thunder and shield.
    my abilities i used to add some str some int and now full int but i'm thinking of resetting and add half str half int

i also dont know what item to buy, but i read up some get hex staff, balanced staff, flame staff
    but as a come back player with almost as a new player not sure how i can get or wht to get, i think i might only able to afford 1 or maybe cant even buy. even set item not sure what to get.

what can i do now because i play lesser and lesser since i login to die every time. :/

PS:
    You came at the right place! There are guides in the Sorcerer or AL guides section to get you started, all that was made even up to lvl 36 cap should still be applicable today and it should be more than enough to give you a hand.

As for how you got to the middle of nowhere, I have no idea. But remember that AL is a game with one megaserver, with multiple channels. Basically you and your friend could both be at Kraag but at different channels, which means you wont see each other (you usually just get redirected to whichever channel isn't full). If you want to meet him, party with him, and just click join whenever the option is available.

As for solo farming... I forgot how to as well, I just came back. But /p insertrandomnamehere doesnt seem to work anymore (I think?).

If you die with regular mobs, u shud check your build and your map. I take it you're on Garetta/Glintstone maps? Mobs there hit quite hashly. Check your build (remember to put all stats in int, and get int, str, dex passives -- AL just works in funny ways).

As for skills, those you mentioned seem nice, i've never played mage but as a tank, I do love it when my mages give good crowd control, ESPECIALLY in elites. Though you might still just want to check the guides just to be sure.

Also, dunno if it applies to sorcerers, but if the skill is 4 seconds or less in cooldown, I typically categorize that as spam skill so there's no need to charge (unless you unlocked an additional component which requires it to be charged)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Hello,

Not sure should i continue playing.

PS:
    WELCOME BACK

Click this link and it should give you some direction. Read at least Number 1,2,3 and 4.
    Link: Click Me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Welcome back!! :-) I'm quite active in AL nowadays and you can hit me up to ask anything you want to!! My name is 'Ozthesecond', add me. As of your "people don't respond" issue its better to have a good guild with people willing to help, I'm in one of those guilds.. I can invite you if you want me to ;-) One of the biggest tips I can give is that just make it compulsory for yourself to complete (at least) ALL the dailies of Tindrin and Shuyal along with 'light the path' quest of nordr. See you in the game!!

Sent from my Spice Mi-506 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Oz The Otaku For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    WELCOME BACK

Click this link and it should give you some direction. Read at least Number 1,2,3 and 4.
    Link: Click Me
    Thanks alot!

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think it's time I quited, partially because my friends no longer player and it's getting too difficult for me to even advance without paying anything. I'm also playing alone so the motivation to play become dead. Also very little people from my country plays it.

I would like to thanks PsychoNuke and Azerothvern for guiding me at the end even though at the start nobody willing to teach me or reply me with question I need help. It's short but it's fun when I used to play!

Thank you and I hereby leaving this place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    228 Posts

I think it's time I quited, partially because my friends no longer player and it's getting too difficult for me to even advance without paying anything. I'm also playing alone so the motivation to play become dead. Also very little people from my country plays it.

I would like to thanks PsychoNuke and Azerothvern for guiding me at the end even though at the start nobody willing to teach me or reply me with question I need help. It's short but it's fun when I used to play!

Thank you and I hereby leaving this place.

I understand your pain same thing applies to me I've quit a few times and came back I'm thinking about quitting again lack of friends online at the time I'm online no motivation
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    I understand your pain same thing applies to me I've quit a few times and came back I'm thinking about quitting again lack of friends online at the time I'm online no motivation
    Add me ingame if u need someone for smalltalk or smth in game
    Don't quote me

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

@Vinx3: Anytime bud, feel free to pm me for anything.
    @Thread: Sadly I witness such issues way too often, and I understand the core issue is:
    1) Transitioning from Advancement Pack: The drop rate of legendary gear is too low, the price of those gear in CS are way too high. Its hard for new players to afford.
    2) Gold from quests is too less. I mean doing all the daily quests gives only 40k gold.
    3) There is no option to find or apply to a guild, people have to yell in towns and choose any dead guild that they get offered.
    4) No option to find people with same interests. LFG option is very important in mmos and AL lacks it.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

gale can add 2k armor for few secs tass nicee

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Add me up what's ur ign

Thanks Thanks Given