Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Ursoth's Assault 2021! Return to Elondria!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aminsamimi2000 View Post
    I do not want to say negative things ... but let's start with the vanities first ... they all just changed color.
    look at that minister set it awarded for those who was top 10 ..and now it comes with another colors..
    as u know lb rewards isnt make ppl eager to run lb...and pets its like flapjack with colorful feather XD
    and what about mages ? specially vanity for rogue only ? not fair
    i like hb of new arc pet ..new vanity sets that can be purchase from store ..auras are great and one question is that recipe for visage will if u craft consume ?
    this guy cry alot and now cry here hahahhaa what u do is not constructive criticizing anymore bec u only say what u feel and u dont offer any alternative solution or suggestion for it, what u all do is complain, and u criticize about lb rewards , sts not forcing u to run lb just because ur a lb runner there is nothing bad about the lb rewards really u just sad bec it ddnt make up your expectations and maybe u disappointed to run lb this event make the excuse of bad lb rewards, just to feed ur lb runner ego

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beendown View Post
    this guy cry alot and now cry here hahahhaa what u do is not constructive criticizing anymore bec u only say what u feel and u dont offer any alternative solution or suggestion for it, what u all do is complain, and u criticize about lb rewards , sts not forcing u to run lb just because ur a lb runner there is nothing bad about the lb rewards really u just sad bec it ddnt make up your expectations and maybe u disappointed to run lb this event make the excuse of bad lb rewards, just to feed ur lb runner ego
    i really dont understand u ..i told my opinion about event ..idc what u say ..have nice day
    HOLYBOT