Thread: Post a Armor/weap you wish as a Vanity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

WHAT IF
    STS makes a recipe, which could convert "anything" including common - arcane gear to vanity?
    Maybe:
    - Helm conversion recipe.
    - Armor conversion recipe.
    - Weapon conversion recipe.

I see small problem with the current crafting system, because now we should chose the crafting from "target" items.
    If you have a "helm conversion recipe", which could convert any type of helm to vanity, the craft list would be filled with all the possibilities.
    If you do not have this recipe (consumed on use), the crafting system would not show any of these, but this is standard now, it does not need additional programming.

I will think it though, but anyway this could be a BIG step forward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vfreakhun View Post
    WHAT IF
    STS makes a recipe, which could convert "anything" including common - arcane gear to vanity?
    Maybe:

I see small problem with the current crafting system, because now we should chose the crafting from "target" items.
    If you have a "helm conversion recipe", which could convert any type of helm to vanity, the craft list would be filled with all the possibilities.
    If you do not have this recipe (consumed on use), the crafting system would not show any of these, but this is standard now, it does not need additional programming.

I like this idea #-#

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vfreakhun View Post
    WHAT IF
    Maybe:

I also thought about the same, but I realized would be really bad to the economy. Why someone would buy any vanity anymore if they can craft whatever they want?
    Also we know how auc works, and how people makes the prices go down fast.

Only option to do that it is if this recipes was really rare. Or needed a lot of effort to make it. Like for platinum or 1k story tokens, or something like that. So the economy would be save, and you would need farm and play for real to have it.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk