Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Blood Trust Returns!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by SusAF View Post
    Eh I am a normal farmer. Dont have anything except dark north set dont worry.
    Don't pay attention to the words of Darkwarfare420. He says that it will be as he thinks, because he is an "old player" and knows something, but he did not give arguments or counterarguments. Maybe he is one of those who inflates prices outside the auction, bcs most of the old players are doing just that. Or he writes this in order to entertain himself. Obviously, he wants to lead you into a useless verbal battle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SugarTheOne View Post
    Don't pay attention to the words of Darkwarfare420. He says that it will be as he thinks, because he is an "old player" and knows something, but he did not give arguments or counterarguments. Maybe he is one of those who inflates prices outside the auction, bcs most of the old players are doing just that. Or he writes this in order to entertain himself. Obviously, he wants to lead you into a useless verbal battle
    Ijs raising gold cap will not change anything in dl not even trying to argue. Players will still over charge and scammers will still scam and merchers will still pray on players desperate for gold so they can buy they items cheap and sell for more Idk why this is so hard for y'all to understand smh and I only play events cause dl is boring ASF now so how can I inflate anything ?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk