Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
Honor is mostly dead. 90% of the time I log in and no matches. My vote is no. Keep it vanilla for the people that can't handle tdm.
What would revive Honor PvP? We can’t introduce Kill LB. Players would just have over 10k kills before the month ends. We could maybe add flags back, but most groups would just make a full lobby just to farm them rather than actually PvP. Their ranking system isn’t terrible but it’s mostly the same faces each time which is good but at the same time bad since there’s hardly any players now.

Idk I still think, making a second server or an entirely new game based on AL. Is still a better option than the real game right now. I’d give all I have(only 700m nothing crazy) even try to fund it lol to bring it back. The good part of a Game company is that they actually have the power to play God and bring the old stuff back like starting from cap 16+ and fixing previous mistakes.

Just my thoughts. all honesty if they don’t add procs to honor or new pets it’s okay, I just wanted to try something different something like AL ghost mentioned bring back the nostalgia of twink PvP because overall I don’t feel the need to spend over 2bil gold for 80%STR awake worth of arcane gear if the only place it’s good for it Pve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk