Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-02-19 Content Update (271605)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post

This could be solved by making the respawn happens randomly...since the old DM has 4 boxes so it makes it hard to reach the respawned opponent's spot in time
    Indeed. This could be accomplished in any map - any configuration.

What other issues exist with the Honor Equipment itself?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

@Cinco Please can you take the time to read •my suggestion• within the suggestions thread would like to see that system implemented.. I really appreciate your willingness to help out wherever needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by deadlystriker; 02-20-2020 at 04:14 PM.
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
    @@Cinco please can you take the time to read my suggestion within the suggestions thread would like to see that system implemented

I'll pass it on to the Technical team for evaluation. Let's keep this thread about the new PvP content.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

The horror equipment still not helpful enough to resist especially the rats skill...you could kill your opponent without the need of crossing blades, I see the same type of the Horror equipment with separate status defense/attack/health/dmg I like the idea of multiple options to select your suitable set according to your build but you might alter them for more health to compensate for the huge blood drainage of the skills like the unholy blessing and the fatal aura or you could reduce that drainage on the skills themselves : )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Cinxo, i have some reccomendations to avoid alt farming.

First of all, You should make the 1vs1 map unable to invite people, this will make that the opponents are ramdomly chosen, which reduces the chance of fighting an alt a lot.

Second:In the 2vs2 Map, when someone invites you, you should enable an option to just join in the team of that person who invited you, so that people could play teaming up with their duos, etc; apart from that, the opponents in 2vs2 arena should be ramdomly chosen, in order to reduce the chance of getting an alt as a opponents drastically.

Also, once you join the arena, you can't leave until the match ends, to avoid the problem of relogging.

U could also add a automatic bot for people who close the game to avoid losing, which will control the cheater toon moving it to the opponent in order to give them kills until the match ends(This one is for those users whose disconnect before dying so that they will never leave the match until it ends.)

Please, let me know what you think about my ideas, if anyone has another reccomendation to this mode, reply to this comment.(No Toxicity please).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xtylez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Cinco* my bad, this keyboard.

Also the bot makes the cheater toon respawn*

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    Cinxo, i have some reccomendations to avoid alt farming.

First of all, You should make the 1vs1 map unable to invite people, this will make that the opponents are ramdomly chosen, which reduces the chance of fighting an alt a lot.

Second:In the 2vs2 Map, when someone invites you, you should enable an option to just join in the team of that person who invited you, so that people could play teaming up with their duos, etc; apart from that, the opponents in 2vs2 arena should be ramdomly chosen, in order to reduce the chance of getting an alt as a opponents drastically.

Also, once you join the arena, you can't leave until the match ends, to avoid the problem of relogging.

U could also add a automatic bot for people who close the game to avoid losing, which will control the cheater toon moving it to the opponent in order to give them kills until the match ends(This one is for those users whose disconnect before dying so that they will never leave the match until it ends.)

Please, let me know what you think about my ideas, if anyone has another reccomendation to this mode, reply to this comment.(No Toxicity please).
    We just recently addressed issues of re-logging by fixing a few exploits players used to avoid keeping the 'pvp deserter' penalty. Do you (or anyone else) know of a way to re-log effectively now? I'd be very interested to know.

The overall arena system is engineered to allow you to play with and against your friends. What you are suggesting is more of a ranked system where you enter a lobby and behind-the-scenes matchmaking controls when you get into a match and what side you're on, etc. While I can see where this would be very attractive to PvP players of all Legends games, I don't really have the resources to make it a reality here in DL unfortunately :-(
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Yeah, i undertand, but most people don't care about PVP Penalty, people could just enter match, kill that one they have conflicts with and just leave.

Sadly, i don't know another form of avoiding pvp penalty, i guess the only one i know is just waiting until u get back to the original 'standing mode'(That one when you are not looking up, in case of male players) to leave the match, i guess u need not to attack or be attacked for 4 secs and it doesn't gives u a penalty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Also, i guess that the problem is that people can play with their friends and agaisnt their 'enemies'. Most people consider PvP a way to teach those one whose disrespected you a lesson(I include myself in that list lol).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Great work with the new maps i honestly love them!

My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

We just recently addressed issues of re-logging by fixing a few exploits players used to avoid keeping the 'pvp deserter' penalty. Do you (or anyone else) know of a way to re-log effectively now? I'd be very interested to know.

The overall arena system is engineered to allow you to play with and against your friends. What you are suggesting is more of a ranked system where you enter a lobby and behind-the-scenes matchmaking controls when you get into a match and what side you're on, etc. While I can see where this would be very attractive to PvP players of all Legends games, I don't really have the resources to make it a reality here in DL unfortunately :-(
    Cinco, sir the recent way to avoid re-log penalty was by relogging within PvP, I mean from a map to map as you do not get deserted if you jump from CTF to DM or to another CTF match....if this was fixed I can not imagine there is still a way to avoid relog penalty, if there is I will surely record it and report right away
    Last edited by kurbeka; 02-20-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

1 problem ive found is with the 2v2 arena one team are in each spawn and just spawn killing the opposing team i think there should just be the 1v1 option available along with the 5v5’s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think this is fun, except for I can’t respawn without the enemy waiting on me, so I’m not getting a chance to play, much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Or reseting the map once the team get killed, i mean, no respawns until the entire team get killed and the map resets(Every member of each team is teleported to their respective spawn point.)

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,155 Posts

Great feedback! Keep it coming :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

You should do it where they get sent back to spawn after they have killed someone! That will make it fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

You could do a rounds system where after a death your both sent back to spawn and start again, also i believe we should have two sets of spell pages 1 for normal campaign or pvp and the other for honor pvp so we can switch from one build to the other without having to keep spending alot of plat to change builds all of the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Oh yeah, could you please add a way of reseting power points without paying play like in AL? is kinda stressful wait until u get plat in Nightly Reward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Is this a bug ? because I do not find it in the palts store...

https://ibb.co/1ZgyYCH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

It would be fantastic to have slots for saving PvP and PvE builds